Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Give me one instance where he was PROVEN to sleep with a little kid....I can wait.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He was proven innocent beyond reasonable doubt. That's good enough for me.

Give me one instance where he was PROVEN to sleep with a little kid....I can wait.

Just because it wasn't proven doesn't mean anything really.

Plus they are other things he did.

What about the whole baby out the window thing. Yeah I really would love for my future kid to do that.

The Rated R CMStar

Just because it wasn't proven doesn't mean anything really.

So, you can't really point out any true scenario in which he has slept with a little kid AND he was proven innocent.

Yeah, sure, that doesnt mean anything.

The whole "yeah, he was proven innocent, but that doesn't mean anything" is truly Blue. Because well, it is bad to justify his innocence with it but OK to use it as a way to show MJ is guilty?

And just lol at the fact that you are trying to compare Taylor Swift with Michael Jackson. By your logic, Miley Cirus is already leagues over Michael Jackson.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, you can't really point out any true scenario in which he has slept with a little kid AND he was proven innocent.

Yeah, sure, that doesnt mean anything.

The whole "yeah, he was proven innocent, but that doesn't mean anything" is truly Blue. Because well, it is bad to justify his innocence with it but OK to use it as a way to show MJ is guilty?

And just lol at the fact that you are trying to compare Taylor Swift with Michael Jackson. By your logic, Miley Cirus is already leagues over Michael Jackson.

did u not see where I said Before I say what I won't I'm saying now I'm not comparing the two.

learn to read...

and meh Miley is a great role model either...she a whore.

The Rated R CMStar

I am not even speaking about being a role model.

And yeah, you said you weren't going to compare the two...only to then do so in the rest of the post.

Look, I am not going to argue here if Swift is good or bad. But I think you missed the point Moonlight Drive was trying to make. He said someone is not good just because he has good numbers in the charts. Michael Jackson made history, no, not because he sold X amount of disks, or because he had X amount of songs Number 1. He broke racism in MTV, he became an icon of an entire music genre, he became a legend. How many singers can say that their songs are liked by virtually everybody, even if they have the most different tastes in music?

There's more about being good than charts and sales.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am not even speaking about being a role model.

And yeah, you said you weren't going to compare the two...only to then do so in the rest of the post.

Look, I am not going to argue here if Swift is good or bad. But I think you missed the point Moonlight Drive was trying to make. He said someone is not good just because he has good numbers in the charts. Michael Jackson made history, no, not because he sold X amount of disks, or because he had X amount of songs Number 1. He broke racism in MTV, he became an icon of an entire music genre, he became a legend. How many singers can say that their songs are liked by virtually everybody, even if they have the most different tastes in music?

There's more about being good than charts and sales.

That is all I wanted.

Every where I read and even here people praised his sells. Someone gave me a better reason then sales.

Thank you.

Like I said he might have been great and all that but I wasn't much of a fan because its not really my type of music.

CT Styles

Before I say what I won't I'm saying now I'm not comparing the two.

MJ is away bigger name then Taylor Swift I'll admit that..

But I just wanna say this.. Taylor had 5 singles from her first album...all was Top 10 on charts at one point..

Taylor right now has 3 from her second album...all so far...top 10 as well on the charts. She about to have her 4th one come out soon and I'll bet it be a Top 10 hit as well. Also you might not think Taylor's music is good but hell everyone has different taste you can't expect everyone to like the same music. Its why I said I think MJ only had a few good songs which means I only liked a few of them. I'm not really saying the others were not good just not something I liked.

But like I said I'm not comparing the two just using that because its the only time I saw record sales bought up before and stuff where people said that doesn't mean shit.

MJ is a bigger now then Taylor Swift

but Taylor Swift is a far better role model then MJ ever was...
Blaze, can you just let Taylor Swift go. Every fucking thread you try to persuade us and try to make us think she's as good as you think. We're in a fucking thread mourning the death of someone and you're still trying. Just shut the fuck up about her.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Blaze I get along with you, and all, but jump off of Swift's dick please. LOL, your obsessed with the girl. Anyways, I'm just looking into the thread, so I don't know if this has been discussed but, what percentage of you guys think MJ molested those children?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I honestly, wouldn't be suprised if he did, but then again, if he didn't have the skin pigment changing disease I think none of that would have happened. As gay as it may sound, I believe MJ was a hell of a good looking guy when he was black, and the girls loved him. Then, as he turned white, he just looked so horrible, with the nose job, and everything. It was sad for that to happen to him, but maybe the media pretty much attacking him for everything for a period of time, that led to him molesting the children. I still don't know what to believe really.

Travis40

I honestly, wouldn't be suprised if he did, but then again, if he didn't have the skin pigment changing disease I think none of that would have happened. As gay as it may sound, I believe MJ was a hell of a good looking guy when he was black, and the girls loved him. Then, as he turned white, he just looked so horrible, with the nose job, and everything. It was sad for that to happen to him, but maybe the media pretty much attacking him for everything for a period of time, that led to him molesting the children. I still don't know what to believe really.

Yeah, he was a good looking guy when he was black...I was surprised that he was still kinda black when I saw the pic of him on the stretcher.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, he was a good looking guy when he was black...I was surprised that he was still kinda black when I saw the pic of him on the stretcher.

That's exactly what I said, and he actually looked human :/.

I don't believe he molested those kids. The parents let their kids stay with him even after the first case. They toured his house (not finding it odd that the only bed there was his). Even still, his bed could sleep 40 grown men shoulder to shoulder... I don't think I believe they ever made contact. These boys pleaded to stay the night at MJ's. And considering the money it's worth, it's a bit questionable. And all of these kids had charges against OTHER corporate moneyholders in the US (how many times can you be molested?).

Mike was a kid, I don't think he truly took sex seriously. I mean, I can't even believe his children are his (white skinnededed babies with blond hair and blue eyes!?). With the estrogen he was taking, I doubt his pieces worked well anyways, and he probably wasn't pent up enough to want to have sex.

Dude spent his life trying to look like a kid because his father made him believe he couldn't be successful as a man, that he needed to be a child. He looked like a kid. The guy wanted to be a kid (you don't have a chimpanzee and a fair at your house to seduce kids, you have it because you're a kid). And I don't think he saw what he was doing as questionable activity. It was all in charity and to grant dying wishes of cancer patients, kids who were struggling, just like he did/was.

And these kids are all healthier now than ever.

Also, for those saying Mike wasn't a role model... he's in the Guinness Book of WORLD Records as participating (donating the bulk of the cash) in more charities (37) than any other celebrity or athlete. The guy was a HUMANITARIAN beyond what most of the world is.

And the hanging the baby over the railing thing... he had COMPLETE control of that child. Only thing that made it controversial was that the baby kicked it's feet, which they do when they don't feel their legs touching something (if you've ever interacted with a baby, you'd know that). It wasn't in fear of it's life, or slipping, or anything of the sort. Mike had complete control of his child, and if it was a problem, protective services WOULD HAVE taken the kid away, but they didn't, so there's NOTHING to be made of the story.

PeepShow

His radio play is up 1735% in the 3 days following his death. Holy mother that's amazing. I'm not sure as to how one could even calculate that.

EDIT- Go ahead TDK.

Travis40

Here's the pic I was talking about...it's in a vid though since I couldn't find the pic on Google Images....

[YT]UmbLwtv8tNU[/YT]

I'm still kinda amazed that he wasn't as white as I thought.

His radio play is up 1735% in the 3 days following his death. Holy mother that's amazing. I'm not sure as to how one could even calculate that.

EDIT- Go ahead TDK.

Holy shit