Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I really truly hope you realize Blaze you are getting involved with this which you have no buisness being apart of and also making yourself look like a fucking blueberry, just throwing that out there

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
no you no what fuck it. I can't state my opinion and be respected around here. I'll still read around and post in a few threads like about what I'm listening to and the babe section where you don't post an opinion but other then that I'm done posting...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
G1 said:
Refer to below, completely subjective. I can't prove that was the main reason, so yeah. But if "insulting staff" suffices for a reason to ban, then Macon and Jasmine have both insulted me, why couldn't I ban?
Because from the looks of things it was your fault.

G1 said:
Yes, I bet. Yet, I'm fairly certain he would have been unbanned if he would have confirmed his identity, thus proving that was the only reason for his ban. But it doesn't matter, since this can't be proven as you can simply claim your motives were different, so whatever. Meaning, YOU have all abused your powers.
See, that's a conspiracy theory. You really think I would unban him just for saying he wasn't someone we already knew he wasn't? Where's the reward in that? We already had him backed into a corner with it.

Point being, he was attempting to prove you wrong.
No, he was saying we were wrong, on everything. Majority of the time he didn't have anything to back up his claim. If he was trying to prove us wrong, he would've used a different tactic.

G1 said:
Heh.. doubt that.

Obviously what I did was abusing power, I even said to demod me in the first post (meaning I was planning on giving up mod or whatever for someone else soon). Not denying this. The point is, I believe that it's a double standard and I probably wouldn't have done it if I couldn't have fun with justifying myself. Meaning, you have ALL abused your powers.
And Elvis shot JFK, right? Why is it that when I explained this to TIO, he understood where we were coming from, regardless of whether he liked it or not, yet you, someone who saw everything from our perspective don't get it?

Blaze said:
I'm not gonna shut up ok...a forum is for speaking your mind I do that but get fucking bashed for it no matter wtf I said. If I agreed with the admins people would tell me to stop kissing up to the admins. I go against them then well its something else.

Because that's all you go by. You always have to pick a side, and when you pick a side without knowing anything, it's called dickriding.

Sterl said:
I really truly hope you realize Blaze you are getting involved with this which you have no buisness being apart of and also making yourself look like a fucking blueberry, just throwing that out there
EXACTAMUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaze said:
no you no what fuck it. I can't state my opinion and be respected around here. I'll still read around and post in a few threads like about what I'm listening to and the babe section where you don't post an opinion but other then that I'm done posting...
'bout time. Take C4 with you.

Great One

Because from the looks of things it was your fault.
From the looks of things or just you assuming?

See, that's a conspiracy theory. You really think I would unban him just for saying he wasn't someone we already knew he wasn't? Where's the reward in that? We already had him backed into a corner with it.
Where is all this conspiracy shit coming from? Lol. And yes, I think if he would have just flat our proved us all wrong just like that, he would have been unbanned.

No, he was saying we were wrong, on everything. Majority of the time he didn't have anything to back up his claim. If he was trying to prove us wrong, he would've used a different tactic.
That's verbatim 'attempting to prove someone wrong.' I believe even saying to trust his opinion would merit that. And of the times I had in mind, he DID provide evidence.

And Elvis shot JFK, right? Why is it that when I explained this to TIO, he understood where we were coming from, regardless of whether he liked it or not, yet you, someone who saw everything from our perspective don't get it?
Um.. what? I just said I understood why I would be demodded. But that doesn't change the fact that I can sit and argue that you were majorly biased in the decision to ban Famous, solely for the reason of his faking, thus why he was banned. Of course, that apparently, will not do much.

Anyways.. guess this won't do much. Like I said, it's not a big deal, who cares? I'll move on, it's an internet forum. I've been here a long time, and there's been good/funny times admittedly, I'm not going to make a fake dramatic speech saying I'll never come back, but I was planning to just let someone else mod. Maybe just agree on the note that Macon is a fat ass loser and Jasmine is a dumb whore pathetic bitch. Nvm, forgot they're the same person. =p

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm staying Chuck. I'm just not gonna state my opinion if its gonna get bashed or if I'm gonna be called a dickrider. I've joined other forums lately that let me state my opinion and will tell me why they disagree with me without calling me an idiot or bashing me. That is wtf I think a forum should be. People disagreeing but not bashing over a god damn opinion.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Oh god, just stop digging this hole Blaze, your goona get perma banned Famous style for this. Just quit while your barely still ahead.. this is getting harder to watch

STFU

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
G1 said:
From the looks of things or just you assuming?
From the looks of the PMs you sent to Jasmine and the stuff at the beginning of the thread that you posted.

G1 said:
Where is all this conspiracy shit coming from? Lol. And yes, I think if he would have just flat our proved us all wrong just like that, he would have been unbanned.
OH, you meant if he really was Darnell Wright? Well, I honestly never thought about that because I knew for a fact he wasn't. He wouldn't have proved us wrong.

G1 said:
That's verbatim 'attempting to prove someone wrong.'
No, there's a difference in attempting to prove wrong and disagreeing. TDK most of the time made no steps to attempt to prove us wrong. He just said we were wrong. that's disagreement.

G1 said:
Um.. what? I just said I understood why I would be demodded. But that doesn't change the fact that I can sit and argue that you were majorly biased in the decision to ban Famous, solely for the reason of his faking. Of course, that apparently, will not do much.
And I'm saying despite the fact that it has been said and I can back it up that that's not true, you still believe it. That's a conspiracy theory.

Blaze said:
I'm staying Chuck. I'm just not gonna state my opinion if its gonna get bashed or if I'm gonna be called a dickrider. I've joined other forums lately that let me state my opinion and will tell me why they disagree with me without calling me an idiot or bashing me. That is wtf I think a forum should be. People disagreeing but not bashing over a god damn opinion.
That's all fine and dandy as long a your opinion is rally your opinion and you aren't just randomly siding with people for no reason and with no backup to "your opinion."

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

*few minutes later*

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And your opinions fucking suck. Maybe thats why you get bashed you dumb fuck.

Go die with your grandma plz

Status
Not open for further replies.