Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Like Rafiki holding Simba, or Simba's son*. But word.

MikeRaw

He had a skin condition which caused his skin to lighten. Check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

He held the baby off the balcony and stated "it was like in the Lion King when Simba "PROUDLY) showed his new cub to the jungle animals...I would never drop my baby"

Get off this bullshit already. Fuck.

I doubt thats what made his skin white. I used to believe it, but some of his colsest friends have acknowledged that he used to tell them he planned on bleaching his skin white, because he wasn't happy with his appearance. I'm not saying that make shim a bad guy though.
Like I said, as a mucisian, this is one of the biggest loses in history. As a person, the jury is still out. I think alot of the things are blown out of proportion, but agai, there's no doubting he was eccentric, and a little weird. Just his whole demeanor was a little off. Creepy to me. Still though, sad.

CT Styles

His comeback tour would've been great for him and his fans.
Not when he planned on miming it because he didn't have a voice anymore and was going to wear a wig due to losing his hair because the drugs had fucked him so bad..

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
rofl at 12 morons committing suicide because of Jackson's death.
at least we got rid of them....

Wrestling Station

rofl at 12 morons committing suicide because of Jackson's death.
at least we got rid of them....

most likely are fellow paedophiles, they were afraid that they would get caught if they start investigating in MJ's secret safebox and found the secret book "Fellow Pedophiles List":shifty:

the dark knight

even if he did bleech his skin white, so what? how many whites spend hours in the tanning bed trying to get darker? :nonono:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If you tried to bleach your skin, don't you think it would leave numerous scars since it would burn and would look more disfiguring than smooth? Yeah, not one scar on him. MJ's face looks too smooth for him to of bleached it without a scar, thus the skin condition is a fact.

He had all the plastic surgery so he would look less like Joe (his father). That's what my mom was telling me because of all the abusive he received as a child.

My theory to this whole child molestation. You get a call from a MJ rep telling you and your child can come and stay at Neverland, home of (at the time) the most popular star in the world, who has sold out arenas worldwide, has the most known album of all time and who is worth close to a billion dollars. With the media's known fact that Neverland is an amusement park and that children ride the rides and taking tours with their families and such; You're telling me there isn't someone on this Earth that wouldn't try and take advantage of this? Think of how much money you'd get if you said "The greatest entertainer in the world touched me daddy." I think there were others outside of the 1993 and 2003 cases.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Wikipedia said:
Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the early 1980s, his skin gradually grew paler. This change gained widespread media coverage, including rumors that Jackson was bleaching his skin. In the mid-1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus; the latter was in remission in Jackson's case, and both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.

This is according to a biographer though.

the dark knight

btw guys i've seen people with this condition irl. one of which was a guy at school who had it and we all used to make fun cuz he looked like a cow (brown and white). he was originally light-black then after the condition he started having huge white spots all over his face as if its.....getting peeled off. it was kinda scary.

Nation

The kid who accused Michael has now admitted he lied. Fag needs to burn. He ruined Michael's reputation.

SnackZ

Reaction score
The kid who accused Michael has now admitted he lied. Fag needs to burn. He ruined Michael's reputation.

I'd very much appreciate if you could get me this article, I can't find it anywhere.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Just search "Jordan Chandler admits he lied".

PeepShow

Fucking piece of shit. I'm surprised one of Michael's fans hasn't killed him yet.