Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

RKO Legacy said:
I mean, I can't even believe his children are his (white skinnededed babies with blond hair and blue eyes!?).
They're not his, it was reported today. It wasn't his sperm.

PeepShow

Says who?

EDIT- Not saying it's wrong because it's very possible. I mean they are white for the most part, and the one he claimed he had with a black woman is the lightest of all, lmao. Funny thing is, Prince and Paris kinda look like him a bit.

EDITx2- Not to mention, I've seen more sun in the past week than they have in a lifetime, and that's pretty damn difficult to accomplish. Could be a reason.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
They're not his, it was reported today. It wasn't his sperm.

Links? Because all I'm seeing is that his mother temporarily has custody of them.

Dre

Reaction score
Well I could of told you that. Ain't no way a black man can have 3 white, blue eye babies.

Evil Austin

^ Great post, ill be sending that video to all of my friends.... man that gave me a great laugh :rofl:

how do people within a week of his death come up with a song dedicated to him and shit really.... people have too much time on their hands.

MikeRaw

Lol @ people bashing Blaze. What he said is true. I don't mean the child molestation thing. That's never been proven, so to hold that against him, when there's no concrete evidence, is wrong. But he's obviously a strange guy, and is a little messed.
He held a fucking baby out his window. He bleached his face white. He's had countless nose jobs. He's been known to be very odd, and just have a creepy aura about him.
At the same time, that fucked up mind managed to create legendary music. Not really music that I like. I wouldn't have his CD or anything, but like Elvic, or the Beatles, you can't deny his impact on music. He had some serious problems, anyone trying to deny that is kidding themselves. But it's still a sad thing to hear of, especially with him only at 50. His comeback tour would've been great for him and his fans.

MikeRaw

His radio play is up 1735% in the 3 days following his death. Holy mother that's amazing. I'm not sure as to how one could even calculate that.
You seriously don't know how someone could calculate that?

Wrestling Station

Am I okay instead?

[YT]tVACUjHn6yU[/YT]
2repmpz.jpg

^actually that part of the video really freaked me out lol

and the funny part is that after all the bashing, they had to write "Michael RIP" lol.

the dark knight

His radio play is up 1735% in the 3 days following his death. Holy mother that's amazing. I'm not sure as to how one could even calculate that.

EDIT- Go ahead TDK.
if they used to give him 5 minutes a day on the radio, its 872.5 minutes a day now. well, in those 3 days.

Well I could of told you that. Ain't no way a black man can have 3 white, blue eye babies.
that racist black mind of yours may think so. however, science says otherwise.

Lol @ people bashing Blaze. What he said is true. I don't mean the child molestation thing. That's never been proven, so to hold that against him, when there's no concrete evidence, is wrong. But he's obviously a strange guy, and is a little messed.
He held a fucking baby out his window. He bleached his face white. He's had countless nose jobs. He's been known to be very odd, and just have a creepy aura about him.
At the same time, that fucked up mind managed to create legendary music. Not really music that I like. I wouldn't have his CD or anything, but like Elvic, or the Beatles, you can't deny his impact on music. He had some serious problems, anyone trying to deny that is kidding themselves. But it's still a sad thing to hear of, especially with him only at 50. His comeback tour would've been great for him and his fans.
how does holding out the baby make him a bad guy? i still dont get this, honestly. its not like he was gonna throw it out. the fans were screaming and askking him to show him the new baby so he did. what the fuck?

and lol at "bleeching himself white".....:nonono:

SnackZ

Reaction score
He had a skin condition which caused his skin to lighten. Check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

He held the baby off the balcony and stated "it was like in the Lion King when Simba "PROUDLY) showed his new cub to the jungle animals...I would never drop my baby"

Get off this bullshit already. Fuck.