CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Again, really sorry. Wish I could have contacted you someway, but I couldn't. Hopefully this doesn't happen next week too. I feel really bad for you having to do the most part of it. Also, Aniking sent me a Riley promo that was supposed to go on the show, but I didn't post it in the Honor thread fast enough. I'll apologize, and see if we can put it in next week, and that he should sent things to me and Dredson now.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tapout - Dresdon told me he couldn't pick a winner between Rhodes and my Christian, I told him to make it a Triple Threat after reading Rock's promo. It's just that damn good n he deserved it in, Dres agreed.

CWF takes care :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Again, really sorry. Wish I could have contacted you someway, but I couldn't. Hopefully this doesn't happen next week too. I feel really bad for you having to do the most part of it. Also, Aniking sent me a Riley promo that was supposed to go on the show, but I didn't post it in the Honor thread fast enough. I'll apologize, and see if we can put it in next week, and that he should sent things to me and Dredson now.

You can always edit the promo in the show. You're a mod on Honor so you'll be able to put it in.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I've scheduled him for a promo next week, we'll just use it for next week if it applies. It's no problem btw Tapout, things happen and I understand that. But yeah, there was some miscommunication over the Christian/Rhodes thread this week so Andrew suggested The Rock stuff. Thanks man.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay, so I PM'ed Aniking, and told him the deal, and if he just wants to play off of this current story we got going, or if he would like me to change it for him in anyway.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WAR Writing Assesments (Trash Can Area)

All WAR Writing Assessments after the week's over will be placed here.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Matches & Assessments;
Hoov - Triple Threat Match (HHH vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena)
Bronzy - Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Batista,
Andrew - Sheamus vs. Finlay
Awesome Miz - Chris Jericho vs. Edge

There is to be no screwjobs or anything happening at all. Matches are to be written to an extent (If the opponent doesn't post, make the match long anyways). If you're confused about who's going to win, you speak to all members of Staff until we've decided on a vote.

There's not much to add for this week's show except effort in our writing. I didn't include Tag Teams this week because I've sent my tag over to Honor and Morrison is on Honor.

Dresden or Hoov, if you could... Have Joey Styles call Taz or something and explain about how he's signed Morrison to Honor. I want the ending segment with Vince McMahon returning. If you could do that segment that'd be sweet. Let me know if you can do this.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Communication is a must key. Start using this thread for all communications so we don't have any more outbursts and confusion.

Everything will go here, anything that needs to be discussed etc etc. I expect a lot of posts here this week

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
What's the go with Honor.

In the assessments I only see my promo in there.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm working on it, I don't like to post things too early because several people can see it before it goes up. Honor's full plans for Invasion will be revealed though, I assure you.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Is there any reason why Honor is going up late? We have like 7 writers here in CWF... We shouldn't have to get a late show, this is the first time a show is late :/

I just hope we can improve because we need to make Invasion strong.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The only ones really even writing for Honor is me, Dredson, and Sam. And my hours sucked this week.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The whole arena is quiet and is buzzing about what will happen next. They don't remain quiet for a long time though, because a very famous, for some people infamous theme hits the PA system.

"LOOK IN MY EYES... WHAT DO YOU SEE?"

[video=youtube;EMFqIYjTFKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFqIYjTFKo[/video]

Fans roar for the Straight Edge superstar as he comes from the back, in his street gear. Well, maybe it's not street gear, but it isn't wrestling gear either. He starts making his typical entrance, but comes to the cameraman and says "hold on, I've got a better idea".

normal_0004.jpg

After he says that, he comes back to the top of the entrance ramp and yells "Jericho has a better entrance, hold on!"

normal_0005.jpg

He does a Jericho-esque pose and laughs and says "just kidding", and continues making a typical Punk entrance. He walks his way and climbs the top turnbuckle and yells "WHAT'S MY NAME???".

normal_0016.jpg

He hops down into the ring and grabs a microphone and sits down Indian style. He looks at the fans a bit and starts talking.

normal_0028.jpg

CM Punk:

Well you haven't heard me talking for several weeks, and I know you like when I'm talking, so, yeah, I'm back.

Fans cheer like crazy.

Don't cheer me yet, you don't know what's up. Sadly, I'm not here to trash Batista nor Finlay, nor I'm here to announce you that I'm going to be the next CWF Champion. I wanna address you all in a bit more serious habit than I'm used to.

Fans are quiet and Punk continues.

normal_0049.jpg

For weeks and weeks, I'm on a losing streak. Which is, at least in my opinion, quite unusual for me, especially after the winning streak I've had and after all the hype that was made for my match versus Finlay at Starrcade, and I'm going to exactly tell you why this all is happening. You see, as much as I hate him, Finlay is a very smart man. He's got the experience, the brains, the skills, and if you ask me as Phil Brooks, I'm going to tell you that every wrestler in the back should learn from him. Which brings me to the fact, that if you remember, one or two WARs before Starrcade he told me the reason why I'm going to stop being successful. He told me that I was way more successful when I was more caring about myself and was less caring about you people who sit there in the audience. And you know what? Maybe he was right.

Fans start booing Punk.

Whoa, whoa. Don't jump the gun yet, and let me talk. So where was I.. yeah. But maybe he wasn't. On the other side of the road, just like I've said a while ago, he maybe was, and I admit it. If I was caring more about myself, well I would not come out here to tell you what I'm up to. My and Finlay's match at Starrcade was without a doubt the match of the year, or at least the most hyped match of the year. You know.. all the twists, the trashing between me and him, the swerves, the whole Starrcade atmosphere, well it was simply amazing. During the whole match, my main goal was to beat him.. on the other note, my second goal was to entertain you people. That probably cost me my match, you know. I haven't paid attention during the match, plus Tazz screwed me, plus Finlay sent his f****n' stunt actors to hurt me! But that is history.

Fans are quiet and Punk continues.

The CWF Management started failing to be successful again. Look at Starrcade. Tazz came out in the majority of matches and he screwed great guys like me or Jericho! He made us lose when we almost had this all won! I knew it! From the very beginning Vincent Kennedy McMahon has hated me, just because I never stuck my tongue in his retired dirty anus and Tazz has hated me from the point when he became the WAR GM because I was an "invader" and me and Pride and Honor have invaded CWF and tore things up, does that sound fair? I mean, just because I am, was and will be the best, he ruined my career! But that is not all. You may hear it from my tone that I'm pretty pissed off now. After Starrcade, every wrestler had to go through a medical control or he is fired. That are simply the rules, and I respect that. I went to hospital to undergo the MRI, the CT, the EEG, everything. Guess what. I have a dislocated shoulder, four broken ribs and after last week, quite possibly a broken neck. And Tazz knew it all along and he put me into matches, he let Batista attack me and did nothing about it! Nobody hasn't done anything to prevent a possible accident that could maybe even take my life! Do you hear me, Vincent? Do you want to make me die? Is that what you want? Because if yes, you are an idiot, a freaking mindless old hog that hates the pure wrestlers which are a breed that is dying and probably no one will be ever able to save it, because those stupid yesmen in the back are not able to sign tag teams like Kings of Wrestling or to sign Bryan Danielson, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Rich Swann, Michael Facade or hell even Low Ki!!!

Punk looks angry and continues.

normal_0059.jpg

This is quite impossible. Tazz keeps booking me into matches while I am seriously injured plus he lets Batista attack me and no one gives a damn about it! If I wasn't injured I would demand a match against Batista right now plus a match against Tazz, just to make THEM injured so they feel the pain I am going through because of them. And Finlay too, look at him, he's happy, drinking and doing drugs and disgracing the prestige of CWF and it's World Heavyweight Championship somewhere backstage, wrestling while drunk and when did Vince make him undergo a wellness test? I think never! But how come that? Oh, let me tell you! Because David Finlay is an asskisser and all of those monkeys backstage are! The wrestlers, the backstage workers, the idiots in the CWF HQ, just everyone!

Fans remain quiet.

But that still is not why I am out here tonight. Now that I told you about the injuries and plus the other circumstances of the fact that I am losing matches at the moment and all, and because CWF simply sickens me, yes, the company I helped to rise from being a wrestling federation wreck is now sinking again and I refuse to be a part of it and that is the reason why I am announcing that I QUIT. I quit CWF, no, wait, I quit wrestling overall! As of tonight, I am retiring from professional wrestling and only God knows if and when will I return, because this may be the very last time you will see me in a CWF ring. And do I look like I care? No. It doesn't bother me at all!

Punk makes a funny face.

normal_0058.jpg

Because you know, I will now tell you something in a manner of a man you all know.. Drink milk and take your vitamins Punkamaniacs, because.. Punkamania is always running wild on everyone in the wrestling world, brother!

Punk drops the microphone and wants to exit the ring, but he instead comes back to tell his fanbase one more thing.

normal_0126.jpg

An injury may be a tough son of a bitch, but it can be healed faster than you think, CWF Roster. At one point I will be back. When? I don't know, really. But one day you will maybe see me back here. Seriously, I would like to thank all of you who kept cheering me week in and week out, because that pumps me up, really, and also I would like to thank some of my close friends in the back, which will I not name, and I think that it's now time for me to go sleep myself, because this company tires me like nothing. Byyyee!!!

CM Punk drops the microphone. He exits with a smile on his face and leaves the arena as a semi-loud Thank You Punk chant breaks out and Cult of Personality continues playing.

normal_0342.jpg

He waves once more and leaves as we fade to [insert next segment's name].

------------------------------------------------------------

OOC for Staff: Please don't tell everyone via the CWF.com thread that I'm LOA, so it looks more real. And guys, put this into the OOC after the show please as a note from me.

The OOC after the show: You may have heard about my injury, and luckily that is not the only reason why I am leaving for now. My life started screwing itself up, I went all emo and I am rarely depressed. I really don't know when or if will I return, but when I return, I will return with a bang, better and badder than ever. I promise you that. Thanks for all of your support guys, you were great. Till one day, Rock.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The scene abruptly cuts to nothing but static.

black-white-static-design.gif

Then, after a few moments, the static cuts into this logo.

MTV.png

Then, Matt Hardy Version 1 pops onto the screen, looking crazy and bewildered. He then begins his tirade not long after appearing.

20.jpg

Matt Hardy: Hello, MF'ers and Female MF'ers alike. I would like to welcome you to the 2nd edition of Mattitude Television. Finally, after weeks of myself trying to get the attention of the higher-ups in this company. After successfully defeating the former number one contender to the CWF Championship last week on WAR, they have granted myself and Shannon a CWF Tag Team Title match. What irks me is the fact that we have to share that match with 4 other unworthy tag teams. Don't believe me? Let me take you back to last week on HONOR. We have The Coven and the Emperors of Royalty brawling like a bunch of neanderthals on the stage and R.E.M.E.D.Y. taking to blind-siding Beer Money, successfully taking them out of action and forcing them to vacate the titles. Oh, and more than like the New Age Outlaws off being irrelevant elsewhere.

The crowd is boo-ing this edition of Mattitude Television as Matt continues his tirade.

Matt Hardy: First things first, I want to congratulate R.E.M.E.D.Y. for actually doing something to “remedyâ€￾ anything. They cut the disease that is Beer Money from this company indefinitely. Bravo, guys. But, make no mistake, that's where the compliments end because you 2, along with that failed politician you have as a manager, have no business saying you're on a crusade to “cureâ€￾ the CWF. If anything, people like you are a part of the problem around here. You leech off of the system, you take what you want, and you feel as if you are the measuring stick to where all other tag teams are modeled.....and those are just your good traits. Shannon and I do not leech off the system because we ARE the system. Shannon and I do not take what we want, we take what we DESERVE. Shannon and I no damn well we are the measure stick. We do not think, we know. Emperors, Coven, people call us delusional but I see something not a lot of people see. While my pilgrimage is legit, I yet to see why you two claim to be the end all, be all when all you are is a hype machine, the both of you. New Age Outlaws, I just think it's about time someone finished the job Mother Nature started and eliminate you from existence.

The camera pans out a little bit to show Matt's entire torso.

18.jpg

Matt Hardy: Gentlemen, Shannon and I did not take part in your petty he-said, she-said get-together this week on HONOR because, quite frankly, we had better things to do, like rest up for the match at Invasion. All I have to say is that you better be at 100% because Shannon and I are stocking up on Mattitude and we refuse to walk out of Invasion without those CWF Tag Team Titles. So, gentlemen, take care.....and until then.....

The camera then cuts back to static.

black-white-static-design.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.