Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Should we add another vote?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Gunsmith
each night I can build a gun for someone that can be used DURING THE DAY

Targeted you N1 - assuming you didn't get shit because the fruit vendor
N2 - we mislynched, was paranoid about you who was my strongest town read. didn't use
n3 - Absolutely was not going to use after we had 2 town deaths the night before and Lethal flipped town lol

It's also why I felt Johns role could be scum, since it would protect scum from town getting a gun to use during day. Considering there was two deaths n2 + my role it makes more sense now why johns role was town.

@Sister Abigail @T-Pein™

your turn to claim
I am the Oracle; I can reveal someone's alignment if I die at night. Targeted Ratchet, Lethal, and then Jeff on the respective nights.

The reason I wanted Jeff to claim first is because there seemed to be a bit of a theme with some of the abilities, like if town died there'd be consequences. We had fruit vendor. We have oracle. We have a claimed bomb and caroler. All these roles kind of allow town to do something positive if they are killed or die.

Now, a couple of things about the claims. We have a revealed cop who could invest every night. With an oracle and caroler supposedly in the game, it seems like a lot of invests. However, I am town reading Ultra so that complicates things a bit. If Ultra is town, I really don't see how we have an absorb role for town at all, especially when doc and cop could go every night. Seems way too overpowered for town. The gun smith is also a somewhat more difficult claim to believe as well and guns do kind of feel out of place in a DND game.

I am most uncomfortable with Wang's claim. Absorber could definitely be a wolf ability.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The fact that Jeff's gun can kill during the day is also slightly pingy since if he's town, a day kill on someone like me or Ratchet would absolutely screw over our abilities. A town ability that screws over other town abilities that hard? I don't know.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I can explain more for d2, I didn't want to risk giving a gun to scum or to someone who might do something foolish. my trust in you was erroded and my other town lean was Tpein. all respect to tpein, i dont trust him with a gun. I did consider Mandalorian as a target though for n2, but ultimately went against it.

Much like you, cant really prove my role it seems though, which obviously is a strike against me. it is what it is.
Except if you give a gun to someone during the day, we can have public discussion about it and the gun receiver either has to listen or look suss. You could have influenced who got shot and yet you played chicken with it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it's quite the stretch to say my ability is a counter to yours Abi. Especially that I am not the one who does the shooting in this scenario, and all you need to do is , you know, don't get day killed by playing bad or being in poe. thats no different than you getting lynched.

I also think your ''theres no guns'' in dnd a very weak aregument, especially that we know that scum have given fakes. so either my claim is real or juice crafted that fake,. so clearly it's in the game either as a real role or a given fake :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Except if you give a gun to someone during the day, we can have public discussion about it and the gun receiver either has to listen or look suss. You could have influenced who got shot and yet you played chicken with it.
I didnt play chicken, I didnt use it because I trust myself more than you dickheads

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dont really buy this analysis at all from abi, all of it seems very self serving, and still trying to tack one weak ass reasons why I might be scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh they said it themselves but ya, BIG DOUBT on a caroller, a cop and oracle in a smallish game. not really buying this claim

Ultra

Reaction score
I am the Oracle; I can reveal someone's alignment if I die at night. Targeted Ratchet, Lethal, and then Jeff on the respective nights.

The reason I wanted Jeff to claim first is because there seemed to be a bit of a theme with some of the abilities, like if town died there'd be consequences. We had fruit vendor. We have oracle. We have a claimed bomb and caroler. All these roles kind of allow town to do something positive if they are killed or die.

Now, a couple of things about the claims. We have a revealed cop who could invest every night. With an oracle and caroler supposedly in the game, it seems like a lot of invests. However, I am town reading Ultra so that complicates things a bit. If Ultra is town, I really don't see how we have an absorb role for town at all, especially when doc and cop could go every night. Seems way too overpowered for town. The gun smith is also a somewhat more difficult claim to believe as well and guns do kind of feel out of place in a DND game.

I am most uncomfortable with Wang's claim. Absorber could definitely be a wolf ability.

Oracle huh

I do think from a rolespec standpoint that 3 invests is not particularly too many. Yours is only worth one by definition and mine has a lot of strings attached. Actually my bigger concern would be that your role has no conceivable counter and that it would seem unfair, but I guess based on your wording the godfather would work as such.

So that just leaves T's claim

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think it's quite the stretch to say my ability is a counter to yours Abi. Especially that I am not the one who does the shooting in this scenario, and all you need to do is , you know, don't get day killed by playing bad or being in poe. thats no different than you getting lynched.

I also think your ''theres no guns'' in dnd a very weak aregument, especially that we know that scum have given fakes. so either my claim is real or juice crafted that fake,. so clearly it's in the game either as a real role or a given fake :draper2
Yeah I'm aware it can be a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.