WrestleMania Current WrestleMania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This mania had more portential than any in the past like 10 years and they're majorly fucking it up already.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
God I know...and it gives me headache just thinking about it...

I have to admit the entire idea of Reigns vs. Undertaker makes me feel sick...

If Reigns wins...I could seriously see the crowd pelting him with trash and
raining down boos louder than ever before.

I hope they do...may-be then Vince will finally get the message.

I am fine with Reigns vs Taker, tbh.

The thing is, Vince's setting up Reigns for another night full of boos, but he shouldn't be stubborn this time, he should capitalize on it and turn Reigns heel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I WANTED SHINSUKE! I TORE EVERYONE APART UNTIL I GOT HIM!

I could see an angle about how he had to scratch and claw and force his way to the title picture against Hunter playing his favorites.

But, in this case, Hunter hired Joe to take out Rollins and he got the job done.

So, why wouldn't HHH give Joe a championship match if Joe wanted one, considering Joe has delivered as requested?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I am fine with Reigns vs Taker, tbh.

The thing is, Vince's setting up Reigns for another night full of boos, but he shouldn't be stubborn this time, he should capitalize on it and turn Reigns heel.
I am with 100% on taker vs reigns. But, yes, reigns must be heel!!!! This is the PRIME time to do it. Perfect, and would go over so much more.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It won't work. The crowd will still reject Reigns as a face.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It won't work. The crowd will still reject Reigns as a face.
I know...and it could be the Undertakers last match...and he deserves better than that.

I know Vince & Taker are close...like Father & Son I've heard...and I understand why
Taker would want to do this for Vince on his way out...but...but...it won't work unless
there is a heel turn with Roman retiring Taker.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I know...and it could be the Undertakers last match...and he deserves better than that.

I know Vince & Taker are close...like Father & Son I've heard...and I understand why
Taker would want to do this for Vince on his way out...but...but...it won't work unless
there is a heel turn with Roman retiring Taker.
If taker allows Vince to have his last match against Roman and not a guy like Cena, a lot of that is takers fault. He has a lot of pull and creative control over his character. I don't see this being his last match, or at least I hope not.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If taker allows Vince to have his last match against Roman and not a guy like Cena, a lot of that is takers fault. He has a lot of pull and creative control over his character. I don't see this being his last match, or at least I hope not.

As much as I want Cena vs Taker...he is in zero health to wrestle any longer...So I'll take this year as his last regardless...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If Taker allows Vince to have his last match against Roman and not a guy like Cena, a lot of that is Takers fault.
He has a lot of pull and creative control over his character. I don't see this being his last match, or at least I hope not.
I'm pretty sure Taker is having his hips replaced after Wrestlemania...and then no more wrestling...at least that's what I've "heard"

Taker is being loyal to Vince by trying to help him with his "new star project" and I understand Taker wanting to do that for Vince...
I just wish it wasn't Reigns...anyone else but Reigns...

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Taker is having his hips replaced after Wrestlemania...and then no more wrestling...at least that's what I've "heard"

Taker is being loyal to Vince by trying to help him with his "new star project" and I understand Taker wanting to do that for Vince...
I just wish it wasn't Reigns...anyone else but Reigns...
We've been hearing taker is done for years.

I know taker always helps, but I hope he doesn't go out this way. Dear God.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Taker vs Reigns would be good, and if they try doing the passing the torch, with Taker raising Reigns' hand at the end, I hope Reigns clotheslines him out of nowhere. That would capitalize the shit out of the moment and make him a monster heel. And I think he would even be decent on the mic as a heel as he wouldn't have to 'play nice'. He could tell the people to shove off which I reckon he really wants to do lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Taker vs Reigns would be good, and if they try doing the passing the torch, with Taker raising Reigns' hand at the end, I hope Reigns clotheslines him out of nowhere. That would capitalize the shit out of the moment and make him a monster heel. And I think he would even be decent on the mic as a heel as he wouldn't have to 'play nice'. He could tell the people to shove off which I reckon he really wants to do lol
I'm fine with it all if reigns is heel.