Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Blaze said:
I might not know everything but I mean as soon as he was busted I didn't see him hardly no where else on the forum I just know he got banned during the whole busting shit. Not right away but he did get banned for it.
He got banned in August and he got busted in October of 2007 when he said he would be inactive to be on a show that had been taped a full month in advance.

Blaze said:
Also btw idk how your trying to say I'm sucking his dick(by saing he is shoving his cock down his throat) tell me the reason I would have for agreeing with him. He has no power.
You tell me the reason. You're obviously not attracted to power.....maybe it's just penis in general.

Reaction score
Blaze you are a fucking idiot. You dont even know half the shit that goes on around here. You say the admins are over stepping their powers? You can say I am just saying this because I was banned, but I was banned for being sarcastic. So if anyone over stepped powers it was G1. Shit happened that HE didnt like so he banned everyone involved. So everything Chuck has said about you is true.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
See this is why I fucking hate agreeing with someone. If I agree with the staff I'm a kiss up. If I go against them I still get called a kiss up...fuck all that.

but see it never went anywhere then now did it...from what I know it didn't cause I was here then and didn't know about that. When I busted him last year. It got known alot more and I mean people like you were even like OH SHIT...So people must have forgotten by then.

Great One

OK, you can find a post mentioning that, but you can stop talking like you know everything. You stated that it was the MAIN reason. Wrong, the main reason was because the disrespect he had towards us while confronting him about his true identity.
Refer to below, completely subjective. I can't prove that was the main reason, so yeah. But if "insulting staff" suffices for a reason to ban, then Macon and Jasmine have both insulted me, why couldn't I ban?

What are you Blue? I was fucking with him like he was fucking with us.
Yes, I bet. Yet, I'm fairly certain he would have been unbanned if he would have confirmed his identity, thus proving that was the only reason for his ban. But it doesn't matter, since this can't be proven as you can simply claim your motives were different, so whatever. Meaning, YOU have all abused your powers.

That's what I was referring to there. I admitted I was wrong, thanked Peepshow for showing me and apologized to TIO...........where were you?
Nvm, misunderstood.

Probable cause comes before the accusations, not after.
You don't admit to an accusation, even as a joke.

Wrong, no liked him because he had a problem with EVERYTHING!!! Even stuff that didn't matter. I welcome people to question me and I applaud them if they prove me wrong, but TDK was a completely different case.
Point being, he was attempting to prove you wrong.

Hey, it pissed us off, sure, but like i said, his attitude problem is what got him banned and what made it permanant. We didn't ban him when we first found out months before the whole thing happened and we had pretty much proven he was lying. We banned him when he started running his mouth.
Heh.. doubt that.

Obviously what I did was abusing power, I even said to demod me in the first post (meaning I was planning on giving up mod or whatever for someone else soon). Not denying this. The point is, I believe that it's a double standard and I probably wouldn't have done it if I couldn't have fun with justifying myself. Meaning, you have ALL abused your powers.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm not gonna shut up ok...a forum is for speaking your mind I do that but get fucking bashed for it no matter wtf I said. If I agreed with the admins people would tell me to stop kissing up to the admins. I go against them then well its something else.

Moonlight Drive

Can you read Blaze? I'll even put it in a pretty colour.

SHUT UP!

Kizza

Bigger imo.

So, what the fuck happened? I swear G1 was a smod yesterday...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can you read

I SAID I'M NOT GONNA SHUT UP

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He banned Jas and Macon. That's the short version. No one wants to read this crappy long version.

Kizza

Can you read needs a question mark to get the point across imo.

Blaze is:

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Moonlight Drive

Blaze, your opinion means diddly squat.

Save yourself anymore embarrassment, just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.