Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Also unless T claims vig we have an unexplained extra kill from last night since Jeff says he didn't hand out a gun.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also unless T claims vig we have an unexplained extra kill from last night since Jeff says he didn't hand out a gun.
correct.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
We could have had a kill to shoot into POE.

We could have had public discussion.

You could have proven yourself as town.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to do ANY of these things.

Because of fear.

This sounds more fake than real.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I don't really agree with his usage either.
don't really care tbh, I don't play angle shoot games and I don't like giving guns to people I dont trust who can use the thread to do a bad kill and have an out, for example.

You can disagree with it, but I stand by it and would do the same thing again every time. Just like if I was vig, I would not have shot n2 either, personally.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oh they said it themselves but ya, BIG DOUBT on a caroller, a cop and oracle in a smallish game. not really buying this claim
Besides Tpein, I am the last to claim. Literally had all the claims out and I chose to still go with something that would be dubious? Where's the wolf sense in that? You have big doubt they're all in the game but say you doubt me and not Ultra? Kind of weird you're instantly going on the offense against my claim.

Ultra

Reaction score
I low key just think it's Jeff and Wang.

Wang is a weird one because I feel like through my read through everyone has been kind of throwing sus his way but nobody has actually wanted to go there. If I'm wrong about T it's probably lil wang. It's hard to see Mando/Jeff/You as easily teamed up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We could have had a kill to shoot into POE.

We could have had public discussion.

You could have proven yourself as town.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to do ANY of these things.

Because of fear.

This sounds more fake than real.
yes, fear that we fuck it up and are even further behind the 8 ball. it's not that hard a concept to grasp from my pov. I dont trust you guys with a gun, and considering how lynches went down, likely we would be one less towny atm lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oracle huh

I do think from a rolespec standpoint that 3 invests is not particularly too many. Yours is only worth one by definition and mine has a lot of strings attached. Actually my bigger concern would be that your role has no conceivable counter and that it would seem unfair, but I guess based on your wording the godfather would work as such.

So that just leaves T's claim
I mean, wolves have to choose to shoot me as well, and that hasn't happened, so more conditions on my ability.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Besides Tpein, I am the last to claim. Literally had all the claims out and I chose to still go with something that would be dubious? Where's the wolf sense in that? You have big doubt they're all in the game but say you doubt me and not Ultra? Kind of weird you're instantly going on the offense against my claim.
this is wifom, i dont buy those three claims exist on one side. yes ultra could be the liar too, he hasnt proved his role, either.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
don't really care tbh, I don't play angle shoot games and I don't like giving guns to people I dont trust who can use the thread to do a bad kill and have an out, for example.

You can disagree with it, but I stand by it and would do the same thing again every time. Just like if I was vig, I would not have shot n2 either, personally.
Except you could have proven your ability to everyone and could have given town a tool and a discussion, and you robbed us of all three. That's not town motivated.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I low key just think it's Jeff and Wang.
why low key? wheres your confidence with all the shade you throwing at me exactly? why are you not considering tpein at all, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.