Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

as if anyone with half a brain had any doubt it was made up...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Blaze you can go ahead and say sorry at any time for calling Michael a pedo over and over again.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Hope not, but anyway... in Germany most people with the name Michael spell it as such, so I spell it that way... so fuck you.

Wrestling Station

So CNN solved the mystry about the ghost :thumbdown:
[YT]-y3jlzS_BZc[/YT]

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

MJ's family paid him off to restore MJ's image. That's for sure.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Obviously the kids parents were dicks that most likely forced him to lie, or he was to young to understand what true rape is. He must've felt guilt because MJ died. So he admitted the truth.

You people and your conspiracy theories.

Ask yourself a question. Why the hell would MJ molest a boy anyway? People only say he did it because he looked creepy as fucking shit.

But i'll always use my MJ pedo jokes.

Nation

So thoughts on the tribute show? Pretty well done imo. It really is bullshit how people are claiming that Paris was "acting". Really people have to make fun of his fucking kids now? They can go to hell.

Travis40

People only say he did it because he looked creepy as fucking shit.

He didn't just look creepy as shit, he was creepy...he was just fucked up.

I'm still undecided, but leaning toward guilty...I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it came out that he actually did. But I still don't care if he did it or not, he put some great music out, and he was one of the greatest musician ever.

seX-Power

So thoughts on the tribute show? Pretty well done imo. It really is bullshit how people are claiming that Paris was "acting". Really people have to make fun of his fucking kids now? They can go to hell.

But they must! It makez kewl newz storiez!

PeepShow

I thought the memorial was just how it should have been and was really fitting for that of a King.

As for his kids, I really hope all of this doesn't make them become famous, considering that is exactly the opposite of what he wanted for his kids. It'd be a real shame if so.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He didn't just look creepy as shit, he was creepy...he was just fucked up.

I'm still undecided, but leaning toward guilty...I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it came out that he actually did. But I still don't care if he did it or not, he put some great music out, and he was one of the greatest musician ever.

AlSharptonQuote.gif

Just because he was different doesn't mean he was fucked up.

I've been avoiding the Michael Defense Force (MDF) for a long time. But some of these statements are just dumb.

Travis40

AlSharptonQuote.gif

Just because he was different doesn't mean he was fucked up.

I've been avoiding the Michael Defense Force (MDF) for a long time. But some of these statements are just dumb.

I think climbing into a tree at age 40, and calling it your "Giving Tree" is over the "different" line.