Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm going to agree with Stinger here. I've always made jokes, but I thought it was more than obvious that he was just trying to be as much of a child as he could. The man's childhood was completely filled with work and not getting to do the things a child wants to do obviously can change someone's mind psychologically. All he wanted to do was help children experience childhood as well as making some childhood like memories of his own. It amazes me how that's creepy yet there are millions of people in the world who specialize in helping children because helping children is their passion. Some of those people are doctors and legally get to see children naked, and knew that they would before they chose that profession, yet no one finds that creepy.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ask yourself a question. Why the hell would MJ molest a boy anyway? People only say he did it because he looked creepy as fucking shit.

He said in an interview that he did what he did with children because he took God's way of loving children as gospel. He never specifically said he molested them, but I'd say that's damn close enough to saying it. He'll always be a paedophile to me.

I don't even like his music. Everyone suddenly listening to his music once he dies is hilarious as well.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Just get the fuck over it already.

We will probably never know for sure now that he is dead wheither he was a pedophile or not. Is there really a point in arguing over something that will probably never be proven? I personally think he was a pedo I mean why the hell would anyone make up something like that? If this was anyone else, just a random guy you would have been all saying how he was a pedophile no matter if he was found not guilty or not. Face it you are only saying he didn't do it because he was a popular muscian.

Just get the fuck over it already.

We will probably never know for sure now that he is dead wheither he was a pedophile or not. Is there really a point in arguing over something that will probably never be proven? I personally think he was a pedo I mean why the hell would anyone make up something like that? If this was anyone else, just a random guy you would have been all saying how he was a pedophile no matter if he was found not guilty or not. Face it you are only saying he didn't do it because he was a popular muscian.

If there's no point arguing why bring your opinion forth into said argument?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
TAB said:
Is there really a point in arguing over something that will probably never be proven? I personally think he was a pedo I mean why the hell would anyone make up something like that?

That's a bit of a contradiction don't ya think?

TAB said:
If this was anyone else, just a random guy you would have been all saying how he was a pedophile no matter if he was found not guilty or not. Face it you are only saying he didn't do it because he was a popular muscian.
That may be why I'm discussing this, seeing as if he wasn't famous the thought never would have crossed my mind. But I've never been a fan of his and I've always made the jokes about him, but at the same time, I could tell it was an extortion act. Thousands of kids went through his home and did the same activities that the first kid did, yet he was the only one to come out. When one person comes out, usually the other victims feel safe enough to come out as well...and there were no other ones out of thousands of kids until 10 years later, which was pretty much a repeat of the situation.

TBKB said:
He said in an interview that he did what he did with children because he took God's way of loving children as gospel. He never specifically said he molested them, but I'd say that's damn close enough to saying it.

How so? Just because someone loves something doesn't mean there's a sexual attraction to it. Hell, I love certain actors and wrestlers in the sense that I'll always try to defend them if I see an unjust opinion, and I'll always be a fan, and I'd help them out in whatever way I could, but there is absolutely no sexual attraction to them. And just the opposite, most of the females that I'm sexually attracted to pretty much mean nothing to me beyond that. Like Rihanna & Beyoncé....their hot, that's it. I don't like their music, I don't care what they do in their life, and I don't care about their success.....all I want is for them to look good so I can have someone to think about when I'm doing my wife.

How so? Just because someone loves something doesn't mean there's a sexual attraction to it. Hell, I love certain actors and wrestlers in the sense that I'll always try to defend them if I see an unjust opinion, and I'll always be a fan, and I'd help them out in whatever way I could, but there is absolutely no sexual attraction to them. And just the opposite, most of the females that I'm sexually attracted to pretty much mean nothing to me beyond that. Like Rihanna & Beyoncé....their hot, that's it. I don't like their music, I don't care what they do in their life, and I don't care about their success.....all I want is for them to look good so I can have someone to think about when I'm doing my wife.

He never at any point denied it. Instead of saying "No, I never molested children" he talked of how he thought he was fulfilling what he thought was God's will. If he didn't molest the children, he could simply say he didn't. But instead of saying no he comes up with this freaky shit which only makes him look worst.

When answering if you're a pedo, you shouldn't respond with " I was fulfilling God's will of loving children." It is never going to lead to a good reaction.

PeepShow

He never at any point denied it. Instead of saying "No, I never molested children" he talked of how he thought he was fulfilling what he thought was God's will. If he didn't molest the children, he could simply say he didn't. But instead of saying no he comes up with this freaky shit which only makes him look worst.

When answering if you're a pedo, you shouldn't respond with " I was fulfilling God's will of loving children." It is never going to lead to a good reaction.

:confused:

[yt]XCbwenIZ4Ao[/yt]

the dark knight

the god's will part was when he was talking about sleeping with the kids as in actually just sleeping with them, not fucking them.

edit-

wait wtf

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He did say he didn't molest them. He pleaded "Not guilty" in both of those cases to all charges of sexual relations with those children. That's him saying he didn't molest those kids. Besides, like I said... the kid from the original case has since come out and said he lied. So that's one down.

the dark knight

you realize whats gonna happen to him if anyone found out michael jackson is in some public place without proper security?