Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why are you also not doubting Ultras role, all you said was ''i think he is town'' , not really gonna cut it in lylo

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wang is a weird one because I feel like through my read through everyone has been kind of throwing sus his way but nobody has actually wanted to go there. If I'm wrong about T it's probably lil wang. It's hard to see Mando/Jeff/You as easily teamed up.
Wang played this exact way last time I saw him as wolf. Literally made his way to the final four I think and voted alongside town to get out indie and win the game. If players seem reluctant to go his way, then his plan is working.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yes, fear that we fuck it up and are even further behind the 8 ball. it's not that hard a concept to grasp from my pov. I dont trust you guys with a gun, and considering how lynches went down, likely we would be one less towny atm lol
You keep saying trust YOU guys with a gun. Jeff, we could have had PUBLIC discussion and chose where to shoot. If the shooter does not shoot who the consensus is, that's a wolf. I don't believe this paranoia.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this is wifom, i dont buy those three claims exist on one side. yes ultra could be the liar too, he hasnt proved his role, either.
It's not WIFOM, though. If I was wolf, I'd either choose a different claim or I'd use my claim to get and bury Ultra. What's my wolf motivation for claiming oracle? Not a lot. What's my wolf motivation for not hammering Barry and ending discussion early? Not a lot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You keep saying trust YOU guys with a gun. Jeff, we could have had PUBLIC discussion and chose where to shoot. If the shooter does not shoot who the consensus is, that's a wolf. I don't believe this paranoia.
public discussion is the same thing as a public discussion about lynches, and those went poorly with d2 lynch. ur basically harping that I didnt give a gun to town that we would have used...to shoot town.

just because its not what you think is optimal play, doesn't mean that is objectively true. considering where we are out right now, it 100% was the right call.

The only point I agree with is with Ultra, I could have taken a chance giving it to Mandalorian.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why are you also not doubting Ultras role, all you said was ''i think he is town'' , not really gonna cut it in lylo
Because Ultra is my strongest town read this game and his claim isn't enough to make me put him up for lynch today. You suspect both me and Ultra, yet you doubt my claim and seemingly not Ultra's.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not WIFOM, though. If I was wolf, I'd either choose a different claim or I'd use my claim to get and bury Ultra. What's my wolf motivation for claiming oracle? Not a lot. What's my wolf motivation for not hammering Barry and ending discussion early? Not a lot.
saying what you would do as wolf, is wifom or self meta. its unprovable and therefor, not actually a thing we can debate.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why aren't you considering Tpein? Why aren't you considering Ultra?

Seems like Jeff wants me to consider anyone but him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because Ultra is my strongest town read this game and his claim isn't enough to make me put him up for lynch today. You suspect both me and Ultra, yet you doubt my claim and seemingly not Ultra's.
we are in lylo and his claim is similar to yours and the cop. you are behaving like you KNOW he is town. this is my issue

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
public discussion is the same thing as a public discussion about lynches, and those went poorly with d2 lynch. ur basically harping that I didnt give a gun to town that we would have used...to shoot town.

just because its not what you think is optimal play, doesn't mean that is objectively true. considering where we are out right now, it 100% was the right call.

The only point I agree with is with Ultra, I could have taken a chance giving it to Mandalorian.
I'm saying all of these excuses you're coming yo with about being scared and paranoia seen pretty convenient.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why aren't you considering Tpein? Why aren't you considering Ultra?

Seems like Jeff wants me to consider anyone but him.
what are you talking about :heston im asking you why you are not doing your due diligence my friend .

Ultra

Reaction score

May I ask why you are so brazenly confident in this dichotomy you've put together and then held the expectation that X should be sus of me/I should be sus of him because we both have investigative roles?

We had 3 different protective claims/flips as well (Bomb/BP/Doctor). Why does that not arise suspicion?

Status
Not open for further replies.