• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CWF - Past War Shows #1 (Merging Issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

I am pleased with this show; would like everyone to comment and then head over to the PPV and get posting there :D

The Hoov

Great show CWF crew! I am uber pumped for the PPV! We need some more activity around here guys, lets do it up big!

Andrew

Rock; Killz hasn't been online for a few days so that's why I did those static stuff and added your hype there :)

ants

Alright cool, number one contenders match at the PPV is fine by me. Good show, Peep show got the point over as well.

Just a quick one, did killz miss my promo as well?

BronzyCoder

Indeed, a very good show. I liked the part where Jericho won. No, seriously. Good show, solid all-around, PPV is gonna be awesome.

Lewb

Impressive show. Dont like this guy above me nicking what doesn't belong to him tho.... that shizz is NOT cool!

Lub

I sent promo too. It's a pity, because I think, that it was good. But I have to say, that it's great show.

Andrew

As I said, I apologize because I don't know where Killz is.

Get posting for the PPV it's going to be epic!

Derrick

Oh, ok, but I'm not on the card, and that sucks. I have to wait for the next PPV, Andrew, I'll send you my promo so you can see my abilities and Punk TT skills :)

Killz

I thought I'd posted the promos in the staff thread before I had to leave. I apologise they weren't put in the show. Baby steps though guys, we haven't even had our first PPV, soon this fed will run a lot smoother. Thanks for commenting guys on what was a really good show from Andrew and Hoov essentially <3

Doink

Great show guys, major props to all involved

Have a chance to compete for my 2nd title match. I have never won a title in efed so I'll see it as a major achievement if I am able to do it. This is my first time around the main event scene.

Well done ants for your victory but I'm determined to up my game at the PPV

Lub

Killz I think, that you can use that promo I sent you in any next show. It will be taken as my debut if I won't have a match. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.