CWF - Past War Shows #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
The WAR arena is about 60% full. Let’s not split hairs, some areas of seating are tarped off and the crowd is rather subdued which is unsurprising. Suddenly…

[video=youtube;P5Xo75bh7no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Xo75bh7no [/video]

30 seconds…then a minute…then 2 minutes pass and Shane’s music stops. This is quickly followed by…

[video=youtube;vBQAn90sY0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQAn90sY0c [/video]

The crowd heavily boo. Remember, Bischoff and his evil regime took out their beloved owner, wreaked havoc and beat on so many top superstars AND then never delivered on an ordered pay-per-view. This time, when 2 minutes pass, the crowd let out a small pop but are still confused. A few moments of silence pass when the new HD set suddenly lights up with fireworks and the crowd are back on side briefly!

OhneTitel-new.gif

As these end we hear some familiar voices.

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen before you ask, we’re as confused as you are.

King: You bet! I get the call and then…oh wait…

[video=youtube;Lg-0ibr91JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-0ibr91JM [/video]

The crowd pops for the familiar music of someone Shane was convinced would never step foot in a CWF ring! Vince McMahon appears to a monster pop and swaggers to the ring as only he can!

mcmahon.jpg

Vince climbs up the steel steps and climbs into the ring before demanding a micropone. Vince takes up centre stage.

vince_280x390_496833a.jpg

Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen I’d like to welcome you all to…MY show.

Vince grins and the crowd pops.

You know I’ve been sitting on a lot of money for a long time…not enough to bail out my beloved WWE…but enough to purchase CWF when the time came. With my son out of action and that damned Eric Bischoff in charge, with his controversy creates cash credo, the board of directors were worried. They were going to dissolve the last national wrestling company in this great land. I wasn’t going to stand by and let that happen so with Shane laid up in a hospital bed, and the company publically traded, I bought all the shares of CWF and here I am!

Another pop from the crowd.

Now I’m going to straighten things out. I’m going to make money, sure, but I’m going to bring some pride and some entertainment back to this business! First of all I want to address the ownership situation as a whole. Now, I’m the owner and I’ve got other commitments so I won’t be here every single week to oversee things. As such, the board is looking at candidates who might be suitable to take over a general management position. Needless to say, I needed to splash some cash maybe and create a buzz around CWF again so I’ve appointed a series of GUEST GENERAL MANAGERS to take over in the coming weeks!

The crowd pop again.

Next week will see our first guest GM and it could be some sort of celebrity with a keen interest in stepping into this ring or it could be a LIVING LEGEND of the wrestling business. I hope it gives me the time to pick the right guy for the job full time and gives you guys a reason to keep coming back. Now, onto the title situation here in CWF…certainly there seems to be one man who has risen head and shoulders above the rest. There’s one man who was ready, March 25th, to win the World Heavyweight Championship and that mans name is Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd boo heavily for Alberto.

How did I know you wouldn’t like that? Now, if you didn’t like that, you won’t like…

Before Vince can even say the last word Del Rio’s music hits to loud boos.

[video=youtube;ELOG5HlX8ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOG5HlX8ow [/video]

Del Rio toots his horn and rides out from the back in a classic Bentley all smiles. He leans out of his car window to boos and those boos increase ten-fold when he steps out and he has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist! He grins from ear to ear as his personal ring announcer takes over the microphone.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores, permítanme presentarles el campeón del mundo, el campeón de la CWF de San Luis Potosí, ALBERTOOOO DEL RRRRRRIIIOOOOO!

More boos rain down as Del Rio climbs onto the entrance ramp and sparks fall from the rafters behind him creating the image fans will remember from the re-debut of the WAR brand. Del Rio is all smiles as he makes his way to the ring, rolls in and unclips his title. He embraces Vince briefly before grabbing a microphone.

alberto-del-rio-257x300.jpg

Del Rio: My name…hah! Who doesn’t know my name now? I am the World’s Champion! In case you don’t however, my name is Alberto Del Rio. It was my destiny to become a champion and finally…finally I reached my dream. When I was ready to step into the ring with Chris Jericho at Genesis I felt like it was going to be a…a…how you say..

Del Rio searches for the words but suddenly…

HOLD UP ONE FUCKING MINUTE.. YOU BOARDER JUMPING BEANER!

Jim_Cornette_993114a.jpg

The fans actually erupts into a mixature of cheers and boos as that all too familiar voice echoes into the PA system as Jim Cornette leaps the barricade, looking pretty smart, he readjusts his specks and looks into the ring to see a VERY pissed off Vince McMahon; Regardless Jim Cornette goes off on one.

Jim Cornette: YA SEE VINCE! AIN'T IN THIS BUSINESS FOR SOME FUCKING FANCY "ACTION SOAP OPERA!" NO! I'm in this FUCKING business for the wrestling, oh my I just used a "banned" word around here but i Don't give a flying shit about that anyways because this is wrestling whether you like it or not! Also another thing, why the hell do you give the title to a Mexican!? I mean, what the hell has Del Rio done to earn that right? Did he give you a good blowjob at Hooters or did he just jump the boarder and gave you so illegal Mexican whores to keep yourself satisfied while your bigot of a wife tried getting into the Senate?

The fans give off another loud reaction as Jim Cornette climbs into the ring and smirks as he stares into the eyes of Vince McMahon.

So get off your High Horse Vince, cause i ain't letting you kill another company with your bullshit ambitions to take over the "Entertainment" business while killing WRESTLING at the same time! That's why I've applied for the position of General Manager of CWF, so suck on that one if you get a moment when you're not gagging on someone else's! We all know you're gonna do your very best to stop me getting that damn spot but I'll be fucking damned if I'm gonna let this great WRESTLING company go down the drain because of YOU VINCE! So here's what I purpose, at Lockdown, you bring a representive, if you can find a WRESTLER wanting to represent you and I'll do the same, then at Lockdown; it's settled, the Winner of that match, their manager becomes the GENERAL manager of CWF!

Cornette smiles and Vince looks incensed! He maintains his expression as his face slowly goes red. Del Rio during this time has flipped out completely and is leaning over the top rope pointing a finger and screaming at Cornette as the crowd are blowing off some steam and letting out a hell of a reaction!

JR: Folks, that's one World Champion, 1 new owner and maybe our future general manager in 11 minutes of television!

King: This action is unfolding quicker than we can almost call it! We'll be back soon!

-----------------
BREAK
----------------

The CWF Universe are still buzzing about what a great show has already been produced, when suddenly a familiar face appears on the titantron. The crowd all burst into cheers as the face of Captain Charisma himself is there for all to see. Christian is looking very sombre

0.jpg

Christian

Peeps, I have some very bad news for you all tonight. As we witnessed earlier, CWF is under new management, which, unfortunately, means that Eric Bischoff is no longer the General Manager of WAR.

The crowd cheer as Christian suddenly shakes his head, before turning it and looking at somebody out of the camera's view

Wait, hold on a moment. Did I say that was bad news?

There's a short silence

I did? Oh, well we better start again then.

Christian clears his throat before stretching his neck side-to-side

Peeps, I have some very awesome news for you all to hear. Eric Bischoff's ugly mug is never going to be seen on WAR again!

The crowd burst into cheers as Christian smiles

The last time we ever saw him was when I drilled his face into the canvas, therefore making my debut in CWF. Eric thought that by putting me in a No Disqualifications match at Genesis, he was going to get some pay back. Unfortunately for him, and for me, that match never took place. See I tuned into CWF from the very beginning, I watched Bischoff's pack of goofballs go nuts and get away with everything. I planned on tearing that group down, twisting it inside and out until it all came down on top of Bischoff, but sadly I never got the chance to do that. All I can say is... oh well.

Christian shrugs and gets on with his speech

It's a bigger and brighter future for this company, and I for one look forward to seeing what can be done under new management, but there is something else I look forward to more. See, my faithful peepulation, there's an accomplishment in my sixteen year career that has always seemed to elude me. I have come to CWF to right that wrong, I have come to make sure I can check this off my bucket list and, when the time comes to retire, I can look back and smile that I managed to do this one thing. If you're a lifelong fan of mine, first of all thank you for the support, but secondly I'm sure you would know what I'm talking about. For those of you that don't, here it is.

Christian opens his mouth as there's silence for a few seconds

I have never...

Christian pauses and places his fist over his mouth, pretending to be very upset

Sorry, this is such a difficult thing for me to say... I just can't believe it hasn't happened.

Christian takes a breath in and out to compose himself

Okay. The thing is... I have never had the honour... of being on... the exclusive list... to get into... bed with Vickie Guerrero.

The crowd all laugh as Christian just shakes his head

I know, I know, it's just something that I have always been jealous of Edge achieving that I, one day, would like to do myself. Okay, enough of the jokes, I think I'm about to throw up. Peeps, I have never reached the big time by becoming World Champion, but that's all going to change soon. Tonight, I face JBL in a match that will hopefully catapult me into the world title picture, but if not then I won't stop until I make it happen. Now that Bischoff and co are done with, my eyes are set on becoming World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm going to work hard to make that happen.

Christian looks intently down the barrel of the camera

So JBL, get ready for Captain Charisma, because the world is about to watch me hit the Killswitch and turn your lights off.

The crowd cheer as Christian walks out of the camera's view

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

1537131_o.gif

“The King of Kings†Triple H comes down to a mixed reaction, but mainly cheers. He walks down the ramp with a water bottle in hand. He climbs onto the apron and spits water out into the crowd as usual.

JR: “The Game†Triple H. 13-Time World Champion. This man is the “Cerebral Assassin†that is for sure! Shark Boy has his work cut out for him here tonight.

King: Who's Shark Boy?

JR: His opponent tonight, King!

JR: Oh, I thought that was some kid's movie character.

Triple H gets into the ring and awaits Shark Boy.

GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

Shark Boy's theme hits as Triple H waits patiently for him. After a while, Shark Boy doesn't emerge from the back. The fans and Triple H become confused.

King: Shark Boy must have chickened out!

JR: It looks like that is the case, King!

All of a sudden, Shark Boy emerges from the crowd and slides in right behind Triple H. He then grabs Triple H in a rolling pinning predicament. The referee, who rung the bell as he entered the ring, makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

Triple H barely kicked out of that roll-up. Triple H gets back to his feet as does Shark Boy and the two begin exchanging right hands. Triple H gets the upper hand and sends Shark Boy against the ropes. Shark Boy then catches Triple H in a Lou Thesz Press and begins to pound away at Triple H. Shark Boy gets off of him and yells out “OH SHELL YEAH!â€

JR: It looks like “The Game†is off his game, so to speak!

King: Shark Boy is really taking it to Triple H here!

Shark Boy retrieves Triple H and goes for a Chummer but, as he does, Triple H reverses and shoves Shark Boy away. As Shark Boy turns around to attack, Triple H nails a big spinebuster.

JR: And Triple H with that Arn Anderson-like spinebuster. This one could be over.

Triple H goes for a cover.

KICK OUT!

Shark Boy kicks out. Triple H gets up and starts arguing with the referee and, as he does, this allows Shark Boy enough time to make it to his feet. As Triple H turns around, Shark Boy catches him with a Chummer.

JR: Chummer! Shark Boy hit the Chummer.

King: Does it hurt you to call that the Chummer, JR?

JR: Kind of, yeah.

Shark Boy recovers and makes the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 6:54 SHARK BOY!!!!

sharkboy2.jpg

King: Oh my God! Shark Boy beat Triple H!!

JR: Definitely a shocker, King!

Shark Boy rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back as Triple H is looking like he's just seen a ghost. He gets to his feet and looks out towards Shark Boy and lets out a yell

3sGl.jpg

------------------
BREAK
-------------------

Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and Gentleman I have a very important announcement for Championship Wrestling Federation and I think you'll like this announcement very much, I know that I for one am excited.

Vickie Guerrero gets interrupted, as the fans start to boo heavily on Vickie and start getting on Vickie's nerves.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me...

The crowd interrupts Vickie Guerrero once again, as Vickie finally bursts out in anger.

Vickie Guerrero: I SAID EXCUSE ME!

Once again Vickie gets some major heat from the crowd, as she stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Vickie Guerrero: Allow me to introduce, the newest acquisition to Championship Wrestling Federation... Dolph Ziggler!

The crowd erupts in anger, as boo's echo throughout the arena.

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]
Plays throughout the arena, as the crowd erupts with some major heat towards Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler appears on the stage and slowly makes me was down the ramp, as he gives a small grin. Dolph makes me way towards the ring, as he climbs up the steel steps and steps though the second rope and gets a microphone from one of the announcers.

Dolph Ziggler: Thanks for the wonderful introduction Vickie, but allow me to introduce myself to these slack jawed hicks.

The fans react with the Stone Cold "What"

dolph-ziggler-wwe-16541362-620-308.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: My name is Dolph Ziggler and I have just increased not only the standards, but the quality of this show, because you're witnessing the true definition of perfection So, I suggest you and the entire locker room in the back take notice, because Dolph Ziggler has arrived and won't be going anywhere for a very long time to come.

The crowd interrupts Dolph Ziggler, as boo's echo throughout the arena, as Ziggler just stands in the ring waiting for them to quiet down.

Dolph Ziggler: Can you blame me for being this arrogant? I am the total package when it comes right down to it, the body sculpted out of stone, movie star good looks, the charming charisma, and the athletic ability of a champion.

The crowd starts to chant, "You Suck" throughout the arena.

Dolph Ziggler: I'm the complete opposite, because I wasn't born a loser like everybody in attendance. I was born to be a winner and have always been a winner at everything I've attempted, because there is nobody on this planet that is better then me. So, I suggest you start giving me the respect I deserve, because you'll be my name for quite sometime to come.

Dolph heads out of the ring as we fade to black and head backstage. Here we see Vince McMahon talking on his cell.

Vince: Hey. Yes absolutely. Oh big plans, really big plans, you know I...well yes I know we said we wanted to bring a GM in but you saw Cornette earlier and...sure...message received loud and clear but let me remind you of something; THIS IS MY COMPANY NOW!

Vince throws his phone down in a rare moment of anger these days as we go back to the ring. Oh no, jobber entrance is looming as we’re get from the break and Samoa Joe is in the ring, throwing rights and lefts to air as Jim Cornette makes his second appearance of the night at ringside. Suddenly, the official is called over by the time keeper and they have a brief discussion. After this, Cornette is ejected by the official! Our CWF cameras try to catch up with the ref as he gives his reason and the name ‘Vince’ springs out to listeners on the microphone. The commentators pick up on it too.

JR: Vince? Vince did this?

King: That wasn’t all hot air at the top of the show tonight then, JR, the mind games are starting already.

Samoa Joe is royally pissed off and as the official gets Cornette away, Cody Rhodes music hits.

WHOAAAAAA!

[video=youtube;mPHS04xm1aU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPHS04xm1aU [/video]

Rhodes music hits to loud boos and Joe waits for him. Cornette hasn’t quite disappeared himself yet and waits to launch abuse at Rhodes but, gaining more of the crowds ire, Rhodes slides into the ring behind Joe, having entered through the crowd, and hits him with a quick as lightning Cross Rhodes!

JR: Oh what is this?

Rhodes exits the ring and hangs around at ring side. Eventually the official ejects Cornette and turns his attention to the ring to see Rhodes on the outside tying his laces and Joe holding his head in the centre of the ring. The official is bemused but can do nothing but ring the bell once Rhodes enters the ring. Rhodes picks Joe up and drops him again with the cross Rhodes before staying on for the cover.

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner in 00:20 – Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes smiles cockily before a steely glare comes over his face and he stares out into the crowd. He looks like a man who means business and climbs the turnbuckle to pose as we go backstage.

14827258.jpg

------------
BREAK
---------------

We come back from commercial break to a hot arena. The crowd is going wild. All of a sudden, the air becomes electrifying.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

That infamous guitar riff hits as “The People's Champ†The Rock comes out to a standing ovation.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He looks out to the crowd as they are going absolutely insane. He begins to walk down the ramp at a steady pace.

JR: Oh My God, King! It's The Rock!

King: The Rock! I love The Rock! This night just keeps getting better and better!

The Rock stops just short of the ring and takes another look around as he can feel the electricity in the air.

rock-4.jpg

The Rock climbs onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle and salute his legion of fans here in attendance. He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. The Rock waits for the excitement in the air to die down a bit before beginning.

The Rock: FINALLY!

The crowd lights up once again as The Rock continues.

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to San Antonio! The Rock knows this is Wednesday Night WAR, The Rock's show. The CWF is making a comeback. The Rock can feel the electricity in the air. The Rock can sense the excitement all around. But, one thing The Rock has got on his mind, is The Rock was left off the card this week.

The crowd begins to boo at management's bad decision in not booking The Rock.

Dwayne_Johnson_Feb15newsnea.jpg

The Rock: That's OK, that's OK, because The Rock, he doesn't need to be given anything. The Rock has never been handed anything on a silver platter. Everything The Rock has done, everything that The Rock has won, The Rock has done it all by himself. So, The Rock says, It Doesn't Matter if I have a match tonight. The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our World Champion works part-time at the Taco Bell. And The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our General Managers each week are gonna be jabronies who wouldn't know the first thing about being the General Manager. None of that matters because tonight The Rock is here, in front of the Millions.....

The crowd shouts back “AND MILLIONS!†at The Rock.

The Rock: And Millions of The Rock's fans. Alberto Del Rio, tonight, Vince McMahon, the supposed new owner of CWF, placed the CWF Championship Title Belt around your waist. The Rock has done many questionable things in the past. The Rock has done many despicable things in his career, but one thing The Rock has never done, and that is accepted a title belt that The Rock never won. So, Del Rio, let The Rock explain something to you. Right here and right now, in front of The Rock's fans, in The Rock's ring, on The Rock's show. The Rock is challenging YOU to put your pesos where your mouth is and face The Rock for the CWF Championship. And Alberto, You can come out here in fancy convertibles and BMW's, Hell, The Rock doesn't care what you drive. The Rock doesn't care that you have your own personal ring announcer. All The Rock cares about is whipping your monkey ass all over this ring and layin' the smack down on your candy ass and taking that CWF Title. And when you're laying on your back in this ring, the only sound you'll be hearing is the crowd chanting The Rock's name......

The crowd begins to chant “ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!†The Rock continues to pace around the ring while he talks.

The Rock: And this goes to any of you in that locker room. You can talk all the trash you want about The Rock. Call The Rock a Hollywood sell-out. Call The Rock a washed-up has-been. Just know that the buck stops here with The Rock and to anyone who wants to go ONE-on-ONE with The Great One, The Rock will take this boot, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up all your candy asses! Because The Rock is The Jabroni-Beating, LALALALALALALALALALALOW! Pie-Eating, Trail-Blazing, Eyebrow-Raising, Heart-Stopping, Elbow-Dropping, Here in San Antonio, Make all your monkey asses remember the Alamo! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK.........IS COOKING?!

The Rock drops the microphone and heads to the back to a huge pop from the audience in the arena.

JR: The Rock has just publicly called out our CWF Champion Alberto Del Rio!

King: I wonder what Alberto Del Rio has to say about The Rock.

As if by magic, backstage Del Rio is watching a monitor and watching the Rock say all of this and talk of this trash. Del Rio holds up his World Title.

Del Rio: Next week...

Del Rio storms away, out of some double doors and exits the arena completely. Back live and the Rock has just left the ringside area and we await our next match.

[video=youtube;hJMggaTLT9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMggaTLT9c[/video]

The stock market bells ring and out comes JBL. No limo tonight, he's not rolling like that, he's all about towel over shoulders, cowboy hat and that smile that says "I'm better than you and I love it". A few token waves later and JBL is climbing into the ring but as he goes to remove his cowboy hat all purposeful-like.

GO!

[video=youtube;p8Xdkk3qH4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Xdkk3qH4M&feature=related[/video]

Christian makes his way out from the back to a HUGE pop and scans the arena for the peeps in attendance. He stops to point towards JBL, motion a title around his waist and then slap his chest before heading down to the ring. Christian claps hands with a bunch of front row peeps before he climbs into the ring, eyes fixed totally on JBL.

*Ding Ding Ding*

JR: It's time for JBL versus Christian! This match is going to be very interesting!

Lawler: I Think So JR!!!

Christian smirks as JBL points at him and screams at him "get out of America, you dirty Canadian!" before charging at Christian going for the Clothesline from Hell; Christian ducks underneath and in the same movement grabs JBL's Arm and turns him inside out with the Killswitch, the fans roar wildly as Christian makes a quick cover on JBL.

One...

JR: Blah God, what a counter by Christian in the first 20 seconds of the match!

Two...

Lawler: Ahahahaha! Very Interesting indeed JR!

Three...

*Ding Ding Ding*

-=Winner via Pinfall at 00:24: Christian=-

The fans erupt into cheers as Captain Charisma has his arm raised in victory; Christian looks down at the berated JBL, who just got beat in under a minute, Christian climbs the turnbuckle and gives a look out for his peeps as CWF goes elsewhere.

----------------
BREAK
---------------

The action in the ring has been explosive so far as the restart is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of an Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I have a very special guest here tonight so please welcome, The King of Kings Triple H.

Triple H slowly walks into the shot, looking quite happy as the camera pans out to show both men.

Grisham: Triple H, you've witnessed the first installment of CWF which didn't last for very long but everyone is glad to see you still here after the restart, what are your thoughts on the restart?

Grisham shoves the mic towards HHH's lips as he starts to speak.

29545379:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Triple H: That's a great question Todd, your right as well with everyone's happy I'm still apart of this thing but this so called restart means jack to me. My goals are exactly the same as they were the first time around, I'm still the best damn thing to ever lace up a pair of boots and I'm still the King Of Kings but on the side, there is a little iddy bitty part of me that is also glad that the restart happened, the tiniest bit of me, maybe my toe nail on my smallest toe because before the restart, The Game hadn't started correctly, little glitches were happening around every level and it was looking like Game over for a while there but I'm back, CWF is back and together, I will take it to new heights.

Todd: You say your goals are the same as before Triple H, what were and are your goals?

Triple H looks at Todd with a weird look on his face as talks into the mic.

Triple H: You wanna know my goals Todd, look around you, we are in the backstage area of a wrestling business, if you ask everyone that question and you don't get the same response I'm going to give you, those people shouldn't even waste their time geting out of bed in the morning. My goals in CWF are simple and kind of cliche really, for years Hunter Hearst Helmsley has been the name on people's lips, for many more years, Triple H has been the top of everyone's hit list but the thing that's on my mind is that Championship, CWF Championship will look awkard and horrible around any waist but my own. I've proved I was the best 13 times before, what's stopping me breaking my best friends record, I have the formula for success to do it and I would hate to see the IQ of somebody who tries to stop me.

Grisham: Triple H, you seem to be in great shape, and your drive still seems to be there but what makes you think your better then someone like Alberto Del Rio or Christian, two men that haven't tasted the gold yet and will do anything for it?

Triple H: Men like Alberto Del Rio and Christian do have that determination to get the gold for the first time, your right Todd but that just leaves them open to costly mistakes, I've been there before, I've faced them before and it always is the same story, it takes a second to change a match Todd but it takes me a nano second to end it. They will use everything in their aresenal to get that victory but I have a never ending aresenal, anyone tries to teach me a move no one has seen before, I could get you with it just like that, you wanna run circles around the old veteran like me, I'll simply watch you tire yourself out, you wanna fly around me, I'll watch you crash and burn, you see Grisham, no matter how easier the times are a changing, I will always stay the same, The measureing stick, The Stepping Stone that people will try to use but will never succede and most importantly, very soon, Triple H will reclaim what is rightfully his, The CWF Championship.

Triple H looks at Todd, smiling at him as Todd goes to speak again but Triple H quickly cuts him off.

Triple H: Oh and one last thing, I will have a little help along the way.

Triple H laughs as he quickly walks out of the camera shot, leaving Todd clueless and questioning what that means as the cameras shoot back to ringside.

[video=youtube;yUD9_--Mu5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUD9_--Mu5Q [/video]

Oh his names Finlay dammit, and he loves to fight! Out comes everyones favourite Irishman, a smirk across his face, perhaps in the knowledge this is his one last big opportunity to get into contention for 'the big one'. He claps a few hands with fans at ringside but his eyes remain an image of steely focus. Finlay climbs into the ring and is about pose when...

AWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

Looks like the Miz might've come to play as he interrupts Finlay's entrance shenanigans to make his entrance and pose at the top of the ramp, his sneering grin spreading throughout the arena and drawing boos from all corners of the crowd. He swaggers on down to the ring talking trash towards Finlay as he goes to which Finlay just smiles. The Miz hops up onto the apron on one knee, as per usual, and leans back to take in the crowd and sneer at them just one more time. The Miz climbs into the ring and nearly craps his pants when Finlay is right there in front of him. They back off and the official checks on the competitors and calls for the bell.

JR: So here we go, our second 10 minute time limit trial match!

King: Maybe this one will last the distance!

Finlay wants to lock up but the Miz instantly rakes the eyes and gets a telling off from the official. Miz brushes it off though and shoves Finlay into the corner front first. Finlay stops himself but turns into the patented clothesline the Miz has mastered into the corner over the years. Finlay stumbles to one knee and gets back to his feet in time to be clotheslined by the Miz. Miz stalks Finlay and hits the Skull Crushing Finale!

King: No way now…

The Miz looks super arrogant, the crowd are booing at the apparent lack of in-ring action they’ve seen on tonights show, and we look like we have a cover.

1…
2…

Finlay kicks out to a good pop and the Miz seems shocked the SCF didn’t put the toughest irish bastard around down. The Miz tries to drag Finlay to his feet but then some right hands of Finlay spark the crowd into life.

JR: Come on Finlay, give us something here…

Finlay seems to want to oblige, bursting upwards and getting a pretty effective looking head lock on the Miz but, suddenly, Finlay drops down behind Miz and gets a school boy!

1…
2…

Not quite yet! The Miz kicks out and backs off from Finlay who advances on him but takes a toe to the gut for his troubles. The Miz tries to hit a neckbreaker but Finlay shoves him off into the ropes. The Miz hits them front first and looks like he’s winded himself before he turns around and is hoisted up by Finlay to be hit with the CELTIC CROSS! Finlay with the cover!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner in 2:12 – FINLAY!

JR: Bah gawd he’s done it quick time as well and…

JR is cut off, as are Finlay’s celebrations, by a familiar voice and face up at the titantron.

Vince: Finlay! Good work, dealing with that snot nosed Miz. Now, everyone saw through my charade but yes, these 10 minute time limit matches WERE meant to test you. They clearly didn’t. They WERE also going some way to determine a contender to Alberto’s title and that…that they did. So, Finlay, next week you get to go one on one with Christian and the winner of that match will face Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at our first pay-per-view! Not only that, the Rock earlier called out or champ and I took offence to that. So did Alberto, so much so he stormed out of the arena...but not before requesting that I give him a match next week against Rocky to shut him up! And you bet your ass I booked it!

Vince smiles as we go backstage.
The scene opens on Randy Orton and The Undertaker laid out backstage. EMT's are checking on the condition of these two men.​

JR: Oh my God, King! Randy Orton and The Undertaker are out cold.

King: I'm almost willing to bet it was either Kane or John Cena taking them out of the equation.

Then, almost as a premonition, Kane appears from the shadows with a lead pipe in hand . As EMT's are tending to Orton and Taker, Kane laughs and starts heading to the ring.

--------------
BREAK
--------------
Kane_1_-_Titantron__WWF_.gif

We come back from commercial break to “The Big Red Machine†Kane making his way down the ramp for his match. He steps into the ring, lifts his arms high into the air and thrusts them downward, setting off huge pyrotechnics in each ring corner.

0.jpg

JR: No matter how many times I set through that, it still gives me goosebumps.

King: I know what you mean JR!

JR: Well this next match was SUPPOSED to be a fatal 4 way match for the vacated CWF Intercontinental Championship but that now has been changed with the sudden attack on both Randy Orton and The Undertaker. It is now a one-on-one match between Kane and John Cena.

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

“I Need a Doctor†by Dr. Dre and Eminem hits the PA as the fans continue to boo loudly for “The Doctor of Thuganomics†John Cena. He comes down with a serious business look on his face. He sprints to the ring and begins to brawl with the big man.

JR: And John Cena wasting no time going after “The Big Red Machineâ€.

Cena and Kane exchange right hands until Kane grabs Cena by the throat and hurls him into a corner. Kane begins to hammer away and Cena with a combination of right hands and elbow shots. Cena finally falls to the mat in the corner. Kane begins to choke Cena out with his boot. The referee begins a 5-count and Kane stops at 4 ½. Kane raises Cena to his feet and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Kane then goes for a big body splash to Cena but Cena moves out of the way and Kane rams right into the turnbuckle. Cena then gets a school boy roll-up on Kane.

KICK OUT!

Kane kicks out with tremendous force. Cena then goes back on the attack by hammering away on Kane. Kane then grabs Cena by the throat and makes his way to his feet, still with his hand around Cena's throat. Kane lifts Cena up into a chokeslam but Cena begins to elbow Kane in the head until Kane releases his hold. Cena runs against the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle but the big man only stumbles back. Cena then hits another shoulder tackle but again, Kane does not go down. Cena goes for one more and, as Kane tries to connect with a clothesline, Cena ducks and comes back with a third shoulder tackle, this time knocking the big man down.

King: Third time's a charm, JR!

JR: Impressive by John Cena. Let's see if he can capitalize here.

Cena looks down at Kane. Cena then gives him the “You Can't See Me†taunt and goes for a Five Knuckle Shuffle. As Cena reaches Kane and is about to connect, Kane sits up and Cena looks like he's seen a ghost. Cena then kicks Kane in the head and sends him to the mat again and Cena then connects with his Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Cena cannot believe his eyes. Cena gets off the mat and rushes over to one of the corners and begins to take one of the turnbuckle pads off. The referee sees this and stops Cena. The referee is putting the pad back on as Cena pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his pocket. As Kane makes it back up to his feet, Cena connects with a right hand while wearing the brass knuckles. Cena makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

King: What?! Kane kicked out after being hit with brass knuckles?!

JR: Kane is no ordinary human being. He is a monster.

Cena is pulling at his hair in disbelief. He begins to argue with the referee that the count was too slow. As he does, Kane sits up and walks right up to Cena. As Cena turns around, Kane grabs Cena and goes for a Tombstone. As Cena is on Kane's shoulders, Cena wiggles his way off and ends up behind Kane. He then connects with a spinout powerbomb. Cena decides to pin Kane but Kane immediately sits right up.

King: Good God! What will it take to put this monster away?

JR: Everything and the kitchen sink, King.

Cena goes to attack Cena when Kane gets to his feet but Kane connects with a big boot. Kane goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Kane grabs Cena by the head and begins to pick him up but Cena is playing possum and gets a cradle pin on the monster.

KICK OUT!

Cena and Kane make it back to their feet at the same time. Kane goes to grab Cena by the throat but, as he extends his arm, Cena takes advantage and quickly sets up and hits an F-U on the Big Red Machine.

JR: John Cena just hit the F-U on The Big Red Machine!

King: Is this it?

3!!!

YOUR WINNER @ 11:32 AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!!!

3265.jpg

John Cena is awarded his newly-won IC Title and is celebrating when Kane makes it to his feet, grabs Cena, and nails a Tombstone on the Doctor of Thuganomics. Kane grabs the IC Title and lays it across Cena's body. Kane walks out of the arena as we close the show!​

Confirmed for next week on War:

- Christian vs Finlay for #1 contendership to the World title.
- Del Rio vs The Rock

Owners note: Turnout wasn't too great. Too many squashes by far this week...but I guess we have to prove WHY you should turn out first before we start bitching but if you guys could keep coming back, we'd appreciate it. Oh and don't mention commercials, I know shows are better with them but I'm super tired right now <3

Staff roll call:

EoR - Cornette section at top of show & Christian vs JBL.
Hoov - Rock promo & Triple H vs Shark Boy & IC Title Four Way
Myself - Everything else aside from promos from the likes of Christian and Hunter completed by their respective chars.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
What a great first show back, and I'm not just saying that because I helped write it lol. I really mean it, this is the dawning of a new era. I'm so excited to be facing Andrew next week. Not sure if it's for his newly-won title or not, but we shall see. Like Killz said, not a good turn out, but we have something to prove to you guys and we damn sure will. If you could tho, please show up. Makes our jobs easier! HAHAHAHAHA! ;-)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Nice show guys. Really enjoyed it, the Cornette/Vince was pretty exciting.

Props to Killz, Hoov & EOR.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Woo! My first major E-Fed Championship. Handed to me, but still. I'm glad, just hope I can defend this title for a while. Facing Hoov next week should be one interesting bout.

I wonder if the title's on the line or not.

Killz

Reaction score
Preview will go up today, you'll all get one extra day to TT cause I was slack with posting this so next weeks WAR will be Thursday. By then a roster, champions and PPV's thread will also be sorted. Much love <3

Lewb

Reaction score
Woooo! The Champ (that had a match for his belt) is here! Dres, you make a real good Kane, it was on tentahooks for a winner with us dude. Lets get interest high on CWF and make it into a big deal like it should be :D

Killz

Reaction score
WAR May 6th: Keeping the ball rolling!

We start the show with a bit of a cold open. We’re backstage with Randy Orton in an office with Vince McMahon. He’s sporting bruises and bandages.

Orton: Vince…I demand…

Vince: You demand NOTHING from me, Randall. Now, I know something has to be done about Kane but don’t worry, I’ve got faith that Cena will deal with it tonight. I don’t much like Cena but I’m sure he can handle it.

Orton: So what about me?!

Vince: I’ll tell you what about you, Orton. You get healthy and you get back into a CWF ring and prove why I shouldn’t fire you right now!

Orton storms out, incensed, as Vince gets back to some paperwork. There’s a knock on the door after a few moments and in walk a couple of suits with briefcases.

Man: Vince. Good news, the board are convinced Jim Cornette shouldn’t be taking over here. Bar an official vote, he won’t end up in charge.

Vince: Brilliant news, thanks so much.

Man: Don’t thank us just yet. Unfortunately, the board and the CEO also think you’re a little too…senior to be dealing with GM responsibilities. The jobs yours for now, of course, but we WILL be looking for someone to take over. Someone a little younger maybe, someone with a little more to offer us as a company going forward. Thanks for your time.

The suits exit the room leaving Vince’s face completely blank…another knock at the door?! Cody Rhodes storms in.

Vince: This…is…NOT A CIRCUS! What do you want?!

Rhodes: What do I want Vince? A move up the card perhaps? Did you SEE what I was doing before Shane and Eric ruined this place?

Vince: As a matter of fact I did and you know what? I HATED it. I see nothing in you Cody and you know why? You’re riding your name. Do something special. Stand out. You know what? Whoever doesn’t become #1 contender tonight…you can take them on next week and if you lose, you’re done, you’re out, you’re gone!

Rhodes: …and if I win?

Vince: I guess you get to take their spot in this magical ‘card’ of yours huh? Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Now throw up some pyro or something!

We cut back to the ring to see fireworks erupting from the stage area!

JR: Welcome to a special Friday Night WAR with me, JR, and my broadcasting partner, Jerry ‘the King Lawler’!

King: Oh man did you hear all of that? Massive news and a massive night in store. We’ll be RIGHT BACK with our very first match of the night, stay tuned!

-------------------------
logo-vng02.jpg

Our first PPV. May 29th. #winning.
-------------------------

We come back and the Miz’s music is just finishing playing and we see him enter the ring with Shark Boy. Shark Boy asks for knuckle touch which the Miz sneers at. Shark Boy keeps up the request until the Miz rolls his eyes and reluctanty accepts but instead Shark Boy gives him the finger and does the classic Austin arm raise! The Miz looks pissed off briefly before he just holds up his hands and exits the ring. He stands against the crowd barrier and folds his arms.

JR: What is this kids problem?

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]

Dolph appears from behind the titantron and runs his hands through his hair, flicking them out towards the crowd. He adjusts his jacket and heads cockily to the ring. He fakes clapping hands with some fans but pulls away, laughing at them, before his face becomes the epitome of seriousness and he looks all business staring at the ring with Shark Boy inside. Dolph waits at the bottom of the ramp for…

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

Rhodes heads out from the back to similar boos and stops at his titantron mirror to check his face. He likes what he sees and turns back to the crowd, talking smack. He rolls down to the ringside area and touches fists with Dolph before both of these young guns enter the ring and question the Miz and Shark Boy dynamic. The official asks the Miz to re-enter the ring but he doesn’t. Instead, he grabs a microphone. The official shrugs and calls for the bell once Shark Boy has decided he’ll go it alone. Dolph smirks and lines up to face off with Shark Boy.

JR: What IS this kids problem?

King: Look’s like he’s got something to say as this one gets under way.

The bell does indeed go and Shark Boy and Dolph lock up. Shark Boy gets a head lock and drives it home, trying to pull Dolph to the mat but eventually Dolph lifts him up and drops him with a suplex. Dolph asks if Miz is getting involved over the ropes…

Miz: No thanks Dolph, see I don’t associate with THAT type of superstar.

The crowd begins to boo the Miz as Dolph easily drags Shark Boy to the corner and tags Rhodes in who comes in all guns blazing with knees and elbows and right hands to Shark Boy’s back and head and neck.

King: This one isn’t going to end well for Shark Boy I fear.

Miz: Ouch! Poor Shark Boy, getting BRUTALLY MANHANDLED tonight. Shame he doesn’t have a tag-team partner…

Rhodes laughs out loud at the Miz’s commentary and tags Dolph back in who lines up his finisher, the Zig-Zag. In one smooth motion, Dolph puts him down. Ziggler tags Rhodes back in who picks up Shark Boy and hits the Cross Rhodes before grabbing the pinfall.

1…
2…
3...!

Your Winners: Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes!

4YBe.jpeg
9727-cody_rhodes_wwe_bio.jpg

Dolph and Cody stand over their fallen prey but they got shoved out of the way by the Miz who lifts Shark Boy up, ushering Cody and Dolph out of the ring, and hitting him the Skull Crushing Finale! The Miz feigns spitting on Shark Boy before he follows the other two men up the ramp and out of sight. Medics come to tend to Shark Boy who has been knocked out.

the-miz-20110114111005421.jpg

King: Sickening show there.

JR: That was an awful display of everything we don’t stand for from some of our brightest and youngest superstars too.

We fade to black..

----------------------------
Abbey_Clancy.jpg

CWF: Done letting you guys down.
Backstage a camera sweeps around through corridors desperately in search of someone. Eventually, after about 30 seconds of travelling, some voices can be heard.

??: Man, where is my damn cooler?

??: Would you focus for a second, you’re on MY payroll as it stands!

??: Hey hey hey..hey..now don’t ya be givin’ me that. Now where is my damn beer…

The camera nudges open a door and we see Robert Roode, James Storm…BEER MONEY! They continue talking as if the camera isn’t there.

Roode: Would you just focus for a second James. Remember why we’re here?

Storm: We’re here to be raisin’ hell all over this here C ‘double ya’ F!

Roode: Well yes maybe once they introduce a damned tag division but what about until then, do you half recall the conversation?

Storm: Oh what are you even goin’ on about? I’m like that there Bender from that Futurama series, no beer and no wrasslin’ doesn’t sit too well with this cowboy…

Roode interrupts.

Roode: You think I don’t know that?! Damn, the last company we were in we basically RAN. Backstage, out front, no-one could touch us. This company is still so fresh that we could take it and run with it, run all the way to superstardom. We could get a tag division going, we could hold all the gold, we could do it all, man, you know it pays to be Roode!

Storm: Haha you said it and guess what?

Roode: What?

Storm: I found my damned beer!

Storm bites off the cap and takes a swig.

Storm: Oh mamma…CWF is gonn’ be sorry bout it’s DAMN luck.

We cut to the ring. Kane is already in the ring.

JR:
Now it's time to see if Kane can earn his Intercontinental Championship shot

King: Well, he is the big red monster. I'm hoping he can destroy Cena tonight.

So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion as he makes his way to the ring.

The bell sounds as John Cena instantly begins punching Kane, Kane fights back before sending Cena to the ropes as Cena bounces off before hitting a shoulder-block, Kane gets up as Cena hits another one. Cena looks for the five knuckle shuffle but instead slaps on the STF.

JR: He's slapped on the STF already!

King: Kane can't tap out here, he just can't!

Kane struggling to get to the ropes gives up and taps out.

Winner: John Cena

JR: Damnit! Cena finishes him quick enough.

King: I cannot believe what we've just witnessed.

As the match is over, Vincent Kennedy McMahon makes his way down the entrance ramp.

mcmahon.jpg

Vince climbs up the steel steps and climbs into the ring before demanding a micropone. Vince takes up centre stage.

vince_280x390_496833a.jpg

Vince: Congratulations John, now we did say the stipulation would be if Kane won he gets a shot at your title but unfortunately he didn't win. But, you do have an opponent at the next pay-per-view. You're quite STREET aren't you John? Well, you will be defending it against Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat Street Fight!

Vince leaves the ring and heads backstage as we go to commercial.

--------------------------------
jaguar-xf-15-04-09.jpg

Doing it.

[video=youtube;7R4mX4HFBDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R4mX4HFBDU [/video]

The countdown precedes one of the most electric entrances of all time as Y2J appears, arms outstretched, at the top of the ramp and spins around pumping his fist. He makes his way to the ring, stopping to flex and gloat and all things ‘Y2J’ before he climbs into the ring and awaits his opponents.

[video=youtube;PVvIz4nbP2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVvIz4nbP2A [/video]

Typically all energy, Kofi rushes out from the back, jumping around, fist pumping and bounding to the top of the ramp. He does his ‘boom’ clap and fireworks erupt from the stage. On the last one he bounds down the ramp towards Jericho, clapping hands with the fans.

[video=youtube;yQNJIhyqb10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNJIhyqb10 [/video]

And now it’s time to play the game as the complete professional, the veteran, appears on stage under his lights with his head down. He lifts his head and sprays water before walking purposefully down to the ring. Hunter climbs onto the apron on the nearside and does his vintage pose, spraying water all the while. He finally enters the ring to begin combat.

King: Triple threat time. One rising star, two veterans of the sport. This should be a good one!

The three men stare at eachother before suddenly Jericho hops out of the ring and starts chatting to some of the ringside fans. They’re chilling out when Kofi decides to plancha over the top rope onto Jericho! But Triple H stops him mid-air by ducking underneath Kofi, grabbing him around the waist, carrying him to the middle of the ring and planting him with a spine buster! Triple H poses and the crowd pops big for his pose and signature move. Suddenly, Hunter turns around to eye up Jericho but he holds his hands up and feigns innocence. With his eyes locked onto Jericho, Triple H lifts Kofi up and plants him with a vicious pedigree but during that motion, Jericho enters the ring and as Triple H’s knees hit the canvas Jericho kicks Hunter in the head sending him to the mat.

JR: Ouch! Did you hear that kick?

Jericho smirks and shrugs with a ‘ya gotta do what ya gotta do’ attitude and lifts Triple H up. Jericho throws Hunter over the top rope and turns back to Kofi whom he lets get to his feet. Kofi groggily restores a vertical base to proceedings but he turns straight into a codebreaker! Jericho with the easy cover.

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner: Chris Jericho!

jericho61.jpg

Jericho celebrates as his music hits and he poses for the crowd. Triple H gets to his feet but looks like he’s nursing some sort of shoulder injury as he stumbles to his knees and struggles to make it up the ramp. Medics rush down to help him out.

JR: Convincing victory for Jericho here and you bet Vince was watching.

King: Plus Triple H looks like he’s in a bit of trouble. Eventful evening thus far, huh JR?

---------------------------------
121420-white_iphone_4_views.jpg

18 months left on my contract for my BB Curve, it's falling apart, this comes out for a similar price. Failure.
---------------------------------
GO!

[video=youtube;p8Xdkk3qH4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Xdkk3qH4M&feature=related[/video]

Christian makes his way out from the back, patting his chest and looking out for his peeps. He totally swaggers down towards the ring, all smiles, and climbs in. There’s an air of confidence about him as he poses for the crowd and waits for Finlay.

[video=youtube;P_gb5Sat3wQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_gb5Sat3wQ [/video]

Finlay’s music hits to a pretty good pop as the crowd know a Finlay win would be a shocker given his age but totally deserved. He comes out from the back at a slight jog looking ALL business. He claps hands with a few fans and rolls into the ring coming face to face with Christian. Finlay mutters something before heading to his corner and stretching. The official calls for the bell.

JR: So here we go, this to see who faces Alberto Del Rio three or so weeks from now on pay-per-view!

Finlay goes for a lock up but at the last second extends his hand instead with a wry smirk. Christian accepts it and both men let go, no untoward intentions, just respect. Christian does take advantage of the close proximity however and lands a right hand to Finlay before grabbing him in a headlock. Finlay shoves Christian off into the ropes and shoulder blocks that bad boy to the ground on the rebound. Finlay hits the ropes himself but Christian rolls onto his front, Finlay hops over, and Christian connects with a high back body drop as Finlay makes the return journey. The man they call ‘fit’ arches his back and grabs his lumbar region as he fell pretty flush to the canvas but rolls to a knee at least to prevent Christian capitalising too much. As Christian comes towards Finlay, the fighting Irishman lands a few shots to Christians torso and battles to his feet before a knee to the gut leads to a suplex from Finlay and our first cover of the bout.

1…
2…

Kickout from Christian and this ones just getting warmed up. Finlay drags Christian to his feet, whips him across the ring and, leading with his knee, meets Christian half way on the rebound and sends Christian over and to the mat. Finlay hastily climbs to the first rope in the corner and waits for Christian to wobble to his feet before diving off and delivering an elbow to Christian’s head. Finlay falls to his knees into the cover.

JR: Our second pin fall of the night.

King: And this has been ALL Finlay!

1…
2…

Another kickout from Christian and his eyes widen, obviously not 100% prepared for this kind of methodical onslaught. Slightly out of his depth with the brutal Finlay, Christian rolls to the outside but Finlay is in hot pursuit, cutting him off around and corner and running at him but one sidestep later and Finlay is eating steel post! Christian sees his opening and clubs Finlay on the back before rolling him into the ring.

JR: That was a sickening thud, you could hear that throughout the arena.

King: Christian could have found a way to turn the tables by himself I’m sure but when you use your surroundings like that it shows real knowledge of your craft.

Christian crawls onto Finlay but he rolls away getting his shoulder up before a count is made. As he groggily gets to his feet, Christian in pursuit, we see Finlay is bleeding from the mouth but hey, that’s not stopping Finners! Finlay ducks a right hand from Christian, lands a headbutt to the chest and then picks him up looking for the Celtic Cross! Christian avoids that though, you know the drill, before shoving Finlay front first into the ropes and looking for the Killswitch to the turned Finlay! Finlay manages to avoid this manoeuvre too and instead hits a back suplex on Christian, killing the momentum of the match. Finlay nurses his mouth as Christian holds the back of his head having obviously landed quite awkwardly. A few moments pass before…

[video=youtube;ELOG5HlX8ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOG5HlX8ow [/video]

The horn of a VERY expensive Bentley sound off as the crowd boo heavily the arrival of Alberto Del Rio. He drives out from the back and steps out of his car totally suited up and not ready for ring action. He goes all out and does his full, sparks falling from the heavens, entrance as the two men try to recover in the ring. World title over his shoulder, Del Rio walks slowly to the ring talking trash to some of the fans on the way…

JR: Who does this guy think he is?

King: Well this match does directly concern him, he’s the champ, why shouldn’t he be out here?

JR: Because nothing ever good comes of people hanging around ringside with a vested interest, ever.

Christian and Finlay are incensed their battle is interrupted as Del Rio walks around the ring and takes a seat at ringside. Suddenly, Christian takes a few steps backwards and rolls Finlay up! The official is distracted for a moment by Del Rio’s presence still but then quickly drops to the mat.

1…
2…

Finlay pops out of the hold and furiously begins clubbing away at Christian and drives him to the canvas. Finlay hits the ropes and drops his entire lower back onto Christians midsection before looking for a cover.

1…
2…

Kickout from Christian and this one rolls onwards!

JR: Always unique offense from Finlay!

King: He’s a veteran of the game and Christian’s a student of the game. No better match-up.

Both men battle to their feet but Finlay kicks Christian in the gut and grabs a double underhook before lifting him up and planting him with a bomb type move. Finlay stays on top for the cover.

1…
2…

Christian kicks out and rolls to the ropes but Finlay is already there ready to shove Christian into the corner. Finlay backs up and looks for a corner clothesline but Christian hops up and spins out of the corner, lifting his legs out of the ring and sitting on the second rope. Christian leans back, connects with a boot to Finlay’s face and climbs the turnbuckle to hit a tornado DDT onto Finlay! Pinning attempt from Christian.

1…
2…

Kickout at the last second from Finlay and the two men scramble to their feet. Finlay, having his second wind, lifts Christian up by the waist and looks to plant him in the corner but Christian wriggles down Finlay’s back and pulls him over into a victory roll style pin!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner: Christian!

christian_2.jpg

Finlay kicks out but just a second too late as Christian’s music hits to rapturous cheers and applause for the superstar AND the match. The crowd have gotten over the Del Rio heat as Christian celebrates his opportunity!

JR: There you have it, Christian finally has the chance to win the big one right here in CWF!

King: This is a special moment JR!

Finlay looks frustrated with himself and punches the mat but is helped to his feet by Christian. Finlay, with his head down, heads towards the back but as Christian looks on at him, disappointed for stopping his dream, the World Heavyweight Champion slides into the ring and hits Christian with a low-blow!

JR: No!

Christian falls to his knees as the crowd boo heavily and Del Rio angrily rips off his shirt and tie. Finlay is none the wiser. Del Rio drags Christian to his feet and applies his VICIOUS armbar submission hold leaving Christian tapping desperately and crying out in pain! At the top of the ramp, Finlay turns to have one last look at the ring but sees the damage being done instead! He powers towards the ring and slides in but Del Rio bails just in time to avoid a beating from Finlay and escapes towards the back!

King: I don’t know where Del Rio is going, his match is scheduled to be up next!

Sure enough, at the top of the ramp boos turn to a major pop as Del Rio backs into a certain someone. A certain pie eatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin’ someone and turns to eat right hands from the Rock! He lands right hand after right hand down the ramp as Finlay smiles and helps Christian up and towards medical attention in the backstage area. Rocky and Del Rio fight into the ring and have to be separated by officials!

JR: I’ve got word this match is going to kick off in just a few moments, join us then!

katy-perry-esquire-3.jpg

WAR: All Action Wrestling Baby.

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and you’ve missed but 30 seconds of action from this bout, the Rock still in complete control.

King: He’s really teaching Del Rio a lesson here.

Rocky is on top of Del Rio landing some heavy right hands and pops up to remove his shirt. The crowd pop as he throws it to them before beginning to stomp away at the downed Del Rio. Rocky heaves Alberto to his feet and shoves him into the corner but Del Rio jabs a thumb into Rocky’s eye and buys himself valuable seconds of recuperation time. In fact, Del Rio rolls to the outside and Rocky has to roll out of the ring to pursue the champ. Del Rio grabs a drink from a fan and throws it into Rock’s face forcing the great one to take a couple steps back and rub his eyes.

King: Classic tactics.

JR: Classic in the loosest sense, more like dastardly.

Del Rio lands some right hands of his own now and grabs Rock’s head, throwing it into the steel steps repeatedly and then whipping Rocky into the crowd barrier! Del Rio breaks the referees count by rolling under the bottom rope but exits the ring just as fast to continue the beat down on Rock. Rocky lands a few shots but Del Rio quickly overpowers him with some vicious knees and then sets him for a suplex. Del Rio delays the drop for a few seconds but once the official starts counting again Del Rio plants the Rock down onto the floor outside and re-enters the ring. Del Rio poses and smiles as the Rock holds his head and seems to be out cold. Rock lays motionless as Del Rio calls for his title. The time keeper totally doesn’t give it to him ‘cause that wouldn’t make sense but nonetheless, the referee counts Rocky out.

1…
2…

More gloating from Del Rio, he motions gold around his waits.

3…
4…

“You’re not in my destiny, Rock! Haha!â€

5…
6…

The Rock finally stirs and rolls onto his front.

7…
8…

Del Rio’s expression changes and he waits and stalks Rock.

9…

Suddenly Rock is on his feet and dives under the ropes AS the official counts the 10. Insantly he waves it off though and lets the match continue!

JR: This one’s going to carry on, the ref’s waved it off, he didn’t count the 10!

King: That seems a contentious call…

JR: The king improving his vocab every single night folks!

Del Rio grabs the official by the shirt and screams in his face. The ref points to his CWF logo and indicates that Del Rio is close to a disqualification. Still in his smart trousers, Del Rio looks like he’s heard enough and exits the ring. He grabs his title and heads straight up the ramp, shouting trash to the fans and with a glare on his face. As he gets half way up the ramp though, and as the referee begins to count him out, the Rock wobbles to his feet and gives chase! Rocky flips Del Rio round, making Alberto drop his title at the top of the ramp, and lays into him once more. Grabbing his head, Rocky throws Del Rio into the crowd railing and then drags him back to the ring and rolls him inside. The rock climbs into the ring and bends down to pick Del Rio up but the champ rolls him into a small package!

1…
2…

The Rock pops out just before the three count is made and stumbles to the corner. Del Rio rushes at him but Rocky evades it. Del Rio stops himself before he ends up crashing into the corner but he turns around only to be hit with a patented Rock DDT! Rocky poses for the crowd, they start to lap it up, and Rock stalks Del Rio!

JR: This feels like classic Rocky.

King: VINTAGE ROCK!

Del Rio wobbles to his feet and is planted with a spinebuster! The crowd know whats coming as Rock sets up for the people’s elbow! Unbeknownst to the Rock, Del Rio’s usual ring announcer Ricardo runs down to the ringside area and as Rock bounces against the ropes Ricardo trips him nonchalantly. The referee misses this action and the Rock becomes incensed at the intereference. He leans over the ropes and rains abuse down onto Ricardo but this gives Del Rio the opportunity to creep up behind Rock and try for the school boy pin! Ever one for the people though, the Rock actually notices some crowd reaction and holds onto the ropes as Del Rio just hits the canvas having failed to get a grip on Rocky. The Rock turns around to see Del Rio begging off but instead of allowing him a reprieve the Rock lifts him up and plants him with an EMPHATIC Rock Bottom! The Rock goes for the pin, on his back, with one eye on Ricardo.

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner: The Rock!

768_332571.jpg

Rocky’s music plays as he climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd!

JR: He’s done it, he’s knocked off our loudmouth champ!

King: What does this mean for the title scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YHzddYPXWQ&feature=fvst

JR: Looks like we’re about to find out!

Vince walks out onto the stage with a microphone and speaks immediately, his music dying.

Vince: Del Rio, I presented you with that title last week thinking you were the future of this company. I expect you to disrespect some of the guys round here but some of my biggest money spinners come in the form of the Rock and Christian names…in fact, Rock…Christian…Rock vs Christian…that has a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Rock, you proved tonight you still have what it takes to cut it at the top so at our first pay-per-view, Vengeance, May 29th, not only with you defend your title against Christian, Del Rio, but also The Rock!

Vince smiles as the crowd pop heavily and…

GO!

Christian walks out onto the stage, arm in a sling. On the outside of the ring Ricardo tends to Del Rio who looks most upset. Rocky is stood atop the turnbuckle, staring out at Vince and Christian. Christian walks down the ramp to the World title and picks it up. He looks at it and smiles before placing it back onto the floor and using his good arm to motion gold around his waist!

JR: Blockbuster announcement tonight, we’ve got our world title match set for Vengeance!

King: We’ll see you next week..this is HUGE!

Credits:

Cena vs Kane - Andrew
Everything else - Killz

Confirmed for next week:

- Cody Rhodes vs Finlay

Confirmed for Vengeance:

- Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho vs John Cena (c) for the Intercontinental Title under Street Fight rules!
- The Rock vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio (c) for the World Heavyweight Title!

Owners note:

Ok number 1, no promos this week, that sucked. I know I screwed up the preview but none? Crazy. Better turnout next week pl0x.

Number 2, anyone who has PM'd me regarding a character and HASN'T got a reply (I think there's one, maybe two of you) please PM me again, I've purged my inbox and lost the messages. Thanks guys.

Number 3, PPV schedule, roster and championship thread are all now up in their relevant sections :) things are shaping up!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great show!

Bummered I lost but that's ok; AK and Hoov against me for the title. Now that's cool!

SBS

Reaction score
I sent you a promo yesterday Killa. Did you not get it? Man I think my internet is messed up. If you didn't let me know and I will hand you in one for next week. Good show considering the turnout CWF keep up the good work.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Forgot to comment, how silly of me. Overall a good show and hopefully I can take that IC title, but for now, I'm only hoping. :p

Killz

Reaction score
I genuinely didn't SBS :S That seems weird. Definitely send one for next week brother and you've got a match too. You can consider yourself off the hook :p

Keep comments coming and get to that preview to get TT'ing for next week!

ants

Reaction score
Gahhh, I thought I had that match won, well done to Aniking, good luck in the title match..

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Haha, great show! Team CWF, welcome your newest member, CM Punk (which is me from now on) ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WAR MAY 12th: We're all set

The Miz is in the locker room.

normal_wmplayer_2011-05-03_06-08-11-00.jpg

The Miz;

Yet to win here in CWF; unable to keep to my true-self. Tonight I am going out there to prove to everyone that I am indeed 'Awesome' and the 'Most must-see superstar in history'. Here I am, in the locker room where nobody respects me and I'm all alone. There's not one friend to talk to but myself; sometimes I wonder why am I hated so much? These people don't like hearing what I have to say; it doesn't matter to me if these people choose to hate me or cheer me; every single day I work hard in this business and lately I've failed to do so. I am a man of SUCCESS; I cannot allow my failure to keep wearing me down. A few years ago; I'd be getting changed in my car in the parking lot; unable to be part of the locker room but today, I'm here in the locker room where it's silence. Nobody's around; everybody is doing something backstage. Everybody has kept away from me; I'm not asking for people's respect nor advice because I'm The Miz and I know that this losing streak will soon be a thing of the past.

Vengeance is just around the corner and unfortunately it looks like I won't be booked; but I demand respect from management. Tonight I am facing Shark Boy; a person I dislike. Stealing gimmicks, trying to be a shark when he's just a lost little human being... I think he's been stuck in too many video games or has watched too much 'Jaws'; but that's not the case tonight. Tonight... things will change, for the better and for the future of this company. The Miz is going to take this much needed victory tonight and I will then send a message out to Alberto Del Rio, The Rock and Christian; for anybody who wants a piece of the CWF Championship; I'm coming for you and I will show the world what it's like to be successful; whilst Alberto may hold the title. It is soon that I, The Miz will carry that very Heavyweight Championship because I'm The Miz...

AND I'M AWE-

Suddenly the camera drops to the floor; all we see on the screen is this.

A voice-over is heard...

'You will not achieve Miz; your dreams of becoming a Champion is going to be stopped. As for everybody else that wants a shot at the Championship; I will not reveal who I am yet but CWF has been warned. Everybody is in my way and one by one I will make sure you are crippled and unable to compete; I'm sorry Miz but nobody's safe and I mean nobody'

cwf.jpg

OhneTitel-new.gif

Jim Ross: Welcome to a special edition of Thursday Night WAR! I have no clue who that was intimidating The Miz right there.

Jerry Lawler: Well whoever it is, it's sure has put CWF on notice. The Miz doesn't look pleased about his losing record at all.

Jim Ross: Well he has a match against Shark Boy tonight another person on a losing streak, perhaps this is the change The Miz is after.

Jerry Lawler: That is true Jim, let's focus on what tonight has to offer for us. We've got Cody Rhodes vs. Finlay which should be a stellar match, I'm looking forward to that.

Jim Ross: Roode vs. Jericho, Orton/Kingston vs. Undertaker/JBL and Dolph vs. John Cena. Now Cena's been impressive lately and that match should steal the show I reckon.

Jerry Lawler: Before we start, Finlay's backstage.

Interviewer: With me at this time I have the tough Irishman, Finlay!

Finlay: Thanks for having me mate.

Interviewer: Finlay, you lost last week and there was obvious disappointment in your face, what were your thoughts after last weeks match?

Finlay: A loss is one thing that I have found to be unacceptable in my career. I go into every match expecting to win, no matter it being a singles match, triple threat, tag team, Royal Rumble or whatever. When my shoulders were down for the three count last week, I was more disappointed than I have ever been. For the last three months I have felt on top of the world and in the best form of my life. I am fitter and faster than I have ever been, and in every match I have been in, I have dominated, and until last week I have not been pinned. My thoughts were plain disappointment, just as my face showed, and then that disappointment simply turned to anger. Over time, feelings and wounds heal, and it is time to move on.

Interviewer: Quite true. The thoughts on a lot of peoples minds are, due to your age, is this is it for you?

Finlay: You know, some people have actually come up to my since then and asked if this is it, have I blown my last chance at the title? My answer to every single one of them was, no, my time is just getting started. I competed and had my chances to beat the man who could very well become the next CWF Heavyweight Champion, so why should I throw it away just after losing one match. Despite all the disappointment I felt, the desire is still there, and I don’t see the fire burning out anytime soon, especially when I am competing to the best of my ability, which is as good as everyone else I step into the ring with. My time will come, its not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when it will come. Now if you will excuse me, its time for me to make someone retire.

Finlay leaves the screen, and we head back to the commentators

Sheamus’s theme hits the PA System as Sheamus himself is standing under the titantron and walks down the ramp. On the middle of the ramp he starts to scream loudly and hits his chest as a sign of his stregnth. The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus goes down near the ring, he goes up the steel steps, looks at the booing crowd and enters the ring over the second rope. Then he goes in the middle of the ring and again screams and hits his chest. Then he goes to the side of the ring, that is near commentary tables and asks for microphone. As he gets it, he goes back to the middle and starts to talk with his Irish accent ...

Ya ignorant people don’t know me now. But soon I will make my name in the CWF history. Ya rather remember my name, because it’s the name, you’ll be hearing more and more often. It’s the name of champion. My name is SHEAMUS!

Sheamus makes the crucifix pose and hitting his chest while the fans boo him, then he continues ...

Ya can boo your lungs out if you want, but ya can’t do anything with it. Ya cowards can’t do anything with the thing, that will happen soon. But I’m not here to listen to all of ya booing me. I came here to CWF to dominate! And I will dominate really soon. Ya all hate me just because ya know that. Ya hate me just because ya have never done something like this, not even a less. Ya all sitting here rather get a better life, ‘cause we all know that your life really sucks!

Sheamus has that sarcastic smile on his face and continues ...

I don’t need to introduce myself to the other loosers back there. They’ll know me not because of my name, but because of my actions, which I’m going to do in the next few editions of CWF. Ya are just jealous of me, that I have done something ya don’t! That I am something and ya are not! Ya think that when ya boo me, that this is some kind of brave action? Try to step up in this ring with me and I’ll crush your heads and make from them goblets for drinking wine!

Sheamus has now the serious look on his face as he makes few steps in the ring, meanwhile the crowd boos him ...

I’ll tell ya one more thing, just one more thing, ‘cause man like me don’t have much time to waste it on mobs like you. Ya all better show me your respect, ‘cause I am the Celtic Warrior and when I want to achieve something, I do it. And as soon as I’ll become a champion ya all will bow down to me!

Sheamus then drops the mic and starts to hit his chest and screams. Then he walks out of the ring and heading his way to the backstage area with that evil smile on his face ...

Jim Ross: Sheamus is sure wanting some action as soon as possible here.

finaly1nk1.gif

Finlay’s music hits to a good pop and he comes out stony faced. He quickly shakes that feeling, perhaps nerves? Replaced is a look of casual determination. The Finlay we all think we know, as he enters the ring and poses on the turnbuckle for a brief time…

dashingcodyrhodesentran.gif

Rhode’s music now hits to MASSIVE heat as he comes out looking all worried and scared, obviously cause he might be fired, but he quickly sheds that demeanour and returns to his usual cocky self, not worried about the match. He does his classic mirror in the titantron bit before heading down the ramp towards Finlay. Cody climbs in and removes his jacket on the turnbuckle as the referee checks the competitors.

JR: Here we go, Cody’s career on the line.

King: And in a way, perhaps so is Finlays.

Finlay and Cody lock up and the young Rhodes seems to gain the early upper hand. He turns Finlay into a side headlock and wrenches it tight, taunting and trash talking the crowd. Rhodes cranks up the pressure and goes down to one knee leaving Finlay reaching out desperately to get out of the hold. Eventually Finlay powers up and throws Cody in the ropes but Rhodes ducks the clothesline attempt and lands a standing dropkick to Finlay. Finlay rolls out of the ring to catch his breath.

JR: Finlay’s confidence seems to be low tonight, he doesn’t seem on his game.

King: Maybe Rhodes survives one more week?

Finlay gets back into the ring and the two men lock up. Finlay gets a hammer lock and finally asserts some pressure but Rhodes drops to one knee and flips Finlay over onto his back before getting up and stomping Finlay till the Irishman has to roll out of the ring again. Finlay looks a little confused and paces around on the outside. He takes his eyes off Rhodes for just one second and Rhodes climbs out of the ring and jumps landing a club to the back of Finlay’s head. Rhodes drags Finlay to the steel steps and ploughs his head into them before rolling him back into the ring. Finlay tries to clamber to his feet but Cody grabs him and DDT’s Finlay to the mat.

JR: This is getting a little brutal from Cody here.

King: Finlay is not in the zone and now he doesn’t know where he is. I’m worried.

Finlay’s eyes are totally glazed over, Rhodes thinks he has this one easily.

1…
2…

Kickout from Finlay to a small pop but the crowd is pretty worried for the Irishman. Rhodes, smiles all round, picks Finlay up and delivers his finishing manouver, the Cross-Rhodes…or does he? As Rhodes goes to hit the move, Finlay breaks free of his grip and begins to lay some right hands into Rhodes before clotheslining him over the top rope. Rhodes lands and pops back to his feet, angry, only to be met with the body of Finlay diving through the ropes onto Rhodes!

JR: From Finlay of all people?!

It’s a not a powerful impact but it was a brave move as Finlay begins to pound away at Rhodes on the outside. Finlay rolls him back into the ring and stalks Rhodes, Finlay too looking for his finisher, but Cody has him scouted and knees Finlay in the gut before trying for a suplex. It takes a couple of goes but eventually Cody plants Finlay.

1…
2…

Kickout again from the Irishman and the crowd are starting to get behind him, clapping him to his feet. Finlay is up now but Rhodes has more right hands, a head butt or two and some forearms for Finlay who wobbles back into the ropes. Cody whips him across the ring and looks for a drop kick on the rebound but Finlay holds onto the top rope and Rhodes eats canvas. Finlay quickly goes for a move to the downed Rhodes but Cody sits up at an inopportune time and Finlay repositions to hit a knee to the head. The crowd ‘ooh’ slightly as Rhodes sells the shit out of it and clutches his face but Finlay doesn’t care, instead dropping into the cover and grinding Rhodes’ face with his forearm.

1…
2…

King: First cover from Finlay there and he’s beginning to look a little more convincing.

JR: More like a threat to this young upstart at last.

Rhodes kicks out and rolls away as Finlay persues him. Rhodes lands a thumb to the eye not seen by the official and then manages to hit a springboard kick to Finlay’s sternum sending the Irishman to the mat. Cody with the cover.

1…
2…

Kickout from Finlay but Rhodes is back on the attack, clubbing away at Finlay as he rises up from the canvas. Suddenly, in a change of momentum, Finlay grabs Rhodes around the waist and drives him into the corner, Rhodes back arching into the turnbuckle, before Finlay drags him out of the corner and sets up for the celtic cross! Finlay hits it with no hesitation and goes for the cover!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner: Finlay!

Cody kicks out just after three but the crowd are already chanting for him to go. Finlay looks pleased he has won the match but almost apologetic to Cody.

JR: Well there ends a bright young mans career but I can’t say there were times he didn’t deserve it because he has run amock since CWF came to being.

King: And here comes the boss!

Shaking his head all the while, Vince walks down to the ring and climbs in. He puts a disappointed hand on Cody’s shoulder as Rhodes pleads with Vince.

Vince: Cody… I wanted you out of my sight because you’re a little punk. I said you could keep your job if you beat Finlay but just like I knew, Finlay came strong and beat you. So, all that’s left to say is that Cody. YOUUUUUUUU’RRRREEEEEEEE….

Some of the crowd chant ‘fired!’ as Finlay looks on. Suddenly, Vince steps between Cody and Finlay.

Vince: Cody, YOU’REEEEEE going to pay-per-view!

The crowd are confused.

Vince: That’s right Cody, I liked what I saw tonight and before I even began to run CWF again so I’ve decided to give you the chance to become #1 contender AT Vengeance, for AFTER Vengeance. How does that sound?

The crowd boo as Cody grins from ear to ear. Finlay on the other turns to the ropes and hits the top one before putting his head in his hands.

JR: This isn’t fair, Finlay won this match, he’s been screwed this week and took a narrow loss that might have been his LAST chance last week. What does this guy have to do to catch a break?! And…no!

Cody notices Finlay turned around and drops to his knees to hit a low-blow on the Irishman. Vince pretends he sees nothing and heads to the back as Cody stalks Finlay and hits the Cross-Rhodes! Rhodes talks trash before heading up the ramp to his music. The last scene we see is Rhodes shouting smack and posing at the top of the ramp with Finlay coming to and clutching at his head. We go to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------

vengeance.jpg

GET POSTING!

The titantron screen lights up with the image of the Big Red Monster himself.

half_masked_kane_1277910634.jpg

Kane: Already I have allowed myself to become complacent, like taking out Randy Orton and The Undertaker was enough to let this company know who I am. And by slipping myself into that state of comfort, humiliation has rained down over me like acid hail, nipping at my flesh with its unbiased wrath. Two weeks in a row I have lost to John Cena, when I shouldn't have even lost to him once. I should be the Intercontinental Champion right now, but it's my own fault that I'm not. Why I did what I did to Randy Orton and my brother is simple, I did it because I can. I told you in the beginning that I would bring this company to its knees and rebuild it in my image, and my course of action moving forward will be more of the same! I will engulf this entire roster with hellfire and brimstone, and every mound of flesh I am forced to collapse will be another skull for my throne to rest on. I will not meet defeat any longer, the era of the Devil's favorite demon is now, and my presence will be felt, TONIGHT!

The screen darkens as the CWF crowd gives what they just witnessed and heard a mixed reaction.

We cut to a scene of EMT's checking on the condition of JBL. He is knocked out cold in the backstage area.

JR: I bet it was that son of a bitch Kane!

King: I bet you anything it was Kane.

Then, Kane walks from around the corner with a steel chair in hand, laughing maniacally. He mutters to himself “Good luck, Orton!” We then cut to this.

Voice-Over: 'Tonight I make my presence heard, tonight's the night where we celebrate'

We cut back to ringside.

JR: I've just been informed that this match is now a handicap match between Orton and the team of The Undertaker and Kofi Kingston.

King: Orton is outnumbered. How is The Viper going to cope?

JR: I dunno, King, but that Big Evil bastard has caused this by taking out Orton's partner JBL.

985402undertakerrx6.gif

The lights go out as The Undertaker makes his way to ringside to an arena full of cheers. He slowly walks down the ramp and into the ring.

jj77l5.jpg

The crowd cheers loudly as Kofi Kingston comes out, full of energy as always. He hops down the ramp in usual fashioned and makes it to the ring with his partner.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!

randybracciaalzatekg3.gif

The crowd comes alive as Randy Orton makes his way down to ringside. He looks to be extremely focused on the task at hand here tonight.

JR: Orton better be focused 100% on his match tonight and not thinking about Kane.

King: Not only is he facing Kofi Kingston, but also The Undertaker.......at the same time!

Orton runs into the ring and gets all over Kofi Kingston as we start this match. Orton rams Kofi into the corner and begins to kick furiously at Kofi. The referee breaks them up and, as he does, Kofi goes for a clothesline and connects. Orton gets back to his feet with a standing dropkick by Kofi. Kofi then immediately tags in Taker. Taker grabs Orton up and puts him into a sleeperhold. Orton is fading but, quickly, reverses it into a back body drop. Orton gets to his feet and begins to methodically stomp away at the Deadman.

King: Orton is pretty much in control here.

JR: No arguments here, King!

Orton picks Taker up and rams him into the corner. Kofi then tags himself in and enters the ring. As Kofi runs at Orton, Orton catches him and nails a big powerslam. Orton then drops to the mat and pounds away at it, looking for an RKO. Kofi makes it to his feet and, just as Orton is about to strike, Taker enters the fray and kicks Orton right in the head. Kofi then straps on a sleeperhold of his own.

JR: For the second time, Orton is trapped in a sleeperhold.

Orton is fading fast. Kofi decides to drop Orton and begin to size him up for the Trouble in Paradise. As Orton gets to his feet, Kofi goes for it but Orton ducks. Kofi looses his balance and Orton shoves Kofi into Taker and Taker goes crashing head first onto the announcer's table.Kofi, then, kicks Orton in the shin and sends him to his knees. Kofi then scales the top rope and goes for a crossbody. In mid air, Orton catches Kofi and connects with an RKO.

JR: Good God Almighty! Randy Orton just hit the Rko to Kofi in mid air!

King: That was unbelievable, JR!

Orton quickly and wisely goes for the cover.

3!!

WINNER @ 10:43 “THE VIPER” RANDY ORTON!!!!

randy-orton-wins_display_image.jpg

As Taker gets to his feet and makes his way to the back, loud firey pyro hits as “The Big Red Machine” Kane makes his way down to ringside.

z148307016.jpg

JR: Through Hell, Fire, and Brimstone.....Here Comes Kane!

King: Oh my God, JR!

Kane walks down the ramp and is cut off by his brother. Kane rears back and gives Taker a big boot. Taker is out. Kane then enters the ring where Orton is waiting. Kane and Orton then begin to brawl. Both men are trading right hands but Kane gets the better of him and grabs Orton by the throat. As Kane lifts Orton in chokeslam position, Orton reverses into an RKO. The momentum sends Kane rolling out of the ring and onto the mat below. As Orton celebrates, Kane sets up. Kane begins to slowly walk back up the ramp. Orton isn't intimidated and grabs a microphone.

Randy-Orton-Blasts-Over-The-Rock-Come-Back.jpg

Randy Orton: Kane, do you actually think you scare me? Do you actually think you intimidate me? Kane, I've got news for you. No one in this business can intimidate me. So, I'm issuing a challenge to you. Me vs. You......at Vengeance!

Kane stands perfectly still at the top of the ramp, looking down at Orton. Then, Kane raises a hand and sends it crashing down. As he does, a lightning bolt crashes right at the feet of Orton, sending him sailing to the other side of the ring. Kane walks to the back, leaving Orton speechless. We head to commercial.

26th June, 2011
Extreme Rules

Backstage we see The Miz and Shark Boy prepare for their match on two different cameras, as Shark Boy gets ready to head out he is attacked from behind. It is then revealed as CM Punk. The Miz is walking towards the entrance ramp; but the titantron can reveal that CM Punk is behind The Miz as CM Punk takes him out.

The titantron goes static, the lights goes out.

An Explosion is heard; the lights slowly come back on and we've got a spotlight. CM Punk is standing on top of the titantron.

010.jpg

CM Punk: Ladies and Gentlemen, forgive my actions tonight but in all honesty we do not want to see a puppet trying to be a shark face off somebody like The Miz. Tonight is a celebration; a celebration of CM Punk inking a contract here with CWF. While you people are too hyped on Christian and The Rock, I want you all to focus on me, CM Punk. There is still time for me to have a match at Vengeance and whether I get one or not; you've all been warned.

The spotlight fades as the static image appears once more.

Jim Ross: What in the hell was that about?! Let's roll onto the next match

We come back from commercial break to Robert Roode already in the ring waiting on his opponent Chris Jericho. What is strange is that James Storm isn't here at ringside with his partner

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

20051104081532jericho0tl2st4wv.gif

Chris Jericho “Y2J” comes out to a standing ovation as he does his signature pose.

5881262.jpg

He turns around to the delight of the crowd in attendance. He walks down the ramp in typical Y2J fashion. He gets to the ring and, as he enters it, Roode is quick on the attack, pummeling Jericho with right hand after right hand. Roode sends Jericho into the ropes. As Jericho comes back, He ducks a clothesline and springboards off the middle rope and connects with a big crossbody onto Roode. Jericho gets to his feet and begins to kick at the head of Roode, badgering him to get up.

JR: Jericho is on fire here tonight!

King: You ain't kidding, JR!

Jericho picks Roode up to his feet but immediately sends him right back down to the mat with a standing dropkick. Jericho scales the turnbuckle and sizes Roode up. As Roode gets to his feet, Jericho connects with a diving back elbow. Jericho then tries to go for the Walls of Jericho.

JR: Jericho is going for the Walls of Jericho!

King: Oh my God, JR, do ya' think he can get it locked in here?

Just before he has it locked in, Roode powers out and sends Jericho into the corner. Roode gets to his feet. Roode grabs Jericho and drags him into the center of the ring. As he does, Jericho connects with a thumb to the eye. As Roode turns back around after recovering, Jericho nails a Codebreaker. As Roode hits the mat, Jericho adds insult to injury and connects with a Lionsault.

JR: Not only a Codebreaker, but a Lionsault. This has to be it, King.

King: No doubt, JR!

3!!

WINNER @ 5:31 “Y2J” CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!!

4966440042_3c59476f28.jpg

JR: Chris Jericho is on one hell of a roll here in CWF!

King: That's the truth! His matches as of late have all been pretty quickly won!

JR: Let's just see if he can keep this up!

Jericho walks back up the ramp as Roode makes it to his feet and heads toward the back himself as we head to commercial break.

243_pepsi_logo.jpg

Official Sponsor of CWF WAR

We come back from commercial.

Dolph Ziggler's music silences the boo's.

I AM PERFECTION!

Dolph Ziggler's music plays, as he shows up on the stage. The crowd boo's heavily on Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph walks down the ramp with a confident grin. Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps and steps through the second rope, as he gives Vickie Guerrero a small little kiss as he awaits John Cena.

So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion!

Vickie Guerrero scowls at the Intercontinental Champion as Dolph Ziggler looks smug as John Cena comes out as the bell rings.

John Cena and Dolph Ziggler circle around a few times before locking up in the middle of the ring, John Cena's quick enough to hip-toss Ziggler onto the mat before using a reverse chokehold. Ziggler manages to get to his feet straight away before delivering an elbow to Cena's abdomen as Cena lets go. Ziggler grabs Cena in a headlock before pushing him towards the rope and releasing for an Irish-Whip; Cena comes back as Ziggler misses a clothesline, Ziggler turns around as does Cena and Ziggler connects with a dropkick and goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

Ziggler begins stomping on John Cena before flicking his hair back and flicking the sweat on Cena before jumping up, looking for an elbow drop but John Cena rolls out of the way. Cena gets up and bounces off the rope and hits a one-handed bulldog. Cena goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

JR: This match is sure fast-paced.

Cena sends Ziggler to the corner, Cena then charges at Ziggler but Ziggler manages to kick Cena in the chest. Cena charges once more only to receive the same kick to the chest, Ziggler jumps onto the second rope as he leaps off but Cena catches him before connecting with a fisherman suplex; Cena gets to his feet as does Ziggler, Cena hits a shoulder-block followed by another one. Ziggler goes to punch Cena but misses as Cena connects with a side-slam. Cena looks to the crowd before doing the 5-knuckle shuffle on Ziggler, Cena bounces off the ropes as Ziggler instantly hits a low dropkick on Cena before rolling over Cena's back and locking in a sleeper hold

Jerry Lawler: Ziggler played possum there!

Cena struggling to escape this sleeperhold begins crawling towards the ropes. Cena gets near as Ziggler lets go and tries to lock it in again but Cena sends him over the second rope as Ziggler goes to the outside as Cena tries to catch his breath. While the referee goes to check on Ziggler, Vickie comes from the other side and hits Cena with a chair. Cena falls back as Ziggler sees the opportunity and slides into the ring as he hits a Zig-Zag on Cena. Ziggler goes for the pinfall

KICK OUT!

JR: BAH GAWD! Cena just kicked out from a chair-shot followed into a Zig-Zag!

Ziggler argues it was a three; Cena gets up once again and Ziggler hits another Zig-Zag and goes for the pin.

FEET ON THE ROPES!

Jerry Lawler: This is unbelievable!

Ziggler getting furious as he stomps Cena before placing his right foot on his neck whilst telling the referee it was a three count; the referee finally pays attention to Ziggler's dirty work and counts him.

Ziggler lets go. Ziggler lifts Cena to his feet before looking for a sleeper-hold but Cena ducks and flips Ziggler over. Ziggler gets up as Cena places Ziggler onto his shoulders and connects with an Attitude Adjustment as Cena goes down for the pin.

Vickie drags the referee out of the ring!

JR: What is Vickie doing?

The referee looks at Vickie as Vickie begins ranting saying Cena hit her in the face while he was checking on Ziggler earlier, Cena tells the referee to get back into the ring. Cena goes to pin Ziggler once more.

Reversed.

Kick Out!

Cena gets up as does Ziggler, Cena goes for another Attitude Adjustment but Vickie gets up on the apron for the distraction; Ziggler rolls off and hits a Zig-Zag. Ziggler goes to pin Cena.

The referee stops the count and looks at Vickie who tries to get into the ring. The referee tells Vickie that she's banned from ringside.

Jerry Lawler: Smart move there by the referee with Vickie trying to help Ziggler win here.

Ziggler begins arguing with the referee, Ziggler takes a few steps back as Cena hits Ziggler with Ziggler's Zig-Zag and pins him.

Winner: John Cena!

JR: Did Cena just use the Zig-Zag? Such disrespect!

Jerry Lawler: I wouldn't worry too much about that Jim, Chris Jericho is right behind Cena.

Cena turns around as Jericho hits a Codebreaker and walks off with the Intercontinental Championship.

JR: What a great performance, it's now time for the Peep Show!

Everybody is getting pumped for the main event of the night. They don't have to wait much longer...

display_image.jpg

51pyx1.gif

"GO" is heard in the arena as the crowd all get up onto their feet and cheer. Christian comes out from the back with a smile on his face, happy to hear such a positive reaction. As he walks down the ramp, he high-fives anybody with their hand out, occasionally giving an encouraging word to a young fan. Christian walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, before climbing into the ring. Christian walks over to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone as he takes in the cheers

Christian9.jpg

Christian: I thought I'd begin by saying just one thing - welcome to the Peep show!

Christian is all smiles while the crowd cheer for the return of the Peep show

Christian: That's right, the one and only Peep show has made its way to CWF for the very first time. Wherever I go my peeps come with me, and the same goes for the show that has paved the way for such talk shows like MVP's V.I.P Lounge or Carlito's Cabana. Obviously the Peep show is way cooler than anything Carlito could come up with, but the fact is Carlito isn't the new number one contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Again the crowd cheer Christian as he takes a few steps around the ring

Christian: Last week, Finlay and I went back and forth in a very tough contest. It was obvious from the very moment the bell was rung that Finlay was just as determined as I was to take advantage of this opportunity. For a man that has been in this business for decades, Finlay didn't show any signs of ring rust... or arthritis, which meant I had my hands full the entire contest. Fortunately, your Captain can now call himself the number one contender, but I'm not the only one.

Christian pauses for a moment before continuing

Christian: I think I speak for you all when I say watching The Rock pin Alberto Del Rio was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever seen, and as a result, The Rock is now a part of the World Championship match at Vengeance. I was looking forward to taking on Del Rio, a long-time rival of mine, one-on-one, but now The Great One himself will be having a say on the outcome. As much as I'm disappointed that I have to go through two superstars before I can hold the World Heavyweight Championship, I welcome the challenge with open arms. You have the past in The Rock, the present in myself, and sadly the future in Del Rio.

At the sound of Del Rio's name, the crowd boo

Christian: But whether you have a multi-time World Champion and future Hall of Famer in one corner, or the current CWF World Champion in the other, the one man that's going to stand tall is yours truly. This is a big opportunity that I'm not going to let slip through my fingers, that's just not going to happen. I won't be happy if I don't leave Los Angeles with that gold over my shoulder, and you can bea...

Suddenly the entire arena is filled with boos as Christian is interrupted by a certain somebody

albertodelrioentrance.gif

The horn of a VERY expensive Bentley sound off as the crowd boo heavily the arrival of Alberto Del Rio. He drives out from the back and steps out of his car totally suited up and not ready for ring action. He goes all out and does his full, sparks falling from the heavens, entrance as the two men try to recover in the ring. World title over his shoulder, Del Rio walks slowly to the ring talking trash to some of the fans on the way…

alberto-del-rio-07.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you... you already know that! Last week, last week... I was not feeling very well. This is why I lost, when I am not feeling well... I lose focus, BUT... I will not lose focus in my very first title defense. Oh no, no no... you see Christian, it was my 'Destiny' to be CWF Champion. This title here, I will defend better than everybody combined. Ric Flair had to lose this title 15 times before winning it one last time, but me... I only need this Championship belt once. Only once and as for you Rocky... you will never get your hand on this title and I don't care if you want to shove that up my candy ass because you Rocky, you are like... children. Children wants, children gets; but I am like a strict papa who will not give you anything. So you become sad little chihuahua who yap, yap, yap just like Christian here wanting my championship belt but you see... I don't need to waste any time here.

Alberto Del Rio is just about to leave the ring, but is suddenly stopped in his tracks

Christian10.jpg

Christian: Can anybody believe this guy? Seriously, Alberto, if you think you're just going to interrupt me by driving out here in your flash little car, run your mouth and think you'll get away with it... you have another thing coming.

Del Rio slowly turns around and faces Christian, with a look that dares Christian to go further

Christian: I don't like being interrupted, especially by some Mexican fruitcake that thinks he's God's gift to the planet. That doesn't sit well with me, it doesn't sit well with my peeps either for that matter, and I'll love nothing more than to take that title of yours from you at Vengeance. You didn't beat anybody to become champion in the first place, Alberto, so you should consider yourself lucky to be known as the first ever CWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Christian looks directly at Del Rio for a few seconds before looking away

Christian: So anyway, I apologise for the rude interruption, but it's time to get this show back on track. How about we bring out the second number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship? I think he knows who he is.

There are slight cheers heard throughout the arena as the crowd knows exactly who's about to make their way out from the back. Both Christian and Del Rio look towards the ramp and await the arrival of The Great One.

therock.gif

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL.....................................

"The People's Champ" The Rock comes out from behind the curtain to a thunderous ovation from the live crowd. Rock pauses a moment to survey his fans before walking down the aisle with a microphone in hand.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He climbs the apron and onto the turnbuckle and poses for the people. Afterwards, he climbs into the ring and faces his two opponents.

the-rock-returns-to-wwe.jpg

The Rock: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...WOAH! Christian, Captain Charisma. The Rock knows how you do things around here on The Peep Show but now that The Great One is on your show, we've gotta do this right. FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to San Diego! Now, let The Rock get this straight: At Vengeance, The Rock will face Captain Charisma and Speedy Gonzales for the CWF Championship. You see, The Rock wanted to come out here, on the Peep Show, to tell both of you jabroni roody-poo's that the only sum bitch walking out of the Staples Center as champion is the Jabroni-Beating, LALALALALALALALALOW! Pie-Eating. Trail-Blazing. Eyebrow-Raising. Heart-Stopping. Elbow Dropping. Dial up the 619 like Rey Mysterio all over both your asses here in San Diego!

The crowd pops loud as The Rock continues to run down both of his opponents for Vengeance.

1297778432-26.jpg

The Rock: Since this is your show, The Rock will start with you. Christian, the Instant Classic. The Rock has seen you. The Rock has been around you. Christian, you seem like a really cool guy to The Rock. You seem like you and The Rock could go have a few drinks, maybe share a few laughs, maybe even raise some holy hell. But, let The Rock makes something perfectly clear: The Rock doesn't care about all that. Just as sure as The Rock is The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment and Just as sure as The Rock is in front of the Millions....

The crowd screams "AND MILLIONS!" at The Rock.

The Rock: And the Millions of The Rock's fans, The Rock at a drop of a dime will layeth the smacketh down on both your candy asses! Alberto Del Rio, last week on WAR, The Rock preceded to check your monkey ass directly into the Smackdown Hotel. The Rock beat your ass in the middle of this ring to earn his opportunity at the CWF Title. And you want to make excuses for losing to The Rock. Alberto Del Rio, don't you ever.....AND THE ROCK MEANS ever try and make The Rock look second rate because The Rock says this, The Rock says the next time we face off in this ring. At Vengeance, The Rock will hang your monkey ass from a tree limb and play pinata with you and when it's all said and done and they are all chanting The Rock's name.....

The crowd begins to chant "ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!" as The Rock continues.

The Rock: And as they are chanting The Rock's name, the one man with his hand raised high will be The Great One. The Rock. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL-LALALALALALALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK........IS COOKING?!

Just as The Rock finishes, Alberto Del Rio ambushes The Rock. He begins to pummel The Rock in the corner with a series of vicious stomps. Christian makes the save and begins to trade right hands with him. Ricardo Rodriguez jumps in and makes this a 2-on-1 situation. Ricardo jumps on Christian's back and begins to choke him out as Del Rio keeps hammering away at him. The Rock makes it back to his feet and goes right after Del Rio, unloading right hands after right hands. As Rock leans back for the last one, he spits into his hands and then connects with a big punch that sends Del Rio flying over the top rope. Meanwhile, Christian throws Ricardo off of him and manages to toss him over the top rope. As Christian turns around, Rock is right there in his face. The two men have a face off as Del Rio and Ricardo make their way up the ramp.

JR: Chaos has erupted here on the Peep Show!

King: What did you expect, JR? Each of these men want to be CWF Champion. Can't say I blame 'em!

JR: Who is gonna walk out of Vengeance as the CWF Champion? Will "Captain Charisma" finally gain the World Title, will The Rock add another accolade to his list of accomplishments, or will Alberto Del Rio manage to steal another victory?

As we go off the air of WAR, we are left with the image of The Rock and Christian glaring into each other's eyes.

CREDITS:

Cody Rhodes vs Finlay, The Miz vs Shark Boy - Killz
Robert Roode vs Chris Jericho, Orton/Kingston vs Undertaker/JBL - Hoov
Dolph vs Cena, Putting Up The Show, Coding, Certain Promos - Andrew

MATCHES AT VENGEANCE

CWF World Heavyweight Championship Match - Triple Threat
whccopy.jpg

CWF Intercontinental Championship Match - Triple Threat Street Fight
INTERCONT.jpg

#1 Contender's Match to the CWF Championship

finrhodes.jpg

Singles Match
ORKANE.jpg

Elimination Style - Special Prize Match
SPEC.jpg

The pay-per-view is this weekend; however nobody has posted yet. If anybody wants an extension we will allow to push the PPV by a week.

Get posting guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.