Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not necessarily but how many of the people who are now sucking his rigor mortis induced hard on were actually Jackson fans in the first place?

the dark knight

Not necessarily but how many of the people who are now sucking his rigor mortis induced hard on were actually Jackson fans in the first place?
not as few as you think. everyone jumped on the ledger bandwagon last year. after MJ died days ago, none of the people i know irl gave a shit so my guess is most/all of the people who are actually upset, are truly upset.

Wrestling Station

not as few as you think. everyone jumped on the ledger bandwagon last year. after MJ died days ago, none of the people i know irl gave a shit so my guess is most/all of the people who are actually upset, are truly upset.
especially the US citizens. Here nobody gave a shit about it tbh. Not saying that its due to cold blood, but its just that as he is not near (maybe never made shows here, well only in Bahrain but w/e ).

Also, he is rarely on TV, this made people really forget about him seriously.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Personally I knew one person in like the last 10 years who said they were a Jackson fan.

the dark knight

and now they're claiming they always were? i get what you're saying i hate these people too but you gotta realize in MJ's case there are literally MILLIONS of fans out there...

maybe the people you knw never got a chance to mention him, or you just live in an anti-MJ region.

Wrestling Station

^or he is living in a non-children region :shifty: thats why MJ is not around

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Also, record sales don't mean shit... TODAY! Taylor Swift selling records... while who else is even on the charts? This is 2009, the world is all about downloading. You might get some hardcore fans who buy, and several who buy more than one copy (yes, it happens quite often). But Michael was selling big when that was the only way to acquire albums. There weren't downloads. And even on official download charts, MJ is still one of the top names.

And his albums didn't have 2 or 3 singles, only one of which being good. Michael's albums had 5-8 singles, and every last one of those singles was usually a top 15 song. In fact, it's difficult to find any of those BILLIONS of MJ fans who don't like his albums FRONT TO BACK. Shit, even the Moonwalker VHS was a top seller, that's a testament to how great his dancing was.

Before I say what I won't I'm saying now I'm not comparing the two.

MJ is away bigger name then Taylor Swift I'll admit that..

But I just wanna say this.. Taylor had 5 singles from her first album...all was Top 10 on charts at one point..

Taylor right now has 3 from her second album...all so far...top 10 as well on the charts. She about to have her 4th one come out soon and I'll bet it be a Top 10 hit as well. Also you might not think Taylor's music is good but hell everyone has different taste you can't expect everyone to like the same music. Its why I said I think MJ only had a few good songs which means I only liked a few of them. I'm not really saying the others were not good just not something I liked.

But like I said I'm not comparing the two just using that because its the only time I saw record sales bought up before and stuff where people said that doesn't mean shit.

MJ is a bigger now then Taylor Swift

but Taylor Swift is a far better role model then MJ ever was...

Enigma22

Reaction score
anyone who doesnt have sex with little boys is a better role model them MJ. he changed music tho.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
anyone who doesnt have sex with little boys is a better role model them MJ. he changed music tho.

Yeah I'll admit he changed music....

1chiban

Reaction score
He was proven innocent beyond reasonable doubt. That's good enough for me.