WrestleMania Current WrestleMania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
As long as Joe crushes Sami...I couldn't handle Joe loosing such a big match so early in his main roster run...
He doesn't have to crush to be legitimate though, although that is the WWE trend nowadays. But having one hell of a match with Joe squeezing a victory over Sami will do well to elevate both too. Crushing works great for the winner but destroys the loser.

Have a Joe vs Sami rivalry where Sami gets crushed and we'll probably find Dolph 2.0 in Sami.

But I do agree Joe needs to get started with a win, although I doubt he would have won if he was facing Rollins before Rollins' match against Trips at WM.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
But I do agree Joe needs to get started with a win, although I doubt he would have won if he was facing Rollins before Rollins' match against Trips at WM.
Possibly...I mean Triple H could have been involved and cost Seth the match...well...either way....
I just hope they protect Joe and build him up to Lesnar-like levels of Beast-ness...then when
someone does take him down...its a big deal and a huge moment.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At this point I'm seriously hoping John Cena vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship gets the main event of Wrestlemania 33.

This card isn't going to be good, so lets at least make it memeorable (typo that I'm totally not fixing) and hilariously terrible! :yay:
Beats just being boring

Snowman1

Reaction score
Quick shower thought... why not do AJ Styles (C) vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, which frees up Shane McMahon vs Triple H?

Boom, your card is better.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They should have Triple H vs Shane McMahon now that Rollins is out.

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe in a Smackdown vs Raw match up.

Ambrose vs Baron Corbin for the IC
Or have Balor vs triple h.

Styles vs joe.

Ambrose vs Corbin

Shane vs no one.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
At this point, I'm sick and tired of too many part-timers taking the spotlight. I get it is because they're established names, but if you don't take a chance on the newer generation, then you're fucked because you can only have so many of them you can use on certain dates.

It should be KO vs Jericho for the Universal title

As Randy won the Rumble, I don't him facing Bray in a stipulation match for the WWE Championship.

Before mania, Sami should take the belt of Chris and defend it in a three-way with Sheamus and Cesaro if they break up. (I'd love that match to be quite honest)

Dean should face The Miz for the IC title with Daniel Bryan as the guest ref. That way he can be involved without taking bumps.

Shaq vs Big Show....*shrugs* Do it if you must, just don't let it be more than 15 minutes.

The Raw Women's belt, the four-way is fine.

Smackdown Women's belt, maybe Bliss vs Mickie vs Becky vs Naiomi? Sure both Women's belt matches are four ways, but can be good ones.

Cena should face AJ one last time in a Stipulation match.

Baron should win the battle royal two years in a row then go on to fight for either the IC or WWE title. Or Samoa Joe should dominate it if he is not involved with Triple H. And make this for a #1 Contendership.

Cruiserweight Ladder match....flips city...

Goldberg vs Brock

If Seth is healthy, him vs Triple H. If not, Joe vs Triple H.

Tag Champs vs Tag Champs?

Heel Roman vs Undertaker

Also, those people I marked in Red are technically part-timers, and they take up like four matches on the card. Triple H vs Seth or Joe makes sense. Undertaker, sure he may be a tradition, but honestly, he shouldn't be wrestling in his health. But Goldberg? Who hasn't had a real match in 13 years? (Not counting the Rumble or Survivor Series). Also Shaq? He's a basketball player!

I'm missing some WWE guys for these part-timers and really, without them, Wrestlemania could be better as it leaves more room for current guys who can put on a better performance.

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Or have Balor vs triple h.

Styles vs joe.

Ambrose vs Corbin

Shane vs no one.

Balor vs Triple H dosent make sense tho. Rollins injured Balor, and Triple H basically took Rollins out via Samoa Joe.

If Rollins vs Triple H still somehow happens (according to rumors) then I think Balor should return at Mania and cost Rollins the match

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
At this point, I'm sick and tired of too many part-timers taking the spotlight. I get it is because they're established names, but if you don't take a chance on the newer generation, then you're fucked because you can only have so many of them you can use on certain dates.

It should be KO vs Jericho for the Universal title

As Randy won the Rumble, I don't him facing Bray in a stipulation match for the WWE Championship.

Before mania, Sami should take the belt of Chris and defend it in a three-way with Sheamus and Cesaro if they break up. (I'd love that match to be quite honest)

Dean should face The Miz for the IC title with Daniel Bryan as the guest ref. That way he can be involved without taking bumps.

Shaq vs Big Show....*shrugs* Do it if you must, just don't let it be more than 15 minutes.

The Raw Women's belt, the four-way is fine.

Smackdown Women's belt, maybe Bliss vs Mickie vs Becky vs Naiomi? Sure both Women's belt matches are four ways, but can be good ones.

Cena should face AJ one last time in a Stipulation match.

Baron should win the battle royal two years in a row then go on to fight for either the IC or WWE title. Or Samoa Joe should dominate it if he is not involved with Triple H. And make this for a #1 Contendership.

Cruiserweight Ladder match....flips city...

Goldberg vs Brock

If Seth is healthy, him vs Triple H. If not, Joe vs Triple H.

Tag Champs vs Tag Champs?

Heel Roman vs Undertaker

Also, those people I marked in Red are technically part-timers, and they take up like four matches on the card. Triple H vs Seth or Joe makes sense. Undertaker, sure he may be a tradition, but honestly, he shouldn't be wrestling in his health. But Goldberg? Who hasn't had a real match in 13 years? (Not counting the Rumble or Survivor Series). Also Shaq? He's a basketball player!

I'm missing some WWE guys for these part-timers and really, without them, Wrestlemania could be better as it leaves more room for current guys who can put on a better performance.

Part-timer Mania FTW! :psycho:

Damn right it should be KO vs Y2J for the Universal title at Mania! That would be ideal and best case scenario.

Here's to hoping we actually get it and KO somehow doesn't lose at Fastlane. Hopefully Y2J drops the US title to Zayn, so Zayn can work Joe. Cesaro and Sheamus would be good options, too.

As for Joe vs HHH. Eh, here's the thing. It wouldn't make sense. Would they put on a good match? Absolutely. But, why would HHH turn on Joe or vice versa? It wouldn't make sense to me.

I mean, it would be lame if HHH all of a sudden was like: "You went too far, Joe! I didn't tell you to injure Seth! NOW FITE ME!". And Joe turning on HHH wouldn't make sense either since HHH opened the doors of WWE for Joe.

So, here's to hoping Rollins makes it for Mania.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Balor vs Triple H dosent make sense tho. Rollins injured Balor, and Triple H basically took Rollins out via Samoa Joe.

If Rollins vs Triple H still somehow happens (according to rumors) then I think Balor should return at Mania and cost Rollins the match
It would be the better match scenario if Rollins can't make it. Like, Balor fills in for
Him at mania.

Also, turning Balor a heel and having attack Rollins at mania I think would be dumb, considering they're pushing him as a huge face and plan on doing so in his return. His reign was supposed to start at summerslam, but obviously was ruined. They're gonna pick up where they left off and why not have Balor beat triple h at mania if Rollins can't make it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Part-timer Mania FTW!
God I know...and it gives me headache just thinking about it...

I have to admit the entire idea of Reigns vs. Undertaker makes me feel sick...

If Reigns wins...I could seriously see the crowd pelting him with trash and
raining down boos louder than ever before.

I hope they do...may-be then Vince will finally get the message.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Part-timer Mania FTW! :psycho:

Damn right it should be KO vs Y2J for the Universal title at Mania! That would be ideal and best case scenario.

Here's to hoping we actually get it and KO somehow doesn't lose at Fastlane. Hopefully Y2J drops the US title to Zayn, so Zayn can work Joe. Cesaro and Sheamus would be good options, too.

As for Joe vs HHH. Eh, here's the thing. It wouldn't make sense. Would they put on a good match? Absolutely. But, why would HHH turn on Joe or vice versa? It wouldn't make sense to me.

I mean, it would be lame if HHH all of a sudden was like: "You went too far, Joe! I didn't tell you to injure Seth! NOW FITE ME!". And Joe turning on HHH wouldn't make sense either since HHH opened the doors of WWE for Joe.

So, here's to hoping Rollins makes it for Mania.

I WANTED SHINSUKE! I TORE EVERYONE APART UNTIL I GOT HIM!

I could see an angle about how he had to scratch and claw and force his way to the title picture against Hunter playing his favorites.