CWF - Past War Shows #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weez

Reaction score
Very nice show, folks. Especially dug the Foley segments and the Swagger promo. Excellent work.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Woo I finally pinned you hoov!

Now I can brag? Lol

Thanks for stepping up man. Typing this off my phone

awesome miz

Reaction score
Once again great show ! And I´m 1-1 on this show ! Zack Ryder vs Randy Orton vs The Miz huh ? Soccerboy, Tapout, let´s make our match epic ! But to show, love the Foley´s segments and nearly every part of the show ! Well, I didn´t won how I wanted, but that´s OK, win is win lol ! I lost my tag title shot, but that doesen´t mean, that I´m out !

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF PRESENTS MONDAY NIGHT RAW 4TH JULY - THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH!

mondaynightwarbanner.png

PRESENTS:
gab.png

Live From CONSOL Energy Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

consol-energy-center-pittsburgh.jpg

The titantron comes alive as we see this image...

rawiswar2hbk91ey5qp6.gif

Pyrotechnics explode from the entrance ramp as CWF Monday Night WAR begins playing it's brand new song.

[video=youtube;flcRItw066U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcRItw066U[/video]

Sugar Red Drive - Coming Down begins playing as the crowd are on their feet ready for another edition of Monday Night WAR! We're joined at ringside...

Jim Ross: Welcome to Monday Night WAR, what a night we've got in store. I'm Jim Ross and my partner Joey Styles is with me.

Joey Styles: Thanks Jim, I am excited for WAR tonight especially Christian vs. Kane, Cena vs. HHH, The Tag Qualifiers as well as the Scramble Qualifiers

Jim Ross: After Alberto Del Rio asked for an open challenge, he destroyed Kenny Dysktra in seconds... The returning Edge made an impact and will be taking on Del Rio tonight.

Joey Styles: The main event tonight Miz against Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship, both men would be wanting to win that but come Retribution they will have to worry about five other opponents when they go in for the six-men scramble match. Let's go to the ring where Lillian Garcia is.

2d6ny11.jpg

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, could you all please rise to your feet as we sing the United States of America National Anthem.

Everybody rises to their feet. The titantron shows the American Flag as Lilian Garcia sings the anthem of United States of America.

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In fully glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Jim Ross: I am proud to be an American today.

Joey Styles: So am I Jim, on another note... I am replacing Jerry Lawler tonight who is still injured from the horrific attacks of Christian.

"It's a shameful thing ..."

[video=youtube;ybjw-Stcr28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjw-Stcr28[/video]

Sheamus’s theme hits the PA System as Sheamus himselve is standing under the titantron and walks down the ramp. In the middle of the ramp he starts to scream loudly and hitting his chest as a sign of his force. The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus goes down near the ring, he goes up the steel steps, looks at the booing crowd and enters the ring over the second rope. Then he goes in the middle of the ring and again screaming and hitting his chest. Then he goes to the side of the ring, that is near commentary tables and asks for microphone. As he gets it, he goes back to the middle and starts to talk with his Irish accent ...

normal_Capture0075%7E6.jpg

Fi'st things fi'st. I'll sta't at the beginnin' of my caree' in WWE. I sta'ted in Florida Wrestling Championship, the development cent'e of Wo'ld Wrestlin' Ente'tainment. I was makin' my way to the top of that development cent'e, when suddenly and invitation to WWE came to me. I have to say, that I wasn't even thinking about decline that invitation. So I stepped between the toughest guys in this business and guess what. I ended caree's and I became WWE Champion not once, but two times. Then afte' one edition of Monday Night RAW showed up a guy in a backstage and wanted to talk to me. He offe'ed me to go to CWF and I accepted. When I came he'e in this company I was winning, destroying everybody, I was on my way to the top and to the most valuable thing he'e and I mean CWF Heavyweight Championship. I was unbeatable and then I was given the chance to fight fo' Inte'continental championship. Believe it o' not I lost and I lost to a man, who is called Chris Jericho. I hadn't respect fo' him, but he retained his title and then I realized, that he is one of the g'eatest wrestle's that I have eve' met ...

normal_WWE_Raw_05_03_10_DSR_XviD-XWT_avi_000794720.jpg

Crowd is cheering, when they hear the name of their Intercontinental Champion and many people in the arena thinks, that Sheamus has finally dome to his mind, but ...

Now I respect this guy, because he's the only one who have beaten me he'e in CWF. But when I'm sayin' that I respect him, it doesn't mean, that I'll be kind to him, not a respect, absolutely NOTHIN' can stop me from holdin' that title. Ya know Jericho, at Ext'eme 'ules you made a biggest mistake of yer life, when you stepped in to that 'ing with me and biggest mistake is that ya won. I can guarantee ya, that this was the last thing, that ya have done here in this company, because we both know, that we a'e already confi'med fo' next Inte'continental Championship battle. Nothin' is goin' to save ya Y2J, not yer jokes, not the crowd NOTHIN'! The'e's noone so brave as ya to face me like a man. Yeah I lost and I can't deny that, but I've learned my lesson and now I know eve'ything about ya. Pe'haps ya think, that I'm just runnin' my mouth he'e, but believe me ya a'e goin' to be su'p'ised when we a'e goin' to met in this ring again. Ya may have the expe'ience, but ya don't have the skills, abilities and fo'ce that I have. And it doesn't matte' what type of match this is goin' to be, o' how many pa'ticipants are goin' to be the'e, trust me ... I'll find ya in that ring and I'm goin' to take what is already mine... trust me when I say I'm goin' to get me champi'nship!

normal_MNR112210_mp4_001369401.jpg

Sheamus drops the microphone and making his way to the backstage, while the crowd massively boos him ...

We open on an interview with “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin just ending.

153939297_170291da38.jpg

Interviewer: Well, I want to thank you Steve for your time here and I'll let you get back to getting prepared for your match here tonight.

Stone Cold: Well, thank ya' very much!

All of a sudden, the lights malfunction and it's pitch black. Everyone is confused as to what is going on. Austin is the first one to catch what is really going on.

Stone Cold: Damnit Mick! Turn them damn lights back on! I ain't in the mood for your BS!

All of a sudden, the lights turn back on and Mick Foley is all dressed up in his Mankind gear.

mankind.jpg

Mick Foley: Well Steve, you see here tonight, it's not about interviews with yuppie pseudo-fashionable hipsters. Tonight is about going out to that ring and doing what we do best and that is inflicting pain onto others. We have a chance to go after the CWF Tag Team Titles and yet, instead of preparing, you're doing an interview with this sleazeball. Look at me when I'm talking to you!

Mick slaps the interviewer out of his chair and to the ground. He picks him up and levels him with a right hand. Austin gets up and intervenes.

Stone Cold: Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop it, ya' crazy sum bitch! That ain't no way to handle yourself. Ya' gotta hand out your ass whoopin's like so....

Austin lifts the interviewer to his feet and starts hammering away at him. He then shoves him over the couch and throws a lamp down on him. Austin and Foley then look at each other then walk away, leaving the interviewer decimated. Foley spouts off one more line.

Mick Foley: HAVE A NICE DAY!

A very familiar song hits the PA system, and the fans' reaction is VERY specific. It's a deafening loud reaction that is actually cheering and booing at the same time, or the mixed reaction, if you want.

[video=youtube;0mSxJFkKr-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSxJFkKr-s[/video]

The Straight Edge Savior shows up under the titantron, just on the beginning of the ramp and shouts something to the crowd. He then drops to one knee, and after he gets up, he stops in the middle of ramp and poses.

normal_0010.jpg

He walks the way to the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle. He looks at the booing crowd and hops down into the ring.

JR: This is a qualifying match to determine who goes into the Scramble Match at Retribution for the Intercontinental Title.

rhodepunk.jpg

As CM Punk waits on his opponent, his music stops and the entire arena is awaiting the arrival of Cody Rhodes.

Styles: Where is Cody Rhodes?

JR: I don't know, Joey. Is he here? Have you seen him?

Styles: As a matter of fact, no, I didn't see him in the arena earlier.

As Punk looks on, the referee decides to start a 10-count.

At this point, CM Punk sits down indian-style in the middle of the ring.

JR: This is ridiculous! Punk is about to steal a victory here!

Styles: Hey, it's Cody's fault. It's not like Punk had anything to do with it.

10!!!

YOUR WINNER VIA COUNT-OUT/FORFEIT CM PUNK!!!!

Cm-Punk-Join-Nexus-wwes-the-nexus-18065218-437-339_display_image.jpg

JR: Well, I don't know what got into Cody Rhodes, but Punk is moving on to the 6-Man Scramble Match.

Styles: Yeah what a match! Hahahahahaha!

As Punk celebrates, he walks up the ramp with a big smile on his face.

*Tyson leaves off after DiBiase as the show fades off and onwards*

[video=youtube;yidr_tSejvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidr_tSejvY[/video]

JR: Uh oh, Joey! Looks like we've got a message from our general manager.

Jim Ross grabs a microphone and starts to read something off of his laptop.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, We've got an important message from the Anonymous WAR General Manager. He says, “Tonight marks the birth date of our wonderful country the United States of America. For weeks now, I've held myself in secrecy but, in the spirit of the good ole' USA, it's time that a new era is born. It's time for me to quite acting like a scared little monkey boy and let it be known just who I am.”

As JR finishes the statement, he sits back down and the entire arena is hushed in anticipation of who exactly is going to be revealed as the GM of WAR. Just then, the lights dim and an orange hue sets over the arena. As that occurs, a familiar theme is heard.

[video=youtube;i5Fm59cWIyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Fm59cWIyY[/video]

The entire crowd lights up and ignites as former ECW Champion Tazz emerges from the back. He stops on the stage to survey the audience as every member of it is on their feet. He then starts to walk down the ramp. As he does, pyrotechnics explode behind him.

200px-Tazz_2.jpg

JR: GOOD GAWD JOEY! IT'S TAZZ!

Styles: It's ECW Original and my personal friend Tazz! He's our General Manager?!

He walks around to ringside and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper. He climbs in the ring as the crowd continues to go ballistic.

JR: I'm still in shock! I can't believe this!

Styles: Neither can I, JR! Tazz is in the CWF.....and he's our General Manager!

As Tazz walks around the ring, he has a big smile on his face. The entire crowd starts chanting “TAZMISSION! TAZMISSION! TAZMISSION!” Tazz then decides to cut them off.

0.jpg

Tazz: Yo, Guess Who's Back?!

The entire crowd pops as they hear the sound of Tazz's voice. Tazz's smile is not fading here tonight. He lifts the microphone back up and speaks again.

Tazz: That's right peeps. It's me and it feels good to be standing in the middle of a CWF ring. Ya' know, when Vince McMahon first called me he said, "Tazz, I know you're the right man for the job because your tough, disciplined, and you don't take crap off of anybody!"And then, a few days later, I got a contract faxed over to my house in Red Hook and after I signed it I said, "Ya' know, I could just show up.....or I could get the press talking." More importantly, get the people talking.

Tazz stops himself to gather himself as the entire crowd is giving him a great reaction, still in shock and awe. Tazz then proceeds.

Tazz: You see, right before Vince McMahon got beat down and put up, he put out and M.O. To find somebody that the entire wrestling audience would love to see as the General Manager of this fine establishment. That's when Vince weeded through about a million offers but couldn't find somebody like me. So, he called me up, I crossed the “T”s, dotted some “I”s, and signed on the bottom line. But, enough with the chitter chatter, I know you people came here to see some fights so....

Just as Tazz is talking, Sheamus' music hits as Sheamus emerges from the back to a collection of boo's.

[video=youtube;ybjw-Stcr28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjw-Stcr28[/video]

sheamus.jpg

He walks down the ramp and looks none too thrilled to see Tazz or to be without the Intercontinental Title. He grabs a microphone from ringside and steps into the ring with The Human Suplex Machine.

sheamus-300x350.jpg

Sheamus: Oi there, fella'! So, you're the new WAR Gen'ral manager? Well, that's all fine an' good, but you see, fella', I don't care about that. What I care about is getting another shot at Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Title!

Tazz: Well, Sheamus, you had your chance and ya' blew it. Ya' blew it big time, pal! And besides that, Jericho already has a title defense lined up tonight against The Miz. But Sheamus, don't you worry your little red head, At the next CWF PPV, Retribution, you are going to be entered into a 6-Man Scramble Match for the Intercontinental Title. How about that, big fella'?!

Sheamus: I want my title match now! And if you won't give it to me, I'm going to beat it out of ya'!

Sheamus starts to move toward Tazz but, as he does, the CWF Intercontinental Champion “Y2J” Chris Jericho runs down the ramp and into the ring.

JR: It's Chris Jericho!

Styles: The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah is here to get Tazz's back!

Jericho turns Sheamus around and nails a Codebreaker. Sheamus stumbles backwards and is locked in the Tazmission from our General Manager. Sheamus struggles for a bit as Tazz wrenches it in. After a bit, Tazz releases the hold and Sheamus rolls to the outside. Jericho and Tazz celebrate in the ring.

JR: What a bombshell dropped on us! Tazz is our new General Manager and what an impact he has made thus far!

As Y2J and Tazz continue to celebrate in the ring as we go to backstage.

0.jpg

The camera is taken to the backstage interview area where Orton is standing, ready to give an interview.

Maria: Randy, how do you feel about your loss thi....

Randy Orton: Let me stop you there. Yes, I lost. Yes, I'm human, it happens. But what people might be forgetting is that I was facing two other men in a Steel Cage. Now, normally that wouldn't be a problem for me, but I had an off night at Extreme Rules, but I'll be damned if I loss again. The next CWF PPV is called Retribution. And that's exactly what I'll hav...

Just then Christian runs up and hits Orton in the back. He starts to pound on the back of Orton with stomps. Maria runs off, and drops the mic. Christian picks it up as Orton is starting to get up. He takes the mic and drills it into Ortons skull.

Christian: Can you hear me now!? Huh!?

Christian lifts Orton by his head, and then rams Orton's head into the backstage monitor! Glass shatters, and Orton falls unconscious. Christian stands over Orton and looks into the camera.

3212187_com_342pxchris.jpg

Christian: It's gonna be hard to get your Retribution Orton, if you can't make it there. Sweet dreams.

Christian walks off as the camera zooms in on Ortons passed out face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nfl_wikiHow.JPG

Who do you support?

We head backstage with Todd Grisham who looks to be about to interview someone.

Tood Grisham: Hello everyone, I am stading by here with no other than "The Rated R Superstar" Edge.

A huge pop from the crowd as Edge appears on the screen.

5a54l4.jpg

Todd Grisham: Edge tonight you return to in ring action against a man you called out in your big return last Sunday in Alberto Del Rio. Can you give us a reason why?

Edge: What were you sleeping last Sunday, I think I clearly stated why. I will explain again for those especially you Todd Grisham since you were probably doing some stupid radio show that doesn't get much ratings other then when you rip that company with the ten sided ring. Don't think I don't know about that Todd. The fact of the matter is that Alberto Del Rio thinks he runs the show around here. He thinks the next big thing and thinks he's better than all of us. I found it complete utter stupidity and I don't tolerate stupidity very well. So I plan on ending this little ego of his tonight and put it to sleep. You know I went on a mission once before to end anything that was stupid to me. I think I should go on that quest again because while their many great things going on CWF with the heavyweight title represented by the one and only People's Champion. Then you got the intercontinental champion being my good Canadian Chris Jericho, I see a lot of positives in this company. But as usual, there are things that need to be stop and it's going to me that's going to stop it..

Todd Grisham: Edge with all do respect, how do you expect to this all. Your coming back from injury and...

Edge: Todd listen buddy, I am not your normal human being. I have came back from the most brutal injuries that no one has felt in their entire lives. Almost every body part in my body has been hurt in my lifetime and it has tried to put me down, but it hasn't. I can take pain, after all I rather feel it than nothing it all. You seem to be underestimating me, bad things happen when people underestimate me and I prove for the 500th million time that I can do it.

Todd Grisham: Well what stupidity do you mean, I can't figure it out?

Edge looks at him funny and starts nodding his head.

Edge: Let me do the first thing by ending this interview and taking this on my own, you tool. Todd walks away as the crowd laughs.You see many things are going through my head and things that need to end. From the Angry Ronald McDonald running around, a jackass that thinks he's awesome, and a guy who thinks he's the next Jay-Z. It's those things that gets under my skin because you people don't deserve to see such crap entertainment. You deserve to see great action and some damn good comedy that I have and still can provide. It's one guy that stands out to me because I heard him freestyling earlier and he had the balls to use me in it. It goes something like this " Rock I'm gonna take you out, your nothing more than my ledge, then it'll finally prove your nothing but the past your prime psycho just like that blondie pretty boy Edge". Yeah I know people, pretty awful stuff right there. You see John, you seem confused up there buddy. You wear your throwback jerseys and you use your hands to make gang signs that's supposed to intimate me. Your not fooling no one, we know your still the same little monkey boy down there. Your not impressing anyone John, although you never have. Your still the same old John Cena, still can't wrestle, still gets his ass kicked, and still has a terrible personality. The only thing changed is fat girls don't kiss you anymore. So let this be a warning to you John, instead of using me in words how about you come at me like a man!!! Because after tonight when I put down this Mexican joke Alberto Del Rio, your next John. This is the big leagues buddy, so you either nut up or you shut the fuck up!!! The Rated R Superstar is back, you have been warned and this won't be the last you see me.

Edge walks away with the crowd cheering after the intensity shown by Edge there.
MY NAME IS JACK SWAGGER!
2724540182_1.gif

The crowd begins to boo loudly as Jack Swagger makes his way down to ringside. He reaches the ring and climbs in.

Thorn.gif

thornswag.jpg

The fans are spit in half as Kevin Thorn and Ariel come down to ringside to a mixed reaction. They climb into the ring and we start this match. Both men stands in the corner as bell ring starts the match and Swagger quickly runs forward on Thor and Thorn ducks out from the corner and Swagger miss with clothesline. Swagger looks angry and he once again tries to hit clothesline and he once again miss, but now Thorn gives him few cheap shots and sends him toward to the ropes and throw swagger to the air and hit flapjack. After hard landing, Thorn come to Swagger and hit the hard leg drop and quickly goes for a cover...

JR: What a leg drop !

Styles: This can end quickly...

Swagger kicks out !...

Thorn quickly grab Swagger and once again sends him to the ropes, but Swagger hold in the ropes and Thorn runs forward to him and Swagger throw Thorn outside the ring. Swagger follow Thorn outside and kick Thorn to the head and pick him up and hit Thorn´s head to the barrier. Swagger pick Thorn again and send Thorn to the steel steps and Thorn hit them hardly. Swagger quickly rolls back to the ring and referee counting Thorn..

Styles: Thorn better come back to the ring...

JR: Well, Thorn is maybe out...

Kevin Thorn closely get back to the ring and stand in corner. Both Swagger and Thorn tie up in the middle of the ring, but Swagger is little bit stronger and drop Thorn down to the canvas. Swagger locks Thorn´s head and fans loudly boo at Swagger and referee ask Thorn if he want to quit, but Thorn still strong enough to continue and Thorn slowly stands up and give few shots to Swagger´s body, but Swagger kick him to the nuts and give him hard suplex. As Thorn´s laying down on the canvas, Swagger beating Thorn with hard punches. Swagger pick Thorn up and try to hit one more suplex, but Thorn counter it and hit his own suplex and quickly goes for a cover...

JR: This match turns upside down!

Styles: Swagger may be out!

Swagger kicks out!...

JR: This was close!

As Swagger tries to get up, Thorn quickly runs forward the ropes and hit Swagger with hard cross body! Thorn sit in the middle of the ring and Swagger slowly get up and Thorn hit him with hard clothesline back down to the canvas. Swagger rolls outside of the ring and Thorn follow him to the ropes and when he was stepping out, Swagger kick Thorn to his leg and Thorn drop down to the floor. Swagger use the moment and pick Thorn up and hit him with hard wheel-brow suplex and quickly pick Thorn up and send him back to the ring and Swagger follow him and he goes for a cover...

Styles: Swagger use the momentum and this match could end right now...

JR: Swagger gonna win!

th... Thorn kicks out!

Swagger kick Thorn to his body and pick him up and Swagger hit Thorn´s head with hard punch, but Thorn fight back and hit Swagger with his own punch. Both man are fighting in the middle of the ring, but Swagger is little bit stronger and put Thorn to his knee and Swagger tries to send Thorn to the corner, but Thorn counter and send Swagger to the corner and follow him and hit Swagger with hard turnbuckle splash. Swagger still standing in the corner, but Swagger has strange to try to hit clothesline, but Thorn counter it and hit Swagger with huge sitout sideslam spinebuster and quickly goes for a counter...

JR: Wow what a landing!

Styles: Goodbye Swagger!

Swagger kicks out!

Thorn pick Swagger up and put him into hard backbreaker hold and that is followed by huge backbreaker drop. Swagger hold his back and try to roll out of the ring, but Thorn grab him before ropes and Swagger try to fight back, but Thorn hit Swagger with hard elbow and throw Swagger to the ropes and throw Swagger over and Swagger lands hard to the canvas. Swagger roll near to the ropes and grab them to help him stand up, but Thorn pick Swagger and put him on the ropes and hit Swagger from third rope with Original Sin and Swagger look like he´s out and Kevin Thorn covers him....

JR: Kick out Swagger !

Thr... Swagger kicks out!

Styles: Wow, this match is awesome!

Swagger crawl to the corner and try to get up, but Thorn from back put Swagger up and put him to the Torture Rack backbreaker position, but Swagger is able to get out of it and Thorn run toward to Swagger and Swagger hit Thorn´s head with huge big boot. Thorn quickly get up and Swagger hold him and hit him with huge belly to belly suplex, but Thorn´s still able to quickly get up from it and Swagger don´t waste any time and hit Thorn with hard Northern Lights Suplex and quickly goes for a cover...

Styles: Well, Swagger turn this match upside down again !

Thorn kicks out!

JR: What we gonna see next? That´s epic match !

Swagger is really angry and want to end this match soon, so he step to the corner and run forward next corner, where is laying Thorn and Swagger jump on him with Corner Slingshot Splash. Swagger pick Thorn up and Swagger put Thorn into Gutwrecnh Powerbomb position and Swagger put him up, but Thorn fight back and get out of Swagger´s finisher and he get to the ropes, but Swagger from back hit Thorn with huge German suplex and goes for a cover again.

Styles: Thorn is out after this huge suplex !

thre.... Thorn kicks out!

JR: Not so quickly Styles !

Swagger punch to the floor and he´s really angry and quickly pick Thorn up and put him on his shoulder and runs with him forward to the turnbuckle and hit Thorn with big Oklahoma Stampede. Thorn looks like he is out, but he someway try to stand up, but Swagger quickly kick him to his head and Swagger pick Thorn´s leg and lock it into dangerous ankle lock, but Thorn is near to the ropes and try to get to the ropes, but Swagger still breaking Thorn´s ankle...

Styles: Looks like Thorn´s gonna tap out JR!

JR: Oh common! Break the hold Swagger!

Thorn still don´t tap out and he slowly crawling to the ropes and he closely grab them and Swagger must break the hold. Swagger argue with the referee and Thorn use the moment to put Swagger up and hit him with huge Torture Rack Backbreaker. Thorn don´t waste any time and pick Swagger up and put Swagger into The Crucifix position and hit Swagger with The Crucifix. Both men are down and Thorn slowly crawl to the Swagger and goes for a cover...

JR: Well, congratulation Kevin!

Thre.... Swagger kicks out!

Styles: WHAT ?! Swagger kicked out after The Crucifix ?!

JR: Man what an epic match!

Kevin Thorn is shocked and both men are lying down in the middle of the ring. Kevin Thorn is stronger and he get up first and Thorn slowly walk to the corner. Thorn step to the first and then climb to the third turnbuckle, but before he mentioned, that Swagger get up as well Swagger was standing before him and hit Avalanche Overhead belly to belly suplex on Kevin Thorn to outside of the ring and Kevin Thorn land and break the announce table, but Swagger land hard outside the ring as well. Both men being counting out and they both looks out of this match....

JR: I never saw something like that before!

Styles: JR, that was epic move by Swagger, but this match can end by a double count out!

10 !

DING! DING! DING!

JR: What a match that was !

DOUBLE COUNTOUT! NO WINNER!

As the fans are sitting around confused, CWF WAR General Manager Tazz comes out to a standing ovation. He has a microphone in hand and looks towards the ring as both competitors are starting to stir.

tazg.jpg

Tazz: Hey, yo check this out! Both of you guys, ya' showed a lot of guts and a lot of heart out there in that ring so I'll tell ya' what I'm gonna do, since I'm such a generous man. Both of you guys are gonna be included in the Scramble. But, I know what you're thinking: That makes it a 7-man Scramble match. But, hey, what the hell, right? But, I'm not gonna stop there. There's one last competitor in the Scramble match and......he's gonna introduce himself later. All I can say right now is.....Here Comes The Pain!

Tazz leaves both men and the crowd stunned.

The titantron comes to life and the image shown is one that most people were not expecting to see. Hoping not to see.

Heyman: You ready? I know you’re ready. The people of CWF… they aren’t ready. They aren’t ready for someone like you. They aren’t ready for a beast like you. They are not ready for The Next Big Thing. They are going to be sweating out of their trunks although more than likely that’ll be piss trickling down their legs as they see that you are here and you are here to take over. And with me by your side… there is no limit to the amount of carnage we will bring to the poor unsuspecting “wrestlers” that plague CWF.

Let’s go.

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

The fans boo as loud as they can as this dangerous duo of brains and brawn make their way down the ramp. Heyman walks up the steps and enters whereas Brock leaps from the floor to the ring apron and enters through the middle and top rope. The two of them stand in the middle of the ring and Heyman has a mic in hand.

Heyman: Thank you. Thank you very much CWF fans for your inconsiderate reaction when we have not done a thing wrong yet. But soon… soon those type of reactions will be more than appropriate for we will do to CWF what nobody has done. What nobody else can do. Because we have been lurking, we have been watching, we have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. For the perfect opportunity to come in because to be frank… there is nobody here that can stand up to what my client… Brock Lesnar can do. You have someone that can wrestle? He will outwrestle you. You have a power guy? Brock will outmuscle him with ease. You want someone that wants to take to the air? Brock will soar higher than you could fathom. You want to go hardcore and try to make him bleed? You make this monster bleed and you will be left in a pool of your own blood wondering if you will be able to take another step without assistance.

The fact of the matter is this. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are the new bullies here in CWF. We are here to wreak havoc. We are here to cause trouble. We are here to take the weak, to take the meek, to take those that think they are something special and show them that they cannot hold a candle to what true talent is. Brock Lesnar is the definition of what pure domination is. My client is going to run all over each and every single one of you in the back. And as the fear starts to run through you, as your spines turn weak, your knees start to quiver, you get that butter leg and faint… just remember even that is NOT going to save you from what he is going to do to you. He will show no mercy for the weak, he will show no mercy for the humble. You want to show respect? You want to respect Brock Lesnar? Feel free to show him all the respect you want… he will still beat you within an inch of your life to make sure you never forget to show it again. And for those that do not want to show it… well may you get down on your hands and knees and start praying. Start praying that you’re not going to be just another victim. Pray that you will never have to come face to face with a man like him.

But sooner or later… sooner or later each and everyone of you are going to have to not only face him… but will be forced to succumb to the most brutal beating that you’ve ever had the misfortune of experiencing. And to the champions of CWF… you have been put on notice. To the wrestlers… consider this your warning. The time is coming… the time is coming rapidly… soon someone is going to be given the unfortunate task of being the first to feel the wrath of this man. Of this monster. And you will be the example that others will see, and soon all will understand that Brock Lesnar is for real. You can hope for a win but it won’t happen. Instead… pray for survival… and even then.

That is doubtful.

Brock’s theme starts up again as the duo exits the ring.

ckane.jpg

GO!

christian-titantron-2011-o.gif

The crowd starts to boo as “Captain Charisma” Christian makes his way down to ringside. He strangely has a look of confidence going into this match, he grabs a microphone as he takes a seat by the entrance ramp.

normal_018.jpg

Christian;What I did earlier on the night to Randy Orton isn't just a message to you Kane, it isn't a message to anybody but Randy Orton himself. I've been watching Randy Orton carefully and I do not like him one bit. Do you want to know why I don't like Randy Orton? Because he's pathetic. Who does he think he is losing to Zack Ryder and The Miz? Two people who have no potential of getting to the level I am, you see... I've always seen Randy as someone who is better than I am. He's been casting a shadow over me and right now, I don't feel like facing Kane. In fact I feel like beating the crap out of Randy once again. Nobody has the right be casting a shadow over me, Randy doesn't deserve to get a step ahead of me and this is why I am stopping him. Since he lost at Extreme Rules, I've been watching management carefully... I've overheard what was said to Tazz earlier on before the audience even arrived out the front. I've heard Tazz wants to put Randy Orton in a number one's contender spot for the CWF Heavyweight Championship, well... newsflash Randy... you will not be getting the spot that is rightfully mine. Tonight I face Kane... but unfortunately Kane doesn't want to listen to me, he doesn't want to beat The Rock for me so I can get my hands on the Championship. But you Randy... you've got potential just like Kane and Finlay have here to take The Rock out. Nobody wants to align themselves with me and help me get that opportunity, right now I'm stuck... stuck all alone here because I've been screwed over! So Randy, I hope you're hearing my words carefully because everyone else is getting ahead of me right now but I'm starting with you Randy... I will not let the 'Viper' strike before my eyes.

Christian drops the microphone as he heads to the ring.

JR: This man's actions as of late have been absolutely appalling.

Styles: Christian says he's sick of doing things for the Peeps and now he's doing things for him. Well, he might just need the help of the Peeps to make it past his opponent here tonight.

kane-titantron-o.gif

The lights then go out and Kane's theme hits. A pyro explosion goes off and Kane emrges from the back with his briefcase in hand. He then slowly walks down the ramp.

JR: The constant number one contender Kane coming down the ramp. He has that briefcase which guarantees him a title shot anytime, anywhere.

Styles: You have to believe that Kane has the greatest odds of being champion then the actual champion!

As Kane enters the ring, Christian wastes no time in going after the Big Red Machine. He starts pounding on him but Kane's strength is overwhelming and he shoves Christian across the ring. Christian slides out of the ring to gather himself. Kane then follows Christian to the outside. As Christian slides back into the ring, Kane tries to do the same. Christian then begins to pound on Kane and start to choke him.

Styles: Christian is showing some real intensity tonight.

JR: Yeah, tell that to Randy Orton. I'm sure he would have a few choice words for Captain Charisma.

As Christian lets up, he starts stomping away at Kane. Kane, somehow, manages to grab Christian's foot and hurl him by his boot across the ring again and to the mat. Christian rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. Kane sets up in the ring and gets to his feet.

JR: Now, where the hell is Christian going?

Styles: It looks like Christian is skipping out on his own match

The referee starts his 10-count.

JR: Christian is leaving the arena.

As Christian reaches the top of the ramp....

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME!

[video=youtube;77y834jkAVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77y834jkAVc[/video]

The crowd comes to life as “The Viper” Randy Orton appears from the back, cutting off Christian's only escape. Christian turns around and runs back towards the ring to a waiting Kane.

JR: It's Randy Orton!

Styles: The Viper is Here!

As Christian rolls back into the ring he is screaming at Orton, not realizing Kane has recovered in the ring. Christian turns around and is met with a hand around the throat into a vicious chokeslam. Kane covers Christian.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 7:43 KANE!!!

0.jpg

As Kane leaves the ring, Orton slithers into the ring and lines up to punt Christian in the skull. As he goes for it, Christian retaliates into a Spear. Christian then goes to the outside and grabs two chairs and slides them into the ring.

JR: What is Christian thinking about doing here?

Styles: If I had to guess, he's going for the Con-Chair-To!

Christian positions one chair underneath Orton's head. He then lifts the other chair over his head.

He slams down the chair over and over and over again until blood begins to trickle from Orton. Christian tosses down the chair as EMTs rush the ring and carry Orton away on a stretcher.

Captain-America-Comic.jpg

Your Hero

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!

naoly3.gif

The crowd is mixed as Billy Gunn and Road Dogg AKA The New Age Outlaws come out and start walking towards the ring.

JR: This is a match made in '90's heaven!

Styles: This is pretty much a re-match from a few weeks earlier when the Outlaws knocked out Stone Cold Steve Austin and his first tag team partner Brian Pillman. Now, Austin has a new tag team partner.

*GLASS SHATTERS* *CRASH*

stone-cold-titantron-o.gif

mick-foley-tna-o.gif

The crowd comes to life as Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley, dressed as Mankind, come out from the back and march toward the ring.

fanao.jpg

JR: The biggest tag team ever assembled!

Styles: Team Attitude!

As Austin and Foley get into the ring, the Outlaws begin to attack. The start punching Austin and Foley over and over again. Then, Austin and Foley start to fight back and knock both the Outlaws down. Austin throws Gunn into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a Lou Thesz Press and a series of right hands. Foley keeps punching Road Dogg then nails a double-arm DDT. Austin and Foley look at each other and, as Gunn gets up, Foley pulls out Mr. Socko out of his tights and slaps it on and applies the Mandible Claw on Gunn.

Styles: MR. SOCKO!

JR: Mick Foley with the Mandible Claw!

Gunn kicks Foley in the gut to get him to release the hold as Road Dogg gets to his feet. Austin punches Gunn, allowing Foley to clothesline Road Dogg and himself over the top rope. As he does, Austin hits Billy Gunn with a big Stone Cold Stunner! He covers him.

JR: STUNNER! STUNNER! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Styles: This could be it!

3!!!

YOUR WINNERS @ 3:45 STONE COLD & MICK FOLEY!!!

oa0x9f.jpg

As Foley and Austin celebrate, the Outlaws start making their way to the back.

mcibot.jpg

THE TRUTH.....SHALL SET YOU FREE!

r-truth-2010-titantron-o.gif

The crowd begins to boo loudly as “The Book of Truth” R-Truth and Ezekiel Jackson make their way down to ringside.

JR: These two men making a debut here tonight in a real barn-burner of a match!

drew-mcintyre-titantron-1-o.gif

The crowd is very mixed as Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan come down the ramp towards the ring.

Styles: These two young men are promising to say the least.

JR: No doubt Joey.

The bell sounds and it will be Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson to start the action. They lock up center of the ring, Zeke takes the upperhand being the superior man in terms of strength and size, Zeke locks in a tight side-headlock, Ryan tries to reverse it with a Backdrop, but Zeke maintains his stance and takes Ryan over with a Headlock Takeover. Ryan quickly gets his legs up to choke Zeke into breaking the hold. Both men get to their feet, Ryan quickly smacks Zeke in the face with a big right hand.. Zeke falls back into Ryan and McIntyre's corner. Ryan runs and his Zeke with a shoulder tackle in the corner before tagging in the Sinister Scotsman.

JR: And here comes the so-called 'Chosen One', one to look out for Josh, he was handpicked to be the future by a certain Mr McMahon.

Styles: And you really can't argue with the boss, he has everything it takes, but his arrogance may cost him in the long run, although it must be said, it's caused no problems thus far.

McIntyre lifts his foot in the air and onto Zeke's throat and he chokes the big man in the corner. The referee tells McIntyre to break it at the count of five, McIntyre scowls at the referee, allowing Zeke time to recouperate, Zeke pushes McIntyre away as McIntyre moves back in, Zeke then runs and hits McIntyre with a big shoulder block knocking McIntyre down onto the mat below. Zeke then drops a big Elbow Drop down onto the chest of McIntyre, Zeke stays atop for the cover but barely gets a one count. Zeke lifts McIntyre up and places his head between his legs and lifts Drew into the air for a Powerbomb, but Drew rakes the eyes of Jackson and Zeke drops Drew from the position, Drew quickly gathers himself and absoloutly obliterates Zeke with a Big Boot.

Styles: Drew raking the eyes of big Zeke, bending the rule books a little their JR, he's got to be careful as we see the referee warning him.

JR: No doubt, Joey. He better watch it, 'Chosen One' or not.

Drew tags in Ryan and then raises Zeke up, Drew lifts him up into the air in a Suplex Position showing tremendous strength, Ryan extends his knee, kneeling down, Drew then drops Zeke down forwards with a Gordbuster straight down onto the extended knee of his tag team parnter. Ryan covers.

Zeke powers out at two, Ryan gets up and heads to the top rope, he shouts abuse at Zeke trying to rally the big man to his feet, as soon as Zeke reaches a vertical stance and turns around, Ryan launches himself off of the top rope with a Diving Clothesline attempt but Zeke catches him in his arms and immediately releases him with an overhead belly-to-belly. Zeke and Ryan now both lay down on the mat in a tense moment. Zeke begins to make the crawl towards his corner as Ryan struggles to his feet, Zeke is nearing the extended arm of R-Truth as Ryan latches onto his foot, pulling at his foot he grabs Zeke by the head and tries to lift him but Zeke turns the tables and pulls Ryan into his corner face first into the middle turnbuckle. Zeke then makes the hot tag to R-Truth!.

JR: And here comes R-Truth!.

Styles: He's been itching to get in that ring.

Truth enters the ring and immediately grabs Ryan and smacks his head off the top turnbuckle before putting Ryan up onto the top rope, his back to the ring. Truth then gets up onto the middle turnbuckle and raises Ryan before dropping him back into the ring with a Super Backdrop. Ryan sells it well as you'd expect. Ryan holds his back in pain and Truth quickly gets to his feet and immediately goes towards the fallen Mason Ryan, he locks his arms up looking for his Paydirt-type move, but Ryan fights out, getting behind Truth he locks in a Sleeper Hold. Truth refuses to give in and drives Ryan backwards into his own corner, Ryan takes a hard hit off the turnbuckle in his corner but refuses to give in with the hold, McIntyre makes the blind tag as Ryan keeps the hold locked in.

JR: McIntyre with the blind tag looking to take advantage of the situation here as Ryan keeps that Sleeper Lock applied.

McIntyre runs at Truth and goes for the Big Boot in the corner, but at that precise moment Truth escapes the hold and McIntyre smashes his own partner with the hold. McIntyre gets his foot caught up on the top rope as Ryan falls to the outside. Truth immediately latches onto the arms of McIntyre and drags him towards the center of the ring, the lanky Scot can't escape and Truth drops him with a thunderous rendition of Paydirt. Truth falls back into his own corner and Zeke makes the blind tag.

Styles: Zeke looking for the glory here!

Truth and Zeke argue in the corner, Zeke saying the win is secured, Truth saying he should pin him considering he earned it. The referee intervines as the two men argue. Ryan sneaks into the ring and drags McIntyre towards his corner and slaps him on the back making the sound of a tag, the referee turns around to see McIntyre in the corner and Ryan entering the ring, the ref believes the tag has been made. Zeke turns around startled and gets a clothesline in the corner. Truth is dragged off the apron by McIntyre and is met with a Future Shock DDT.

JR: I think Zeke may have just lost his partner here tonight!.

Ryan stands as Zeke struggles to his feet before lifting him and hitting his Side Effect-like finisher. Ryan covers Zeke.

3!!!

YOUR WINNERS @ 12:34 DREW MCINTYRE AND MASON RYAN!

drew-mcintyre.jpg

Mason-Ryan-wwes-the-nexus-18733582-624-388.jpg

JR: These young men did it! They are advancing in the tournament!

Drew and Mason start walking up the ring as the Book of Truth are walking on the outside of the ramp with their heads held in shame.

Oh radio, tell me everything you know

[video=youtube;wVLFgGR18nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLFgGR18nc[/video]

The crowd comes alive as “Long Island Iced Z” emerges from the back, flashing the “LI” hand sign. He walks down the ramp to a chorus of cheers, checking out all the babes in the audience. Zack steps into the ring and ask for the microphone. Staff man gives him one and Zack put microphone near to his mouth and begin to talk...

Zack Ryder: Are you serious bro?! You guys saw what happaned last sunday at Extreme Rules? Sure you did, but actions of Randy Orton was absolutely unprofesinall! I mean, I just wanted to entertain all my broskis and Randy Orton RKO´d me? Are you serious? When my skull crushed down to the canvas, I thought that I will never stand up again! But Randy Orton did his best and I must say, I respect him for that. But I just don´t understand how someone like The Miz won what was mine! Tonight, it´s suppose to be Chris Jericho against me and not against Miz. Tonight, I´m supposed to become intercontinental champion and not The Miz or Jericho. Bro, I must do something with it....

Fans cheering for Zack and Long Island Iced Z make “LI” sign and continue...

Zack Ryder: What I gonna do will affect my career. Bro, I know I have it to become champion. And that´s exactly why I´m in a scramble match. And that´s why I gonna win that match. No more of Jericho, Miz, Orton or whoever who will step with me to that ring, can stop LI kid! Bro, I know I can become champion and if I´ll not, then, I´m not suppose to be here... But bro, I don´t know why I´m not in action tonight! But maybe I don´t have match, but that doesen´ t mean I can´t come out here right? Sure, I know you all came here to see me, so I must came out! But for next week.... I want match. I want title. I want title match... So, what you gonna do with that CWF? If I´ll not get a title match that I deserve, than I´ll gonna protest! And now I´m serious bro! It´s on you! WOO, WOO, WOO... YOU KNOW IT!

Zack drops the microphone and with support by fans in the arena, he leaves to backstage....

Lillian Garcia:

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez!!!

WWE_Ricardo_Rodriguez.jpg

Fans boo..

Ricardo Rodriguez:

Damas y Caballeros ponete a su pies pal futuro luchador del CWF Alberto Del Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Ricardo%2BRodriguez6.jpg

Sounds of the violin and trumpets play as Alberto Del Rio begins to drive towards the ring.....

[video=youtube;YM6IlZibmnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM6IlZibmnc[/video]

Alberto-Del-Rio.jpg

Del Rio is being booed heavily by the fans as he has a huge conceited smile on his face as he brushes them off and enters the ring.

JR: This man, Alberto Del Rio, as smug and as dangerous as they come!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

[video=youtube;R36hO6duwmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R36hO6duwmw[/video]

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out and walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

16igtol.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off.

Styles: Edge making his debut here in CWF and he has quite a task on his hands.

adredge.jpg

The bell sounds as Edge and Del Rio lock up. Edge gets the upper hand and locks Del Rio into a headlock. Edge hits the ropes as Del Rio sends him into the ropes. Edge comes back and hits Del Rio with a shoulder tackle. As Edge runs off the ropes again, Del Rio pops up and hits a dropkick to Edge. Del Rio stands up and taunts the crowd.

JR: I believe this man is the most hated man in this company, bar none.

Styles: Well, he is hate-able!

Del Rio grabs Edge and hits a belly-to-belly suplex. He then mounts Edge and start to hit him with multiple right hands. The referee starts a 5-count and Del Rio lets up at the count of 4. Del Rio then tries to slap on the armbar but Edge instantly grabs the bottom rope. Del Rio then drags Edge toward the center of the ring but, as he does, Edge connects with a boot to Del Rio's face.

Styles: Edge still has a bit of fight still left in him!

JR: You can never count out the “Rated R Superstar” that's for sure!

Edge gets up and clotheslines Del Rio over the top rope. Edge then lifts up the devil horns as the referee begins his 10-count.

JR: Is Del Rio going to be counted out here?

Styles: He better hurry up.....oh wait what is he doing?

As the referee counts to 7 we notice Del Rio walking up the ramp towards the stage. As Edge notices this, he hops out of the ring. Edge runs over to Del Rio but Del Rio gets a thumb to Edge's eye and temporarily blinds him. Then, Del Rio grabs Edge and hurls him into the barricade. Del Rio then slides back into the ring as the referee re-starts his 10-count.

Styles: Alberto Del Rio suckered Edge in!

At this point, Edge starts to get back to his feet and starts coming toward the ring.

Just at the last minute, Edge rolls back into the ring and Del Rio starts to stomp away at the Ultimate Opportunist. Del Rio then tries to apply the armbar once again and this time is effective. He wrenches it in as Edge screams in agony.

JR: Alberto Del Rio has that deadly armbar locked in. Will Edge submit here?

As Edge screams in agony, he lifts his leg up and begins to stomp Del Rio in the face, thus breaking up the hold. Edge and Del Rio get to their feet and Del Rio tries to rush Edge but Edge ducks and connects with a couple of right hands. He sends Del Rio into the ropes and Del Rio tries to come back with a clothesline but Edge ducks again. As Del Rio turns back around, Edge has ran off the ropes and hits Del Rio with a big Spear. He then covers Del Rio.

Styles: Edge has just connected with a Spear. Is this it?

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 9:56 EDGE!!!!

EdgeWinstheRoyalRumble_display_image.jpg

Edge starts to celebrate and, as he does, Ricardo Rodriguez runs into the ring and nails Edge with a microphone. It doesn't phase Edge and Edge chases after him. As he does, Del Rio gets up and connects with a rolling armbar.

JR: Now somebody stop this damnit!

As Del Rio has the move locked in, referees, backstage agents, and security workers run into the ring and try to stop the attack. Del Rio finally stops but the damage has been done. Edge grabs his arm in serious pain. Del Rio and Ricardo walk up the ramp with smiles on their faces as Edge gets to his feet and starts walking back as well.

uncle%20sam.jpg

TO POST MORE

We're back from an ad break as we see this video...

[video=youtube;ruNrdmjcNTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc[/video]

Jim Ross: Another video which humbles this fine day, 4th July... Now it's John Cena vs. Triple H!

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?!

CenaTitantron.gif

“I Need A Doctor” by Dr. Dre and Eminem hits the PA as the crowd begins to boo very loudly as John Cena, the self-proclaimed “Doctor of Thuganomics” emerges from the back. He glides down the ring, not looking very happy to say the least.

JR: Well, John Cena without his usual smug smile on his face here tonight.

Styles: Well, he doesn't have much to be happy about. He was the one pinned in the Main Event Title match at Extreme Rules AND he faces a very agitated Triple H here tonight.

MY TIME! MY TIME!

Titantron.gif

The fans continue to boo loudly as Triple H emerges from the back without Stephanie McMahon and with his hair slicked back into a ponytail. Parts of his hair is still blackened and Hunter looks to be extremely pissed off.

cenhhh.jpg

JR: And here he is, “The Game” Triple H who, like you said Joey, is not a very happy camper.

Styles: Not at all, JR. And he's got his sights set on John Cena.

Triple H slowly walks to the ring as he hears people laughing at him and a few people chanting “YOU GOT BURNED! YOU GOT BURNED! YOU GOT BURNED!”. He then turns red and charges the ring and immediately spears Cena to the ground and begins to pummel him. The referee finally, after what seems like forever, gets Triple H off of him. Hunter then starts stomping Cena into the ground. The referee finally gets some separation between the competitors and allows Cena time to recuperate. Cena gets to his feet and starts in towards Triple H. Triple H grabs Cena and tosses him into the corner and starts pounding away at Cena. Then, Hunter decides to start choking the life out of him.

Styles: Triple H is just full of rage here tonight!

JR: Triple H is definitely in the driver's seat!

Triple H irish whips Cena into the opposite corner. Hunter then meets him over there with a big clothesline and Cena crumples to the mat. Triple H drags Cena towards the center of the ring and covers him.

KICK OUT!

Triple H immediately goes back on the attack and starts hitting Cena with right hand after right hand. Triple H then picks Cena up to his feet and connects with a Pedigree. He then covers Cena again.

JR: THE PEDIGREE! THIS COULD BE IT!

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 6:45 TRIPLE H!!

3.jpg

Styles: Triple H with a massive win here tonight!

JR: You're not lying, Joey! Huge win!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLL......

the-rock-titantron-2011-o.gif

entrata-the-rock-champion-o.gif

The crowd bolts to life as the CWF World Heavyweight Champion “The Great One” The Rock makes his way down to ringside to a sea of cheers. He walks down the ramp with his title and holds it high above his head.

JR: There he is, Ladies and Gentlemen. The CWF World Champion The Rock!

Styles: He went through hell at Extreme Rules to retain his title but they don't call him “The Great One” for nothing.

He is handed a microphone and begins talking.

the-rock-entrance-o.gif

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! And that could only mean one thing: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK the CWF World Heavyweight Champion! Last Sunday at Extreme Rules, The Rock faced his biggest challenge yet. The Rock took on John Cena. The Rock took on Christian. And The Rock took on Finlay. But, it wasn't any of those jabronies who walked out with the title. It was the Jabroni Beating......

All of a sudden, Finlay's music hits as Finlay and Hornswoggle comes out to a mixed reaction.

Finlay7.jpg

JR: What is Finlay doing here?

As Finlay gets into the ring, Hornswoggle slithers under the ring. The Rock has not taken his eyes off of Finlay. Finlay grabs a microphone and gets in Rock's face.

021006finlay47di.jpg

Finlay: Hey Rock, I hate to interrupt you spouting off your cute little catchphrases, but, you see, I wanted to come out here, face to face, and tell you exactly what I think about you and this entire stinking company. I don't like you, Rocky. I don't like your attitude. I don't like your demeanor. I don't like your stupid trademarks. “If ya Smell What The Rock is Cookin'?!” Well, I do smell what The Rock is cooking and it smells like rancid garbage. And this company supports it and tolerates it. I win, fair and square, an opportunity to face you one-on-one for the CWF Title and yet I have to put up with scrubs like Christian and John Cena getting in my way. And do you know why? It's because I'm not flashy like you. I'm not a big hot shot Hollywood actor like you. It's because I'm not a walking, talking PR machine. I'm just a guy from Ireland who loves to fight. I look at you right now and I can see it in your eyes. You know that I can beat you.

The Rock: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Did The Rock just hear that right? Did you just say that you can beat The Rock? Let The Rock explain something to you: The Rock says Finlay, if you want a piece of The Rock then by all means have at it. You want to go ONE-on-ONE with The Great One!

Finlay: You see, there you go, spouting one off. How about you be a real person. Just once in your miserable, pathetic life try acting like a man.

The Rock: You want The Rock to be real? Ok, The Rock is going to be real with you. Fit, you're a washed up has-been.....no, The Rock takes that back. You're a washed-up never-was trying to make a name at the expense of The Rock. The Rock says this: If we were ever to face off man-to-man, the outcome will be the exact same as at Extreme Rules: The Rock will walk out the CWF Champion and Finlay, you will walk out with your head hanging low. Did you smell that, Finlay?

Finlay: *laughs* Well, ya see Rock......

All of a sudden, Finlay nails Rock with his shillelagh. Rock falls to the mat and Finlay starts thrashing The Rock, connecting with right hands after right hands.

JR: A disgusting sneak attack by Finlay here.

Styles: Finlay obviously upset with The Rock and CWF Management, but this is no way to go about it.

As Finlay and now Horsnwoggle gang up on The Rock, Stone Cold and Mick Foley run out to the ring to save The Rock.

JR: Look Joey! It's Stone Cold and Mick Foley!

Styles: Rock's fellow WWF Attitude Era alum coming to The Rock's aid!

As Austin and Foley reach the ring, Finlay and Horsnwoggle slide out of the ring and start walking up the ramp. As they get to the top, Tazz's theme hits.

tazz-titantron-o.gif

Tazz: Hey, Finlay, you came up with a good idea. I'll give you your match. At CWF Retribution, it's gonna be Finlay vs. The Rock for the CWF World Heavyweight Championship. But, Finlay, another outburst like that one and I won't hesitate to can your ass!

Finlay has a big smile on his face as he watches Foley and Austin checking on Rock. As Finlay walks up the ramp, the lights go out. Then, a large explosion hits and Kane walks out with his briefcase in hand heading toward the ring.

kane_bio_display_image.jpg

JR: BAH GAWD! Through Hellfire and Brimstone, here comes KANE!

Kane walks right past Finlay and down to the ring. Kane walks into the ring and sees a helpless Rock. Foley goes to attack Kane but Kane hits a throat thrust and sends him to the mat. Austin starts punching Kane but Kane grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him. Kane then eyes Rock up and picks him off the mat only to plant him with a Tombstone. A referee starts to run down the ramp but before he can get there, Finlay grabs him and starts maliciously beating him senseless.

Styles: I think Kane was trying to cash in on The Rock but Finlay made sure that didn't happen.

JR: I think you're right, Joey.

Finlay screams to Kane "Not Today Big Fella!" and heads towards the back. Kane is left in the ring with a motionless Rock.

mizjericho.jpg

I CAME TO PLAY!

tumblr_lnqhzk0kb41qax9gv.gif

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz comes out to the stage to a crowd of boo's. He walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

The Miz is suddenly cut off as the lights shut off suddenly, as The Miz looks to the stage, the countdown to the beginning of the entrance of the Intercontinental Champion begins.

chrisjerichoinaction7je.gif

As the countdown reaches one, the stage explodes at every orifice with fireworks shooting out, as the theme song of Chris Jericho begins. Miz stares across at the stage as Y2J himself appears on stage, flexing his arms looking away from the ramp, before turning around and pumping his fist for the people here in Pittsburgh. They cheer ceremoniously as he arrives.

2uzp2l3-1.gif

Jericho has the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder as he strolls down the ramp. As he gets halfway, he stops with his cheesy smile staring right at Miz, chuckling as he does. He pumps his guns for the Pennsylvania people, before stomping up the steps, and walking onto the apron. He looks like he's going to get in the ring, but steps over on the apron and turns around to pose in front of his crowd. He pumps his fist once as he climbs in the ring.

Joey Styles: Intercontinental Championship Match right here! I cannot wait!

e8c02cc4ba28.gif

The bell sounds as The Miz and Jericho look at each other, the crowd cheering for Jericho heavily here, The Miz tells the crowd to shut up as Jericho instantly rolls The Miz for a schoolboy pin.

KICK OUT!

The Miz quickly back on his feet looking at Jericho and yelling at him, Jericho and The Miz lock up as Jericho slaps The Miz's right hand before delivering an arm-drag as Jericho has his right knee placed on The Miz's back holding The Miz's left arm for pressure. The Miz slowly turns around and gets to his feet as Jericho looks for a Belly-To-Back suplex but The Miz turns around and ends up delivering a belly-to-back suplex. The Miz then gets to the top rope as he leaps off with a double axe handle and connects. The Miz goes for a pinfall, his legs on the bottom rope, the referee sees it and tells The Miz off.

Jim Ross: The Miz looking for that dirty pin there.

Joey Styles: Anything for this Championship Jim.

The Miz begins stomping on Jericho's leg before locking in a spinning toe hold. With Jericho struggling to turn over, he manages to grab the ropes. The Miz lets go of the hold as he runs to the ropes and springs back looking for a clothesline, Jericho ducks as Jericho turns around and connects with a big right hook to The Miz. Jericho then kicks The Miz in the abdomen section before delivering a Northern Lights Suplex, Jericho looks for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jericho rushes to the ropes where he leaps onto the second rope and leaps off with a huge Lionsault but The Miz gets to his feet and connects with a spinning Skull Crushing Finale! The Miz goes for the pinfall.

JERICHO HAS HIS FEET ON THE ROPE!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

Jim Ross: Amazingly impressive!

The Miz is yelling at the referee telling him it was a three count. The Miz is looking quite furious he stands by the corner turnbuckle as Jericho gets to his feet, The Miz rushes and kicks him before going for the Reality Check but Jericho counters and connects with a Codebreaker! Jericho drops to the mat as he goes to pin The Miz.

KICK OUT!

Jericho slowly gets to his feet, looking in disbelief as he looks at the audience with a smile that soon changes to what looks to be a frustrated look. Jericho turns around and looks at The Miz, Jericho runs towards The Miz looking for a Codebreaker but to no avail, The Miz moves out of the way as Jericho's knees connect with the corner turnbuckle. The Miz quickly grabs Jericho and keeps him placed on the top rope, The Miz grabs Jericho's leg so he's facing the ring. The Miz gets up behind him and places Jericho in a full nelson hold. The Miz and Jericho are both standing at the top rope the crowd in awe, The Miz leaps off with a Skull Crushing Finale but Jericho manages somehow to roll against the mat as he has The Miz in a weird pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: The Miz just narrowly missing that top rope Skull Crushing Finale there.

The Miz turns around looking at Jericho before connecting with a Codebreaker on Jericho. The Miz doesn't bother to pin him but laugh at him instead. The Miz walks up to Jericho and locks in the Walls of Jericho.

Joey Styles: The Miz pulling off Jericho's finisher here.

With The Miz tightening onto the hold, Jericho isn't as stupid as you think he is and manages to roll his way out of it before rolling up The Miz once again.

KICK OUT.

The Miz gets to his feet quickly and connects with a rock-hard CODEBREAKER, The Miz then picks Jericho up and walks him towards the Corner Turnbuckle where The Miz delivers a sickening Skull Crushing Finale. The referee then checks up on Chris Jericho as The Miz slides out of the ring, the referee doesn't see this as The Miz grabs a microphone with duct tape. The Miz slides back into the ring as he places the microphone and the duct tape by the corner turnbuckle. The Miz looks at Jericho who's up on his feet, Jericho charges at The Miz with a missile dropkick, The Miz drops to the mat with his back on the corner turnbuckle. Jericho charges at The Miz once again but The Miz rolls out of the ring before grabbing Jericho's leg and slamming it against the steel post. The referee checks on Jericho once again, The Miz grabs the microphone and duct tape sneakily as he rushes to the opposite turnbuckle as The Miz places the Microphone underneath the pad where it cannot be seen. The Miz grabs the duct tape as he makes sure the microphone isn't visible, The Miz walks to Jericho grabbing him to his feet as The Miz irish-whips Jericho to the opposite turnbuckle as Jericho stops by the corner turnbuckle. The Miz rushes and connects with a Swinging Corner Clothesline, The Miz then grabs Jericho's head and slams it on the corner turnbuckle, Jericho begins to bleed from the forehead.

Jim Ross: Jericho's head must have hit that microphone, now he's bleeding.

The Miz smiles as the crowd boo's heavily, Jericho stumbles to the middle of the ring as The Miz connects with a Skull Crushing Finale as he goes for the pinfall.

Winner and your NEW Intercontinental Champion, The Miz!

Joey Styles: Well it was a smart move, The Miz did everything he could to get this Championship. As for Jericho, he performed amazingly well... How will the Miz fare against seven others?

The Miz gets to his feet to celebrate, Tazz walks down the entrance ramp.

Tazz: I enjoyed the match and well done Miz, you've beaten Jericho but next week... you're defending the Championship once again against Jericho in a rematch. This time... it will be a Steel Cage, as for the other 6 participants... they can find out on the preview what's in store for them.

The Miz looks at Tazz leaving the entrance ramp and heading backstage, The Miz celebrates with his new 'Intercontinental Championship'

F4W10_Photo_127.jpg

The Miz goes to leave the ring but Jericho gets to his feet and grabs The Miz, Jericho looks to shake The Miz's hand, the crowd cheers. The Miz shakes his hand but Jericho ends up delivering a huge Codebreaker! Jericho then grabs a microphone.

images

Chris Jericho: Listen carefully and I'm only going to say it once to you hypocrites in the audience. I have shone in this business proving every one that I am the best in the world. But tonight, you mindless sheeps decided to be imbecile cretins and distract me from retaining the Intercontinental Championship. It sickens me to see some 'Rookie' hold this, next week... I have my rematch clause in that Steel Cage and you Miz... you better be prepared because now... I don't need these people, I don't need anybody to leech off me. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? You people are not worthy of being a Jerichoholic, you can forget all the cheers, you can forget what happened tonight because next week I will get what's rightfully mine. For the other seven participants at Retribution, I'd be careful if I was you because I could turn you into a tapeworm like the rest of these people... Only Chris Jericho is worthy here in CWF, not you, not anybody else... I am the best at what I do and tonight I was cheated. Now that Steel Cage is in place next week, once again I will repeat... Chris Jericho will be getting that Intercontinental Championship belt back.

Joey Styles: Strong words from Chris Jericho who has turned his back on the fans, we've got a rematch next week. See you then!

CREDITS:

Andrew - The Show, Miz/Jericho
Awesome Miz - Thorn vs. Swagger
Hoov - Everything Else

CONFIRMED FOR RETRIBUTION:
The Rock© vs. Finlay - CWF Heavyweight Championship Match

The Miz vs. Chris Jericho vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sheamus vs. CM Punk vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Jack Swagger - 8 Man Championship Scramble for the Intercontinental Championship

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
GOOD LORD! God Bless America.....and God Bless the CWF! What a show, guys! I absolutely loved it! The Great American Bash was always one of my fav PPVs and I think we did it justice. Can't wait for next week!

awesome miz

Reaction score
Guys, that was great and I mean GREAT show ! Congratulation to SoccerBoy for the title... But next week, you got another challenge. Well good luck there. Congratulations to all the winners and losers. You guys made a great show.

Andrew, you was better here. But I can´t wait when I´ll get my revenge... See ya later. Hopefully for the titles.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Love that show! Even thou I wasn't booked I really enjoyed it a lot. Amazing from the beginning to the end of this show. Good job CWF writers. Love Bronzy's bleeding Jericho by the way. :p NAh, I'm just kidding and congratulations to our new Intercontinental Champion. ;)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I had a read of most of it and I am very impressed. Excellent show, so much detail. Great work CWF staff and CWF members who posted for their matches.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've been a lurker... so I guess I can finally comment on a show :p So I'll comment. This came off like a PPV which is impressive. the matches came out good. Always good to see Taz in a good role. So all over the place this was a good show. CWF... needs more boobs though :D

and thanks to my avatar in this thread it does... so well done CWF :D

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
An awesome show in all the ways. I've finally started to "feel" Punk. And I love this show. I love CWF. And I will come out as the Intercontinental Champion at Retribution. Great job, CWF!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Writing this on my itouch. But this was a really amazing show and I loved reading it. All the matches were really well-written. Can't believe I won and now I'm the Intercontiential Champion. Let me just say it was fun TTing with Bronzy and glad that he gets his re-match next week. I have a tough title defense next week and if I make it out an even tougher at the PPV.

But yeah I really liked reading this show it was awesome no pun intended. Thanks for the Hard Work CWF staff.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Sorry about the little mistake. I wasn't online for most of the week. Big apology to Big Red.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO EDGE BELOW

This is what was supposed to happen with Edge:

After Edge celebrates his win, Alberto Del Rio rolls out of the ring as Ricardo and Del Rio both look at Edge. Del Rio gets to the apron and into the face of Edge, Del Rio winks at Edge before leaving with Ricardo. As Edge turns around he is taken down by John Cena who delivers a Thesz Press followed by multiple punches. Cena then gets Edge to his feet and goes to Irish-Whip him towards the corner turnbuckle, Edge reverses and charges after Cena with a spear but Cena moves out of the way as Edge goes straight through the steel post. Cena slides out of the ring and grabs Edge's arm and slams it across the steel post. Cena grabs a chair as he places the chair on Edge's left arm and slams it once again against the steel post.

Joey Styles: Someone stop this!

Cena goes back into the ring as he takes the chair off Edge's arm and places the chair in the middle of the ring. Edge is holding onto his left arm as John Cena lifts him to his shoulders before delivering a thunderous Attitude Adjustment onto the steel chair, the steel chair snaps as Cena leaves the ring, medicals come rushing down the entrance ramp as they check on Edge.

Right there was an ad break after it.

This is what was supposed to happen.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Thank you Andrew for clarifying that because when I read it, I got a bit heated. Still awesome job to everyone, congrats to Soccerboy for winning the title. He did an excellent job beating one of the best Jericho characters I ever read. The show was really well put altogether and the promos from everyone were spot on. I will come out saying this that I am going to be LOA for two weeks. I may still be on the site depends on internet connections but I am returning to Croatia for two weeks. July 21st I will be back, so I hope your ready Mr.Cena!!

Status
Not open for further replies.