CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The fans are quiet as they are waiting for what's coming next, when suddenly …

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The People's Champ along with Santino Marella comes out of backstage. The Rock with his stone face and Santino doing the classic „trumpet pose“. The fans are crazy and after a while Rock along with Santino goes towards the ring, where Rock climbs up on turnbuckle and raises his arm high, while Santino enters the ring and makes some funny stretching. The Rock then goes down and enters the ring, looks at Santino and nods his head in disbelieve. Rock and Santino then gets microphones and starts to talk …

The-Rock-at-WrestleMania-Tonight1_crop_340x234.jpg

The Rock: Finally ….

The fans cheers very loud …

The Rock: No, no, no …. I said …. FINALLY !!!

The fans go mental …

The Rock: THE ROCK HAS COME BACK … TO CWF!

The fans are crazy, as they cheers for Rock and Rock tries to continues, but he's cut off by his partner …

180px-Santino-Marella.jpg

Santino: FINALLY ….

The Rock doesn't believe, what is happening right before his own eyes …

Santino: SANTINO HA …

The Rock: Whoa, whoam whoa, whoa! Hold it right there. Let me ask you a question Santino. Did you just interrupt The Rock and try to use his catchphrase?

Santino looks around, looks a little bit scared ….

Santino: I just tried to let these people know that I am here, so I was thinking …

The Rock: You better not think again then …

The crowd is laughing and Rock continues …

The Rock: Well, The Rock doesn't need to introduce myself. Because everyone knows The Rock. The Rock is The Most Electryfying Man in all of entertainment, The Rock is The Great One, The People's Champ, but mainly, The Rock is, elbow droppin', ass kickin', heart stoppin', pain bringin' ass kickin' machine! Just to tell you, The Rock was backstage and The Rock aid to himself: „Hey Rock … you have accomplished everything in this ring. But there's still many things that you can do in a tag team division“. So The Rock is here, with his tag team partner, the fun makin' … The Rock doesn't know what else his partner can do, you better introduce yourself Santino …

The crowd is laughing, The Rock drops the microphone and now it's time for Santino …

Santino: Well Rock, I don't think I need to introduce myself …

The Rock laughs as well as the crowd does. Santino makes a funny face and continues …

But if you haven't noticed yet, my name is Santino Marella. And I am from Italy, the greatest country in the werld …

The Rock looks angrily at Santino …

Santino: I wanted to say second greatest country in the werld. But we are here to announce, that we want those tag team titles. We are gonna win them from … who actually hold those titels?

The Rock: I think that …

Santino: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HOLD THEM! As soon as possible, those titles will be in our hands …

Santino drops the mic and leaves the ring with a smirk on his face, before The Rock realize that Santino used his catchphrase again. The Rock realized it after a while and just smiles, puts the mic back to his lips …

The Rock: IF YA SMEEEEEEEELL …..... WHAT THE ROCK ….. IS COOKIN'!

The Rock raises his eyebrow and loosk into the camera, then drops the mic and leaves the ring, while his theme is playing ...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The Rock....AND SANTINO?! WTF?? XD

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah Lub picked them up :D

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Booker T: It's time for Finlay vs. Jericho dawg. Jericho been winnin' lately 'n provin' why he's gon' be a threat for the Elimination Chamber.

Tazz: I'm quite surprised he defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin...

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before Jericho's music is heard.

As the fans are ecstatic that WAR has finally come to their city they instantly boo at the theme song of Chris Jericho.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme of Y2J, although he'd probably punch you for calling him that, hits the PA system and the crowd are livid. The boos just echo throughout for Chris Jericho, as he walks out with a huge smile on his face, as though it was Cody Rhodes showing off his pearly white teeth. He strolls his way down as he gets into the ring as the referee rings the bell.

- Ding Ding Ding-

The bell rings as Finlay goes to lock up with Jericho but Jericho quickly kicks Finlay in the shin, Jericho goes for a punch but it's instantly blocked as Finlay pushes Jericho back as Jericho comes back from the ropes as Finlay grabs Jericho's arm but Jericho then punches Finlay in the chest before grabbing Finlay's arm and flipping him over with an arm-drag. Jericho then grabs Finlay in a headlock as Finlay works his way to his feet, Finlay then bends over before flipping Jericho over his feet, Jericho gets up quickly but Finlay connects with a drop toe hold before grabbing Jericho's leg, Jericho then turns around and kicks Finlay in the abdomen section as Finlay falls to the mat. Jericho then rushes towards Finlay before stomping at his head a few times, Jericho then jumps up onto the second rope before dropping with a knee drop. Jericho then goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jericho then grabs Finlay in a headlock and puts the pressure on as Jericho lies back against the mat, Finlay is struggling to get up as Finlay slowly gets up on his knees. Jericho is on his feet still placing the headlock as Finlay gets to his feet and elbows Jericho in the abdomen section, Finlay repeats before Jericho pulls Finlay back down throwing him to the mat. Jericho then runs to the second rope as he jumps up and goes for a Lionsault but Finlay rolls out of the way on time as Finlay grabs Jericho and looks to lock in the Celtic Knot but Jericho reverses and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Finlay quickly rolls and reverses before placing Jericho in a schoolboy pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Tazz: What a great technical match this is!

Both men get to thier feet as they lock up in the middle of the ring, Finlay grabs the advantange as he punches Jericho a few times before tossing him towards the corner turnbuckle. Finlay charges at Jericho looking for a corner spear but Jericho moves out of the way and sees an advantage as Finlay crashes into the steel post. Jericho grabs Finlay and turns him around before connecting with an arm-breaker, Jericho then drags him to his feet as Jericho kicks Finlay in the chest before connecting with a clothesline. Jericho then gets himself to the top rope as he waits for Finlay to get to his feet, Jericho leaps for a diving European uppercut but Finlay jumps up and connects with a dropkick. Finlay rolls over as he places his hand on Jericho's chest for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: YOU'VE GOT TO NE KIDDING ME, I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER RIGHT 'DER!

Tazz: Booker... This match is going to be back and forth like it has been, pay attention.

The referee begins counting both men as they are laid on the mat.

Finlay gets on his knees.

Jericho gets on his knees.

Both men begin punching back and forth before they manage to lock up as both men get to their feet, Finlay quickly places Jericho on his shoulders before connecting with the 'Rolling Hills'. Finlay then gets to the top rope as he prepares to leap off but Jericho quickly gets to his feet as he jumps to the second ropes as he punches Finlay but Finlay pushes Jericho off as Jericho lands on his feet as Finlay leaps off as Jericho connects with a huge CODEBREAKER!

Booker T: 'Dis be over right 'ere! What a Codebreaker!

KICK OUT!

Booker T: DID YOU SEE THAT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Tazz: I saw it Booker, I wonder why I'm here... this is truly the worst job.

Booker T: What you mean dawg? I thought we were friends!

Tazz: If you say so.

Jericho slowly gets to his feet as he begins arguing with the referee that it was a three count, Jericho is continued to be told it's a two count. Jericho turns around as Finlay is on his knees, Jericho looks for a roundhouse kick but Finlay ducks and rolls Jericho up in a schoolboy pin as Finlay has his legs on the bottom ropes as the referee doesn't see this.

Winner by Pinfall, Finlay!

Booker T: He cheated dawg! Ref! COME OVER 'ERE!

Booker T doesn't look pleased as he gets out of his chair and yells at the referee, the referee looks at the video replay and tells Justin Roberts something.

Justin Roberts: I have been informed this match will restart due to Finlay using the bottom ropes.

Tazz: Can't you keep your mouth shut for a minute? You really piss me off.

The bell sounds once again as Finlay hops down from the second rope, he turns around as Jericho connects with a Codebreaker as Jericho makes the pinfall.

Winner by Pinfall, Chris Jericho!

Jericho slides out of the ring raising his hand as the crowd boo's heavily. Finlay on the mat looks up to the referee, Hornswoggle comes into the ring and throws water on Finlay as Finlay slowly gets up looking disappointed. Finlay then grabs the referee before placing him on his shoulders and connecting with the 'Rolling Hills', Finlay repeats it two more times before connecting with the Celtic Cross. Hornswoggle then gives Finlay something that isn't visible, it looks as if Finlay is drinking something. Booker T comes into the ring as he tries to stop this but Finlay spits out Green Mist as Booker T drops to the mat as he withers around holding his eyes as Finlay leaves the ring looking absolutely pissed off.

Tazz: You deserved that Booker, you need to stay out of things and stop interfering.

We then go to commercial.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
There's a chance I might not be able to write this week for WAR.

Finlay & Batista vs. Edge & Sheamus - Sam
Cena vs. Jericho - Hoov
HHH vs. R-Truth - Bronzy
Marella vs. Rhodes (I'll do this, I'll inform you if I cannot do it) - Hoov to do this if I can't.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
WAR fades back to the locker room, as we see Jericho warming up and stretching. He gets a mixed reaction from the UK crowd, most of them are the affectionately termed "Hardcore" fans, some of whom support Jericho, perhaps in his future endeavours if he keeps with this conspiracy talk. He doesn't get as much time to warm up though, as Jack Korpela comes barging in with a microphone.

normal_PDVD_002.jpg

Jack Korpela:Mr.Jericho! I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your preparation, but could you perhaps answer a few questions?

Jericho surprisingly nods.

Jack Korpela:Now, last week you defeated the World Heavyweight Champion, Finaly in a non-title match, in what some called a controversial result. That being said, you now have a pinfall victory over the world champion regardless, and do you think this'll help you going into the Elimination Chamber?

Jericho actually cracks a smile as he responds.

normal_PDVD_004.jpg

Jericho:You know what, Jack? I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll forgive you for your supreme lack of judgement last week, and your mistake this week, thinking I would need any help, or need to be riding any kind of momentum going into the Elimination Chamber. Who am I even contending with? Finlay, I've beaten him. Batista, I've beaten him. Edge, I've beaten him. Matt Hardy, I beat him.. And our new opponent, Sheamus. I've beaten him earlier this year, for the Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder match. Now, look at that. I've beaten all of these men individually in singles competiton. What makes you think I couldn't beat all of them when they'll all be focusing on each other as well? They're fish in a barrell. One by one, I'll pick them off and eliminate them until I'm the last man left standing, and I'm the CWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Jack Korpela:Strong Words there from Chris Jericho, and I have to ask, Mr.Jericho, some people think you're rather overconfident going into the chamber with almost all of your opponents being former world champions, along with the current World Champion, Finlay, can we get your thoughts on that?

Jericho looks at him like he's strange and taps the microphone a couple of times.

normal_PDVD_008.jpg

Jericho:Is this thing not on, or were you just not listening, Korpela? I've BEATEN every single one of these men throughout my career. There's a reason I'm the Best in the World at what I do, and that's because nobody can stand up to the greatness I've achieved and the utmost decency I've shown towards them by not only gracing them with my presence, they'll be able to tell their children's children, that they got to face Chris Jericho, and those children will scream with excitement and want to hear more, as they indulge in those moments where the spotlight is, for once, on themselves, and that's all they've ever cared about. Everyone par myself going into that chamber is a liar. A hypocritical, parasitacal, pechalant liar, and I am the only honest man in this company. I've proven it time and time again, I've shown that I'll do what I say I do, and to do that I need to be ready for my match tonight where I'm going to beat John Cena. This interview is over.

Jericho grabs the microphone from Korpela and shoo's him out of the room. Korpela obliges and heads out, as Jericho keeps the microphone for perhaps later in the night, leaving it next to him in his locker room as he goes back to stretching.​

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Umm, Mr. Bronzy sir.....Stone Cold was replaced by Matt Hardy last week lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We go backstage where Edge is on a couch sitting alone. The crowd pops loudly when his face is on the screen.

Edge: God what the hell is going on lately. Ever since my title loss things have just been out of control. How the hell did they just put Christian on my show? I wanted to do one with the Elimination Chamber guys, not this crap. He's a lunatic Christian, then I have to tag team with some...

Lita: Hey can I come in.

Edge: What the hell do you want?

Edge is on the couch with his head down as Lita sits right beside him. She is looking a bit under dressed as the crowd remains booing her.

33jsd46.jpg

Lita: Look I just wanted you to cool off. I wanted to talk about you about Sunday. I did something horrible, I should have gotten you help. I had no idea about Batista or Jericho or Austin. It was just all in a flash in the moment. I just don't know how to react, you know I'm really sorry. Please Edge..

Edge: You know I've been really frustrated lately because I should be the one with the title. I was doing damn good alone until this happened. I ask for backup in case some interferes yet you couldn't go ask for someone. What is wrong with you?

Lita: I..I...I...I

Edge: I NOTHING!! The next big thing is Elimination Chamber and you clearly won't be needed. As a matter of fact, you won't be needed anymore!!

Lita: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Edge please no.

Edge: Get the hell off of me, get out of my face!!

Edge is trying to get Lita off of him but as he does Bret Hart appears as Edge finally throws off Lita. Bret Hart comes in with a smile while Edge gives him a hard stare.

Edge: I have little to say to you either. But if you don't want me to kick your ass right now, do me a favor and get her out of my sight.

Bret Hart: That won't be too hard, Lita never had a contract in CWF. Now Lita, I suggest you leave the premises before I grab security.

Lita is angry as she grabs Edge but Edge grabs her as they walk towards the back door as Edge then puts her to her feet as Edge quickly shuts the door as Lita is stranded in the parking lot as she starts yelling, we go to our next segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone as The Cutting Edge is set up.

012.jpg

Edge: Now at this time, we share some common things such as being Canadian and one of the greats of all time, he is one of my opponents at Elimination Chamber. He is Chris.....

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos as Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Yeah, that's right Edge... You're interviewing me not Chris Jericho. I am indeed the greatest Canadian to step foot in the ring but it's always been about you Edge hasn't it.

Edge cuts Christian off.

Edge: Here we go again, how the hell did you get in here? Your not on this show, but that being said what a pleasant surprise it is to see you Christian.

Christian: A surprise? How did I get on this show? Well in case you're quite stupid... The same way Tag Teams are allowed on both shows. What did you do to deserve a spot in the Elimination Chamber? I had to go through a tournament and then I went on and defeated Brock Lesnar, finally I have got a chance to have the spotlight. Seventeen long years of being in the business, I'm finally back on top and nothing, nothing will screw me out of my opportunity!

Edge: Oh I see now, guess I am not with the whole modern rules. I'm too concerned doing things you aren't doing like winning matches every week!! As for deserving my spot, well it doesn't take a genius to see what happened on Sunday and how it got out of hand. I have every reason to be in the Chamber match. Other than Finlay, I've yet to be beaten by anyone in this company.

Christian: If you haven't paid attention but I believe I have a better record than you here in CWF. I've beaten every former champion, I've beaten Finlay, I've beaten The Rock, the list goes on to who I've defeated and yet I continue to get screwed out of opportunites whilst you Edge... You have sucked up to every single person just so you can continue hogging the spotlight. At Elimination Chamber, you won't succeed at all. I will be the only Canadian being the Champion and Bret... if you're listening... I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! Edge, you've been ranked highly amongst other Canadians and I've continued to be overlooked. It's about damn time I get some respect I truly deserve, it's all about ME!

Edge: You crack me up, you really do. Ever since I got here, you've just been a negative asshole. You make me sick with all your " oh I never get this oh I never get that". Yeah you've beaten a lot of people around here, but look at what I've done in just three months since I've gotten here. It's funny that I'm debating with you because it wasn't too long ago when we went head to head who came out victorious. I haven't sucked up to anyone, every time i hear that term I look into the person's eyes I see jealousy. Once I see jealousy I have won.

Christian: You may have gotten the best of me that very day, you got extremely lucky! But three months and you're already in the spotlight while I've been here for at least 6-7 months and what have I accomplished?! I accomplished a short title reign that was stolen to me thanks to John Cena! Ever since I never got the chance to be in that spotlight, I DESERVE ONE MORE SHOT! I deserve to be CWF Champion and at Elimination Chamber, I will become Champion and Edge... I will be the better Canadian Champion then you'll ever be!

Edge: Oh I deserve one more shot, oh I deserve this, oh I deserve that, SHUT UP!! You earn things around here and last time I checked you lost fair and square at Invasion. All you've done since I've came back is beat up an injured Randy Orton and complete. Nothing is luck with me, I've beaten the likes of Chris Jericho, John Morrison, CM Punk and list goes on. My track record is great here all I'm missing is that title...

That title will be earned by me at Elimination Chamber because their is no one that can stop me. Their wont be any random people interfering in the chamber. It's everyone for themselves and no one is going to stop me. Im the Ultimate Opportunist for a reason, I am on the PPV cover for a reason, everything I do is a reason. So listen here closely Christian, their is no debate on who's better between us. It's proven time and time again that I deliver. That is something that will be shown at Elimination Chamber. You used to call yourself the Instant Classic, it's time for a new catchprhase buddy because that's what they will be calling me after Elimination Chamber.

Christian then goes to speak but he uses the microphone to hit Edge over the head. Christian then grabs Edge before connecting with the Killswitch... Christian then goes to the corner turnbuckle where he looks at Edge before motioning his pose as Edge slowly gets to his feet only for Christian to hit him with the spear. Christian then gets onto the top rope as he motions that he is coming for the CWF Championship.

Booker T: WHAT DA HELL?

Tazz: Christian finally doing something right, he's going for the CWF Champion and he wants to prove Edge he's better than him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
How is HONOR shaping up? I hope there's not another late show...

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
NICE TRY HOTLINKER

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I see no hotlinker... It's probs the Edge pic tho lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The fans are quiet as they are waiting for what's coming next, when suddenly …

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The People's Champ along with Santino Marella comes out of backstage. The Rock with his stone face and Santino doing the classic „trumpet pose“. The fans are crazy and after a while Rock along with Santino goes towards the ring, where Rock climbs up on turnbuckle and raises his arm high, while Santino enters the ring and makes some funny stretching. The Rock then goes down and enters the ring, looks at Santino and nods his head in disbelieve. Rock and Santino then gets microphones and starts to talk …

The-Rock-at-WrestleMania-Tonight1_crop_340x234.jpg

The Rock: Finally ….

The fans cheers very loud …

The Rock: No, no, no …. I said …. FINALLY !!!

The fans go mental …

The Rock: THE ROCK HAS COME BACK … TO BIRMINGHAM!

The fans are cheering for Rock and Santino …

The Rock: You know The Rock was backstage with his tag team partner Santino and The Rock said: „C'mon my boy, you've got a match!“. Well, Santino looked a little bit scared, but when The Rock told him, that he's gonna be in his corner, Santino was happy! Santino started to have some self-confidence! And all of that just because of The Rock, just because of the elbow droppin', heart stoppin', strudel bakin' The People's Champion, The Rock!

Santino: Well Rock, you …

The Rock: No, no, no, no Santino. Don't thank to The Rock. The Rock knows … that you're happy, that The Rock is your tag team partner, that you're glad, that you're in the team Rockarella! But let The Rock ask you a one thing … are you ready to win those tag team titles?

Santino: If you ask …

Santino is suddenly cut off …

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER OF YOU'RE READY!

Attendance is cheering very loud and Rock continues …

The Rock: Well Santino, it doesn't matter, if you're ready to win those titles, because we're gonna win them anyway and especially when you have on your team somebody, who is legend and that legend is The Rock, then there is no other way, but winning those belts. Because you see Santino, The Rock is always the dominant one, even in Eden, he was dominant. I know that you think now, that in Eden, there were just two people named Adam and Eve. Well The Rock was the one, who made them! But it's all about your opponent tonight, you have to focus on that ugly piece of monkey crap! Well Santino, The Rock will give you a little advice … when you'll be in the ring with your opponent and right now I mean that Hunchback of Notre Dame, that you're facing tonight. The Rock tells you to ask him … How's his lips …

The fans are laughing, as Santino is focusing what The Rock is saying …

The Rock: Well, The Rock thinks, he told you everything he can, so this match starts right now, but if there's gonna be any trouble, The Rock will get his ass in the ring and beat that masked umpa-lumpa down!

Fans are laughing again …

The Rock: IF YA SMEEEEEEEELL …. WHAT THE ROCK … IS COOKIN'!

The Rock leaves the ring, but doesn't leave the place and Santino stays in the ring ...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The titatron suddenly lights up with a familiar face smiling on the screen. The crow pop when Zack Ryder is shown standing in an empty room. He then begins to talk as the fans continue to cheer.

zack-ryder-is-internet-champion.jpg

Zack Ryder
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first episode ever of Z! True Long Island Story. I am your host the Championship Wrestling Federation Internet Champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder. And boyu do I have something bi planned for al of you today when I make a special anouncment to all my broski's out there in the CWF Universe. But first I want to address the events from CWF Invasion and the following Monday Night War a week later. Now I know what many where thinking when Mr. Mcmahon named me the General Manager of War and when he asked me I have to admit I was like Are you Serious Bro? But then when I realised that he was serious it was awsome and we began to design the Internet Champion General Manager T-Shirt for you all to buy but then after Invasion I realised something. Zack Ryder was depriving all his broski's of watching him preform in the CWF ring and that wasn't fair. So I jumped on the pone and called one of the most famous broski's in the whole world. Brett Hart! Can you beieve it Zack Ryder got The Hitman to come back to CWF and now he is the General Manager of War. Thats right .... I am serious bro. But thats that story and all my Broskis can be sure that I will be wearing more CWF gold very ... very soon. But now Broski's it is time for the Long Island Iced Z to reveal his suprise for you all and I really need to take it back a week just for those of you who didnt et a chance to see this.

The UK fans Cheer as Robbie E's segment from last Monday is shown on the screen.

The CWF Titatron Suddenly lights up backstage and the cameras show a pair of feet. They are pacing up and down the hallway. Suddenly we hear a vice speaking to themselves.

Robbie E
Bro Im desperate, no one on this damn roster is Jerseylicious like me and Cookie but you are close. I know I know but i really need you. Think about it with our looks and our skill we will be unstoppable. You need to be in that ring bro. The fans want to see you back in there. You are gonna tell me you are happy sitting behind that desk .... Are You Serious Bro! You know aswell as I do that people like us are champions and CWF needs us.

The camera rises and the fans cheer as Robbie E is shown Talking on the phone. Cookie is behind him playing with her nails. She seems to be worried when she grabs the phone off Robbie.

1137060845_hw7Jh-M-1_display_image.jpg

Cookie
Hallo? Look Robbie here is like totally hot right now and the slackers on this roster ... they are just not. FYI Robbie E is what CWF needs and we want you to be part of history because we think that the Two of you will be an amazing force. No word of a lie Robbie has struggled in the past but Im telling you that he will not have that problem again because Robbie Has worked so hard and you are a future Champ and deserve to have a title around your waist. You and Robbie can do that.

Robbie snatches back the phone as he shakes his head, he covers the speaker on the phone.

Robbie E
Cookie are you freaking kidding me? Go file your nails or something.

He then removes his hand from the speaker as he begins to grin. He seems to be listening to the mysterious superstar and then speaks again.

Robbie E
Really bro? Haha I Knew It bro. Thats great Im telling you man the two of us are going to rip up the ocker room and show them exactly how much of a threat we can be after we hit the gym, and get a tan. Ill see you next week bro. Man your no stranger to controversy but this is going to shake things up big time.

Robbie hangs up the phone and fist pumps the air as he smiles and turns to Cookie.

Robbie E
Cookie. ... Cookie hes gonna do it bro, Oh My God its going to be so good. Next week is going to be intense. No one will be expecting that. Hey, hey what are you doing here? Don't worry bro because Robbie E and Cookie are coming to CWF baby and you better believe it that there is going to be a bit of a "situation" next week when Jersey comes to War.

Robbie Steps back andlifts his shirt as Cookie points to his stomach and yells.

Shore-2010-10-071.jpg

Cookie
So until then remember Robbie E is super hot, and the rest of you in the tag team division, you are not!

The fans have continued to cheer throughout the entire promo and they get louder when Zack Ryder is shown again. He then continues to talk.

zack-ryder-internet-champion.jpg

Zack Ryder
Now I know what your thinking Broski's why am I showing a video of someone who clearly needs to sort some things out. Well Broski's it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you MY tag team partners for the future. Robbie E and Cookie. Thats right I mean could you get three hotter people working together bro? I mean look at this guy what a tan. What hair he is .... well come to think of it bro he kinda looks alot like me. Great its just another reason why we are going to work so well together Broski. So I am putting the entire CWF Tag-Team division on stand by bro ..... Long Island Iced Z and Robbie E are coming for the tag team titles. So remember Robbie E and Zack Ryder are hot and the rest of the tag division are not.

Suddenly Robbie E walks onto the screen and the fans again cheer. He smiles and then addresses the viewers of the video.

aboutme.jpg

Robbie E
Thats right bro and thank you for that fine introduction. I mean your not that bad yourself. Now broski if we just get you a bit more tanned than you would look almost as good as me bro.

Zack suddenly turns to Robbie and pushes his shoulder clearly offended by his comment. Robbie shrugs his shoulders as if to ask what and Ryder answers him.

Zack Ryder
Woah woah woah woah. Abit more tanned ..... Are you frikin' serious bro. Zack Ryder is the epitamy of hot. Need a better tan. Nice one broski. but anyways Im glad you made it sorry I cut you off bro continue.

Robbie E smiles and then waves it off as he continues his introduction.

Robbie E
No worries Bro Im sorry I offended you. but I think you have covered most of it. I mean we are now officially part of the tag team division and I mean it is only a matter of time before we hold the CWF Tag team Championships. So I think thats about all I have to say about that at this time bro. Also I am relocating to Long Island so that I can spend more time with my buddy Zack here. But I feel like I am forgetting about something.

Suddenly someone can be heard walking up the stairs of the Long Island apartment and a familiar voice is heard. The fans cheer again as Cookie can be heard entering the room.

becky-bayless-04.jpg

Cookie
Hallo ... Zack ..... Robbie are you up here? Oh there you guys are what are you doi---. Is that Camera on... O ... M ... G. Am I on Z! True Long Island Story. Woah hi well I guess you have already heard that my boys are coming to CWF but did they ention that I wil be escorting them around the locker rooms and at ringside to make sure that a hint of Jersey is bought to the Long Island Broski's. Well now you know and we are gonna have so much fun fist pumping our way through this division. I mean look how contagious it is already!

tnarahwaybs-029-300x225.jpg

Many of the fans in attendance begin to fist pump as the photo is shown a small We Heart Ryder chant breaks out from the fans in the front rows. Zack then decides it is time to end this episode and continues with a confused look on his face.

Zack-Ryder1_crop_340x234.jpg

Zack Ryder
Well that was weird. But the pic is pretty cool broski. Anyways thats all the time we have for this week. im your host Zack Ryder, this is my partner and new best Broski ever Robbie E. And this small little odd thing was our "manager" Cookie. So until next week broski's follow me on twitter, Like me on Facebook, by the broski T-Shirt, Headbands and Sunglasses ... Take care and Spike your hair. Woo Woo Woo ......... You Know It

t5_2sljg_15.png

The Zack Ryder Signature banner is shown as the titatron fades and War moves onto a commercial break.

Status
Not open for further replies.