CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MATCHES:

Sheamus vs. HHH - Hardcore Championship Match - Hoov
Cody Rhodes vs. Batista - Andrew
Kurt Angle vs. Justin Gabriel - Sam
Jericho vs. Finlay - Andrew
Edge vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Bronzy

WHAT IS NEEDED:

CWF Heavyweight is already announced, I'll be writing a segment where Ryder calls a few people and teases the 6th person for the Chamber.

Promos will be needed, if Albo posts and becomes new champion. I want to set up Christian vs. Sheamus as an Inter-brand match for Elimination Chamber.

Anything else, do say.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We're all going to help one another this week.

I've also assessed Sam to a match.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
WAR comes back from commercial to show Chris Jericho walking down a hallway, as you do. Suddenly, Jack Korpela has run up to him and is sticking a microphone in his face.

Jack Korpela:Mr.Jericho, sorry to bother you but can I get a few words?

Jericho actually smiles at Jack when he speaks.

12-2010-08-31-16-23-39.jpg

Jericho:Jack, I remembered your name this time, because that, let me tell you...that...is good to hear. Mr.Jericho, it's good that you've finally learned some respect, and I'll give you that promised dog treat later on. As for now, let me just say. If Finlay thinks he's gonna walk into the Elimination Chamber, with a victory over a man of my calibre, he has another thing coming.

Jack Korpela:Well, I...

Jericho suddenly grabs the microphone while it's still in Korpela's hand and drags it towards his face.

Jericho:And let me tell you something else, I am glad that not only you, but some of the others in the back are starting to realize just who Chris Jericho is. Hey, are you listening? Is this getting to you, Jack? Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? This isn't Pythagoras' Theroem, I would think even a guy like you, who has so little intellect, a tacky suit, that haircut, a voice like a chipmunk lacking any sort of testicles, a terrible commentator, frankly, a horrible interviewer, a nose that looks like Triple H's was birthed from it, a tie that makes me want to choke you so bad with it I'll get fired for it, and....

Jack's had enough now and actually yells at Jericho.

Jack Korpela:MR.JERICHO! What's your point?!

Jericho stares at Korpela like he's just signed his own death warrant, and bites his lip before he starts speaking.

14-2010-08-31-16-23-43.jpg

Jericho:MY POINT!? You wanna know my point!? My point is...well...THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! You're meant to be interviewing me, and when you ask a question, you actually let them answer the question! Even I could do this job better than you! Give me that microphone. Now, Jack, why don't you tell me and everyone in attendance, who do YOU think is gonna win the Elimination Chamber!?

Jericho sticks the microphone in Korpela's face and listens intently.

Jack Korpela:Well...every guy in there has a chance, all very dangerous and experienced competitors, plus there's the mystery opponent who we don't even know about, but....Batista, I have to say he-

Jericho goes to smack Korpela but he runs off.

Jericho:BATISTA!? Batista isn't gonna be able to save you if I see you walking around here again, Korpela! Do you understand me? I'm Chris Jericho! I'm the Best in the world at What I do! Hey!

Jericho stares off at the direction where Jack Korpela ran off to and you can hear a door slam and someone chuckle. Jericho sighs, the microphone still in his hand, and he looks at the camera deciding it's his time to speak now.

Jericho:If we can be serious now. Finlay, I don't know how many knocks to the head you've taken in your long and difficult career. But tonight, you're gonna get the worst you've ever had, and let me tell you it's gonna be a wake up call. I am done playing games now, Finlay. At the Elimination Chamber in Stockholm, you're going to step into the chamber with a man you can never amount to, no matter how hard you try. And tonight, you'll be getting a preview of that match. Once you see what I can do to in any singles match, think about what I can do to you when there's a chain floor invloved, chamber pods that have glass surrounding them, and chainlink walls all around us. Finlay, I'm going to leave you with that thought, and I thought I'd let you know, that no matter how long you've been here, no matter how hard you've tried, you've strived, no matter how much you want this championship, no matter how much you beg and plead. I am winning the Elimination Chamber....because I am the Best in the World at what I do.

The tron fades to black as Jericho stares coldly.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The CWF Titatron Suddenly lights up backstage and the cameras show a pair of feet. They are pacing up and down the hallway. Suddenly we hear a vice speaking to themselves.

???
Bro Im desperate, no one on this damn roster is Jerseylicious like me and Cookie but you are close. I know I know but i really need you. Think about it with our looks and our skill we will be unstoppable. You need to be in that ring bro. The fans want to see you back in there. You are gonna tell me you are happy sitting behind that desk .... Are You Serious Bro! You know aswell as I do that people like us are champions and CWF needs us.

The camera rises and the fans cheer as Robbie E is shown Talking on the phone. Cookie is behind him playing with her nails. She seems to be worried when she grabs the phone off Robbie.

1137060845_hw7Jh-M-1_display_image.jpg

Cookie
Hallo? Look Robbie here is like totally hot right now and the slackers on this roster ... they are just not. FYI Robbie E is what CWF needs and we want you to be part of history because we think that the Two of you will be an amazing force. No word of a lie Robbie has struggled in the past but Im telling you that he will not have that problem again because Robbie Has worked so hard and you are a future Champ and deserve to have a title around your waist. You and Robbie can do that.

Robbie snatches back the phone as he shakes his head, he covers the speaker on the phone.

???
Cookie are you freaking kidding me? Go file your nails or something.

He then removes his hand from the speaker as he begins to grin. He seems to be listening to the mysterious superstar and then speaks again.

???
Really bro? Haha I Knew It bro. Thats great Im telling you man the two of us are going to rip up the ocker room and show them exactly how much of a threat we can be after we hit the gym, and get a tan. Ill see you next week bro. Man your no stranger to controversy but this is going to shake things up big time.

Robbie hangs up the phone and fist pumps the air as he smiles and turns to Cookie.

???
Cookie. ... Cookie hes gonna do it bro, Oh My God its going to be so good. Next week is going to be intense. No one will be expecting that. Hey, hey what are you doing here? Don't worry bro because Robbie E and Cookie are coming to CWF baby and you better believe it that there is going to be a bit of a "situation" next week when Jersey comes to War.

Robbie Steps back andlifts his shirt as Cookie points to his stomach and yells.

Shore-2010-10-071.jpg

Cookie
So until then remember Robbie E is super hot, and the rest of you in the tag team division, you are not!

The titatron fades to black and CWF goes to its next segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans in the arena erupt as John Cena comes running out from behind the curtain spinning in circles. He stops as he looks out into the back rows of the pavilion as he preforms his signature salute towards the chain gang soldiers.

1-7712197-4267-t.jpg

He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into to ring raising both hands into the air as the women and children pop. He walks over to the side of the ring and asks for a microphone. He walks to the centre of the ring and then addresses those in loyal Chain Gang soilders in attendance at the Plymouth Pavillion.

Cena24.jpg

John Cena
Well here we are one week removed from Invasion and I came up short. To be honest congratulations to Sheamus for one hell of a match on Sunday but to be honest the better man lost. The fact is that you got lucky dog, you know it, I know it and every single one of those superstars on this roster know it. But Ill let you have it because I'm a nice guy and you deserved the win I mean its not like Ireland really has a lot to cheer for anyways. And it wont be long till I capture that title whether it is from you or that giant oaf I beat last week on War Triple H I will get that Championship belt. it is just a matter of time before I am a golden leader of the Chain Gang. And you can take that to the bank dawg!!!

The fans Cheer loudly as the capacity arena acknowledged Cenas promise to win the Hardcore title. Many though feel as though he should have accepted he was beaten fairly but let this go as he continues.

John Cena
It seems to me that I can win every match I compete in on Raw but I choke when it comes to the Pay Per Views. Maybe I get nervous on the big stages, nah I don't think so. Maybe the competition is tougher. No I dont think its that either. But maybe it is something that I have let come back into my life since I returned here in CWF. Something which I promised I wouldn't let run my career. But maybe I thought it wasn't going to be that bad. That John Cena could could be the Champ and that I would walk into War after Invasion. I would step into this ring. And together we would proclaim THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!

The fans Echo as Cena uses his trademark Catchphrase. They then all cheer and screeam with delight as Cena smiles. Suddenly he cuts all there cheers off and suprises everyone inside the Plymouth Arena.

Cena49.jpg

John Cena
Yo, Yo, Yo yall. The fact is that The Champ AIN'T HERE. And y'all know why, its not because Sheamus is better not by a long shot. It is because even though I said I wouldn't I have let this become about all of YOU. That's right I lost because I was more worried about y'all here in this arena, yall watching at home but no more. Y'all can believe that John Cena is going to be a big time player in this business and he is gonna make himself a star. Because if I have learned anything these last few week its that pleasing y'all don't get me anywhere. I beat Jericho when I was ratting on Canada and I beat two has-been. But John Cena SHOULD be the hardcore Champion dawg and Ryder I want a REMATCH. I am a champ here bro and if you don't give me my damn shot I only got one thing to say. Are YOU Serious ..... BRO????? Because y'all know these fans are delusional and the Chain Gang gonna come to town and we gonna rip some Shit up bro. That's right dog y'all can fine me I don't care no more and all the children can choke on the merch because from now on Cena is all bout 1 man. And that man is John Cena.

A small boo breaks out amongst some of the older fans however many of the omen and children in the audience sit in their seats stunned at what is unfolding right before their eyes.

John Cena
So honestly I don't care how much money CWF is going to loose in T-Shirt and Arm band sales, because I am sick of my career being centered about making OTHER people money. Now I will be wrestling to make ME money. And if anyone ever says they would do this for anything else they y'all yanking your chain bro. You really think that people would put their body through this pain for yall you jokers. PA...LEASE Nothing is worth doing for all you depressed freaks. And right now there are a group of depressed people with stupid nicknames sitting on there computers all like OMG man are you watching this, this is gold Cena is awesome. Y'all are the guys I hate. I may even hate you more then I hate Canada. Y'all the ones that killed the fire that burned in John Cena but at the same time y'all the ones who lit the fire inside.

A slightly bigger boo this time as Cena stands in the center of the ring snarling as he looks around the arena. Suddenly a small pop and Cena turns to see Booker T standing behind the desk with a microphone in his hands.

images

Booker T
John dawg think about what you are doing here man. Are you really gonna turn your back on the CWF Fans John. I mean dawg you know that your one of my main men John you the top of my fave Five. But Cena you better believe that ones you turn to the other side you gonna loose everything you worked for Sucka. I come one daw...

A big cheer breaks out for Booker T and Cena quickly cuts off the fans and rips into Booker for getting involved in his business.

Cena25.jpg

John Cena
Booker T shut your mouth homie I know what I am doing and I don't need you to try and tell me otherwise dawg. Your time is over so why don't you sit your ass back down in that little chair of yours, behind your little desk, with your stupid headset and little ring announcing outfit because you are washed up homie. Fact is TNA didn't want you, WWE didn't want you, hell even UCW didn't want you no one wants a washed up wrestler like you dawg. So you had to go behind the desk to stay relevant. Well homie you better believe that John Cena wil be relevant for a long time to come homie. No one gonna forget the moment Cena snapped. The moment Cena changed and became a true champion in this business because I forgot about the fans dawg.

A large boo fills the arena as Cole grabs a microphone and stands up from behind the announcers desk. He then addresses both John and Booker T. However it is difficult to hear him beneath the drowning sound filling the arena.

John Cena
And you better believe that. Sucka!!!

Cena continues and again cuts off all the fans.

Cena44.jpg

John Cena
So that's right children Super Cena is gone and yall gonna hate me. The fact is that while the children and women boo me all you haters gonna cheer. And I just want to say F@#$ Y'all. You ain't a fan you just glad you don't have to put up with the same old crap you've been sick of for years. And Ryder I'm telling you bro that if you don't see the potential I got then this is a joke. Just like this match that is about to happen here with Triple H getting a shot at the title that I should have one last Sunday dawg. So haters you can hate on me more because now I'm gonna hate on you because y'all gonna see that John Cena is the man in this business and Im going to prove that when I crush every single person on this roster on my way to the Hardcore title and then the CWF World Heavy Weight Championship.

John then displays his middle finger right into the camera lens towards the CWF Universe and then raises his microphone for the final time.

Cena39.jpg

John Cena
And you better belive that Homie!

Cena drops his mic as the crowd boo heavily. He then slides out of the ring and slowly backs up the ramp flicking the finger to the crowd again as the cameras fade to black and War roles onto its next segment.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans aren't sure how to react or what to think. As they all rise to their feet, inspired to do so by their peaked curiosity, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. They reach the end of the ramp and walk up the steel steps, entering the ring through the ropes. Jesse Ventura hands a microphone to each of his clients as the music fades out to silence.

url

Eddie Guerrero: I am in inside all of your heads and I know it, ese'. I inspire hatred in the fans, fear in the talent, and cautiousness in the management. That's why none of us are on the card tonight holmes, because CWF management is afraid of unleashing Truth or myself on anymore of the roster and losing them to injury or resignation. But what's done is done, at the end of it all there is still going to be blood on their hands, and the longer they try to keep us down, the more bloodshed we will weigh on their consciences. So go ahead Zack, Joey, keep us off of the shows. Keep us off of every show for the next few weeks if you want vatos, because I've made you aware of what the consequences for that will be. Also, when the pay-per-view gets here, you'll have no choice but to let us compete. You want to know how we feel about winning the CWF Tag Team Championships, ese? Don't look to me.

Eddie lowers his microphone as Truth steps forward to speak his mind.

304290_10150332209629556_760619555_7782401_902871702_n.jpg

R-Truth: Ya'll wanna know how it feels ta' win the Tag Team Titles? Trust me, we're all proud of our accomplishment, but we never focus on a small victory for long because there's still a lot left ta' be done before out mission is accomplished. If we focused on this title victory and smiled ear ta' ear and gloated about it each and every week, we'd be taking our eyes off of what's important, and while that was goin' on someone would sneak in and take 'em away. Since that's not somethin' I'm willin' ta' stand by and let happen, I'm just gon' say one more time that we're glad ta' be the champions and leave it at dat. As far as what's next, well ya'll are stupid if you think we're gonna tell you, you're just gonna have ta' wait and see!

"Coma White" begins to play again as the three men exit the ring and head up the ramp, making their way backstage.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The action in the ring has been explosive so far as War seems to be heating up as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham:
Ladies and Gentleman, I have a very special guest here tonight so please welcome, The King of Kings Triple H.

Triple H slowly walks into the shot, followed closely by the lovely Stephanie McMahon. They both look quite happy as Todd welcomes them.

22666243:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Grisham: Triple H, you have been back in CWF now for a few weeks after you DX reunion didn't exactly work out, now it's nice to see you bring back Stephanie McMahon as well with you but I have to ask you Triple H, what has changed since last time you were with Stephanie inside CWF?

Grisham shoves the mic towards HHH's lips as he starts to speak.

29545379:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Triple H: What makes you think anything needs to be different Grisham? Last time I checked, Triple H is still the measuring stick, I am still the man that everyone wants to beat and I am still the Man in this business, the fact that Stephanie is in my corner doesn't really mean much, she is just there for moral support, plus I can't go very long without seeing those two juicy things that pack a punch on Stephanie. Now Grisham, I'll admit, I haven't set the world on fire whilst being in CWF, my record is actually pretty bad but because I am with Steph, I keep getting opportunity after opportunity and tonight, I have a very special chance to become the CWF Hardcore Champion and if Sheamus thinks he has a chance of stopping me from climbing that first rung of the CWF Ladder, well the fire on his head must be burning through to his brain.

Grisham: You sound very confident Triple H about your match against Sheamus for the Hardcore Title, but do you deserve to be confident after you lost to the very man that Sheamus beat at Invasion last week?

Grisham puts the mic towards Hunter's lips as his face turns into a sour one. Hunter seems to clench his fist as Steph grabs his arm, shakes her finger at Hunter as he nods his head. Steph leans forward, leaning over the mic and starts to answer Todd's question.

stephanie-mcmahon-helmsley-08.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Todd, how many years have you been standing there with your microphone, waiting and waiting for someone to stop for you, just so your little nerdy face has someone to talk to but yet, you still can't tell the difference between a good question and a stupid question can you? Of course my husband is confident of winning that Hardcore Title tonight and beating the Celtic Albino, although I'm not sure my husband will be entirely happy with the title but everyone has to start at the bottom don't they Grisham? I remember when you first come into my life, you use to have to clean up after my dog, although I have to admit, the dog did smell and clean up better then you ever could sweety. Back to tonight, my husband is confident because he deserves to be, look at this man, do you really think that anything would worry him? Tonight marks the release date of a new game, but this game isn't going to be like the ones you like to play all night long in your mothers basement, this isn't a game that will have people queing for hours and hours on end, this game that begins tonight is one that doesn't have an easy level, this game that starts tonight will be one that everyone tries to avoid, but this game tonight sees the return of The Cerebral Assassin which means for every CWF Superstar that decide to play the Game, their fate will all be the same resulting in a GAME OVER.

Steph pushes Todds hand away as Hunter smiles and lets out a little laugh but motions for Todd to put the mic towards him again.

Triple H: Now if you will excuse us Grisham, I have to go get ready for my match and to show Sheamus that I AM THE GAME AND I AM THAT DAMN GOOD..... god you can never get enough catch phrases in there.

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon walk away from camera shot as Todd stands there a bit bemused at what just happened as the camera shoots to another area of the arena.​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
OOC: Ok, so for some reason this shit won't code for me. I'll get it fixed, but till then, here's the uncoded version without entrances n crap.

Austin stares across at Edge, who's already pacing in the ring. Austin licks his lips a little, before advancing on Edge and already landing big shots to his head. Edge is rocked and backs up in the corner, taken aback by how early the offense has stepped up, as Austin begins to stomp a mudhole in him. He continues despite the referee counting to 4, and flips off Edge before stomping two more times and the official finally pulls him off. Austin yells at the referee who isn't having any of it. Suddenly, Edge runs in and clotheslines Austin's head off.

Booker T: Ohhhhh man. D'you see that, dat clothesline looked something nasty right there.

Michael Cole: Booker, of course I saw it, I'm sitting right next to you.

Edge runs his hand through his hair as Austin gets to his feet, eating another clothesline. Austin quickly gets up and takes another. Austin gets up quickly once again, and this time Edge nails him with a big boot. In a surprise move for Edge, the Rated-R Superstar scales the turnbuckle and waits for Austin to recover before hitting him with a big missle dropkick. Edge and Austin both get up and relatively the same time, and Austin goes for a clothesline of his own, but Edge ducks, Austin turns around, and Edge nails him with the Edgecution DDT! Edge moves to the corner, sits there, with his arm draped over the rope, and starts to pull his hair back violently, the famous facial expression on his face. A dopey Austin doesn't realize where he is until it's too late, as he walks right into a Spear! Edge makes the cover.

Michael Cole: At least this match is almost over...

Booker T: Shut up, Cole.

Your winner at 2:07, The Rated-R Superstar, EDGE!

edge-wwe-wrestling.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Bronzy, don't worry about coding this. I'm going to edit the end to include an angle I'm doing with Austin. Just add entrances for me and I'll do the rest. I appreciate it homie :)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
BTW just a reminder the announcers for WAR are now Booker T and Tazz. Michael Cole was fired at INVASION and Josh Matthews was taken out by Tazz.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
*GLASS SHATTERS*

stone-cold-titantron-o.gif

The crowd goes into a frenzy as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way down to ringside.

Booker T: Here he comes, man. The Toughest S.O.B. The CWF has ever seen!

Tazz: And the man who lost to Chris Jericho. Just saying.

As Austin gets into the ring and does his usual entrance....

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?!

edge-wwe-superstar-o.gif

Edge emerges also to a pretty big pop. He sprints to the ring, looking to not waste any time.

Booker T: Edge is all fired up tonight.

Tazz: Also, he lost to Finlay. Again, just saying.

Austin stares across at Edge, who's already pacing in the ring. Austin licks his lips a little, before advancing on Edge and already landing big shots to his head. Edge is rocked and backs up in the corner, taken aback by how early the offense has stepped up, as Austin begins to stomp a mudhole in him. He continues despite the referee counting to 4, and flips off Edge before stomping two more times and the official finally pulls him off. Austin yells at the referee who isn't having any of it. Suddenly, Edge runs in and clotheslines Austin's head off.

Booker T: Ohhhhh man. D'you see that, dat clothesline looked something nasty right there.

Tazz: Booker, of course I saw it, I'm sitting right next to you.

Edge runs his hand through his hair as Austin gets to his feet, eating another clothesline. Austin quickly gets up and takes another. Austin gets up quickly once again, and this time Edge nails him with a big boot. In a surprise move for Edge, the Rated-R Superstar scales the turnbuckle and waits for Austin to recover before hitting him with a big missle dropkick. Edge and Austin both get up and relatively the same time, and Austin goes for a clothesline of his own, but Edge ducks, Austin turns around, and Edge nails him with the Edgecution DDT! Edge moves to the corner, sits there, with his arm draped over the rope, and starts to pull his hair back violently, the famous facial expression on his face. A dopey Austin doesn't realize where he is. He turns around and sees Edge flying towards him. Austin side-steps Edge and he goes sailing shoulder-first into the ring post. Austin the sizes Edge up but, as he does, a mysterious masked man jumps the barricade and hops up on the apron.

Booker T: Now, what the hell is goin' on here?!

Tazz: I'm just as confused as you are, Book!

The referee is concerning himself with Edge so he pays no attention to what is going on. The masked man gets Austin's attention and, as Austin attempts to confront him, he blasts him in the jaw with a pair of brass knuckles. Austin stumbles back as Edge charges and the man drops off the apron. Edge nails a spear to the weakened Rattlesnake and gets the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 4:32 “THE RATED R SUPERSTAR†EDGE!!

edge-wwe-wrestling.jpg

Booker T: Well, a nice victory by Edge but it came with a bit of help at ringside. Who is this guy?

Tazz: I dunno but he's got a problem with the Texas Rattlesnake, that's for sure!

As Edge leaves the ringside area, the masked man enters the ring and looks down on Stone Cold. All of a sudden, Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore appear from the back to add on to the already increasingly louder boos being thrown towards the ring.

Tazz: Look, it's Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore. What are they doing here?

Booker T: I guarantee they got somethin' to do with all this!

Matt and Shannon edge closer to the ring and eventually make it to ringside. The masked man mounts Austin and starts beating the hell out of him with the brass knuckles until Austin is bloodied and battered. Matt picks Austin up off the mat and hits a Twist of Fate onto the wrestling legend. Shannon grabs a chair and begins slamming it hard against Austin's prone body.

Booker T: This is just sick and malicious. Somebody get out here now, man!

All of a sudden, the newly-appointed WAR General Manager Bret “Hitman†Hart comes out to stop the vicious assault.

WWE+Raw+NXT+Season+One+Winner+vs+GM+Bret+Hart+Over+Firing+%5BHD+VIDEO%5D+1.jpg

Bret Hart: Alright, that's enough! Stop it right now you three! What the hell is the matter with you? Attacking a wrestling legend for no good reason and costing him his match tonight. Do you have anything to say for yourselves?

Shannon is ordered to get Matt a microphone and Matt address out GM.

untitled2.jpg

Matt Hardy: Bret, do you want to know what I have to say? Let me turn back the clock here and take you back to last Sunday at Invasion. Shannon and I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are the most impressive force the CWF, no scratch that, the entire wrestling business has ever seen. We eliminated the majority of the tag teams in the Tag Team Title match until we were screwed over by a pair of brass knuckles. And then what happens, huh? We weren't even booked on the card this week. So, we decided to make an impact and we fought fire with fire and screwed someone over with our own pair of brass knuckles and it just so happened we did it to the single biggest wrestling star in history. One because that seems to be the only way to get noticed around here and second because people like him have kept me down for far too long. I deserve an opportunity and I want his spot in the Elimination Chamber match seeing as how he's in no condition to make it there.

Bret scratches his nose and then offers his two cents.

Bret Hart: Ok, Matt. You win. You are officially noticed. But be careful what you wish for because now you have it. Seeing as how I can't afford to have another competitor be left out of the match, I'll give you the opportunity you crave. Matt, you are officially IN the Elimination Chamber match for the CWF Heavyweight Championship....on one condition. You see, I don't like people walking around thinking they can have secrets from me. Your friend in the ring.....I want him to reveal himself before I make it official. Is it worth being in the match knowing your ace in the hole will be exposed?

Matt gets closer to the ropes and glares a hole right through Bret.

Matt Hardy: Do you honestly think that intimidates me, Bret? Do you honestly think in that do-do headed brain of yours that me bringing in a guy in a ski mask would make much of a difference for me? I am going to walk out of the Elimination Chamber the CWF Heavyweight Champion whether you or anybody else likes it so yes, I will indulge you. Go ahead and let the whole world know just exactly who you are.

The masked man gets onto the top rope and looks down at Austin's bloody body. Bret comes down the ramp in an attempt to help but Shannon cuts him off and has a chair in hand. Bret stops in his tracks. The masked man then leaps off the turnbuckle and hits a Swanton Bomb onto Austin. The masked man takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Jeff Hardy.

Booker T: WHAT THE HELL?!

Tazz: HOLY S&%$!!

The_Hardy_Boyz_4.jpg

The crowd is in complete and udder shock at what they have just witnessed. Jeff Hardy has joined forces with his brother Matt and their childhood friend Shannon Moore. WAR fades as the three men leave the ring as Bret checks on Austin in the ring.

CREDITS:

Sheamus vs. HHH - Hardcore Championship Match - Hoov
Cody Rhodes vs. Batista - Andrew
Kurt Angle vs. Justin Gabriel - Sam
Jericho vs. Finlay - Andrew
Edge vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Bronzy

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I am doing both my matches tonight.

Hoov, I need you to hand in your match. HHH wins by the way

and Sammeh to hand in his too.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We come back from commercial as Cody Rhodes is in the ring.

Booker T: Dawg, this dude ain't won in CWF yet. Do you think he can do it tonight?

Tazz: Nah, I don't even know why I brought him in to be honest with ya... He was that desperate to compete.

Booker T: Well I'm hopin' he'll win... I feel sorry for him dawg.

Vibrancy may have to wait for another time however......

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring as Cody Rhodes is taking off his vest.

As Rhodes is taking his vest, the bell has already sounded but Rhodes isn't really paying much attention. Batista waits for Rhodes to turn around and Rhodes does so and looks to lock up but Batista has charged and connected with a Spear. Batista then goes for a pin.

Winner by Pinfall, Batista!

Tazz: As I said, I have no idea why I brought him in. He can't even win.

Booker T: DID YOU SEE DAT? IT'S OVER ALREADY, AWWWWWW MY GOD!

As Batista's hand is raised he looks at Rhodes once again before grabbing his mask and taking it off, Rhodes slowly gets up but Batista clocks him over the head with the mask. Batista then grabs Rhodes and drags him backstage as we go to another segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
TO BE ADDED AFTER CREDITS:

OOC: If you don't TT and don't give us a reason, you will be squashed. If you tell us mid-week or something that you cannot TT, we will make you look strong. Writers are not going to write a long match if only one person has TT'd. If a TT has gone 1-1 or even more, we will do our best to make the match look good. But if nobody TT's, you get squashed.

Thankyou,

CWF Staff.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!.

Kurtangleentrance.gif

'Medal' hits the PA system and up from below the stage appears Kurt Angle. He takes a few steps forward before throwing his fingers up into the air as pyro shoot out at either side. Angle looks around before walking down the entrance ramp looking as hyped and ready as he always has. He quickly jogs up the ring steps and through the ring ropes before he does his usual spinning pose as the crowd lap it up.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in CWF history, 'The Wrestling Machine' Kurt Angle!.

JustinGabrielIMAGESHACKGIFT3.gif

The crowd begin to give off a mixed reaction as Justin Gabriel's theme hits the PA system. For a while nothing at all happens. The music stops. The crowd seem confused, Kurt Angle seems confused, the referee looks up the ramp, but suddenly a man appears up on the top rope to everyone's surprise he immediately leaps off and clobbers Kurt Angle on the back of the head with a Missile Dropkick. The man is quickly identified to be Justin Gabriel and the bell sounds.

th_Kurt_Angle.jpg
Vs
Justin_Gabriel.jpg

Gabriel immediately starts putting the boot to the grounded Angle. The Olympic Gold Medalist looks to have taken a heavy hit from the blindsiding Missile Dropkick. Gabriel goes to lift Angle up, but Angle breaks free and lands a couple of European Uppercuts before Irish Whipping his opponent across the ring. Gabriel rebounds off the ropes and as Angle goes for the Hip Toss, he stops him, keeps a hold of Angle's arm, runs to the corner, he then runs up the corner, walks along the ring rope and jumps off taking Angle down with an Acrobatic Armdrag. Gabriel seems to be feeling it tonight even if the crowd are not. Angle is surprisingly fast to his feet and he rushes to catch Gabriel around the waist from behind as 'The Gargoyle' posed in front of the capacity WAR crowd. Angle throws him overhead with the German Suplex but Gabriel lands on his feet and as Angle turns round Gabriel kicks him square in the jaw with a Roundhouse Kick. Gabriel then kicks Angle in the gut and drops him with a sickening Impaler DDT. Angle rolls over onto his back just in front of the corner as the crowd begin to sense the end is near.

Tazz: We all know what 'dis is.

Booker T: My boy Just Gabriel, he's goin' for dah 450 Splash.

Gabriel walks along and then up onto the top rope where he sits perched in the top rope looking down on his prey like a falcon. Gabriel then stands up tall and proceeds to flip off from the top rope and rotates completely before splashing down across the mid-section of Kurt Angle. Gabriel stays atop for the cover.

Winner via Pinfall: Justin Gabriel

Justin_Gabriel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.