WrestleMania Current WrestleMania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I think the reason why everything is completed screwed up is one person. THE UNDERTAKER. If he had lost to Shane McMahon at Wrestlemania 32 like he should have. WWE wouldn't be in the state it is right now heading into Wrestlemania 33.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I think the reason why everything is completed screwed up is one person. THE UNDERTAKER. If he had lost to Shane McMahon at Wrestlemania 32 like he should have. WWE wouldn't be in the state it is right now heading into Wrestlemania 33.

Please elaborate.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This just came to mind:

Cesaro and Sheamus will probably break up after Fastlane and will end up being in the ATGMBR.

I think Strowman's also a confirmed Battle Royal participant since they don't really have a clear direction set for him for Mania.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
This just came to mind:

Cesaro and Sheamus will probably break up after Fastlane and will end up being in the ATGMBR.

I think Strowman's also a confirmed Battle Royal participant since they don't really have a clear direction set for him for Mania.

Seems right, I'd say everyone in the midcard who doesn't have any plans is going to be in the ATGMBR and all for Strowman to breeze through.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What do you think they will do with Samoa Joe at Wrestlemania?

I was thinking he would win the ATGMBR but if Strowman is in it...
Who knows?

I originally thought Joe would end up facing Zayn for the US title, while Y2J squares off against KO for the Universal title.

But, now that Joe vs Zayn has been booked for Fastlane, and it's becoming more and more likely that Goldberg will squash KO, I'm not that optimistic about Joe's WM opponent, tbh.

However, I am going to go through several options here...

Option #1: He participates in ATGMBR, even though that'd be hella underwhelming.

Option #2: He faces Zayn again. But, if they are unsure of what to do with him on both shows, then I guess they could sacrifice that Joe/Zayn match at Fastlane and have it be "cancelled". As in Joe beats up Sami before the match or something like that. I guess Zayn vs Joe could end up being a US title match after all, since they've teased Zayn would get a US title rematch and considering JeriKO are done for, there's a chance KO comes out to cost Y2J the match, leading to their own Mania match, whether it's a Universal title match or simply a grudge match.

Option #3: Finn Bálor. Having gone through The Demon in NXT, Joe and Bálor have history together as the two battled for the NXT title for months. They could rekindle their rivalry here. Not sure how likely that would be, just throwing this out there.

Option #4: An inter-brand match against AJ Styles. Would be helluva lot better than the rumored Styles vs Shane match.

Option #5: HHH. No doubt this would be a good, hard-hitting match, but I just don't see it happening now. Sure, they could speed up the story and have HHH's Destroyer prove that he's difficult to restrain, but Joe shouldn't really break away from HHH just yet.

Option #6: Joe doesn't end up being on the card after all and instead he's scheduled to be HHH's enforcer for his match with Rollins, who will hopefully make it for Mania.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was actually wondering what the 3rd guy would be called... I know it's going to be Creator, Destroyer and something else & then I was just playing with my dog 2 minutes ago because he was barking at the neighbors & I was all like "GOOD BOY... you're a good protector aren't you?!"

Braun Strowman - The Protector....

but not sure what that leaves KO as

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
People saying that AJ Styles being "reduced" to facing Shane McMahon are idiots. Vince sees Shane as a huge deal so AJ facing Shane is a major compliment and seen as a "reward" in Vince's eyes.

Roman Reigns being this generations torch passing is pretty laughable, even with a heel turn Roman Reigns hasn't got the charisma of a top level talent.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I originally thought Joe would end up facing Zayn for the US title, while Y2J squares off against KO for the Universal title.

But, now that Joe vs Zayn has been booked for Fastlane, and it's becoming more and more likely that Goldberg will squash KO, I'm not that optimistic about Joe's WM opponent, tbh.

However, I am going to go through several options here...

Option #1: He participates in ATGMBR, even though that'd be hella underwhelming.
I thought it was pretty clear he is their next ARMBAR winner. He's got the big guy look they've went with the last few years and it could be a jumping point for Joe post Mania since he has no clear options between now and Mania.