Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer

.........tihis forum is fcucing gay........im fed up of this forum........WOW....... bitch ass punk fuck...... yeh

Epic MV1 impersonation. Tell me I'm wrong.

LKP

Why? just why? wee can all do this ....
Say something lol. Or are you also a faker?

the dark knight

see this is one of the reasons im starting to hate this shit. can you two just fuck off this thread and go dick-fight somewhere else?

Great One

I'd figure you both should care.
Why? I have nothing to hide on here. I'm not a pussy, I could careless, and I won't be a hypocrite. It's the internet, and it's done with. I admit I got more involved than I should have. It was fucking dumb. Living for a false hope, sad thing. And now, I couldn't feel and better and any more like myself, once again, after a long time of stupidity. Knowing I was right the whole time and that I essentially won certainy helped though.

Pussy bitch still hasn't replied. =(

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Any further attempts to re-create this thread or any subsequent threads of its ilk will earn my displeasure.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why? I have nothing to hide on here. I'm not a pussy, I could careless, and I won't be a hypocrite. It's the internet, and it's done with. I admit I got more involved than I should have. It was fucking dumb. Living for a false hope, sad thing. And now, I couldn't feel and better and any more like myself, once again, after a long time of stupidity. Knowing I was right the whole time and that I essentially won certainy helped though.

Pussy bitch still hasn't replied. =(

How the hell did you win anything you sick fuck? You cant find real love in real life so you stalk some girl on a wrestling forum and sit hours on end waiting until she came on. How about get a life?

This Guy

sorry monk, I just have something to say since 13 more pages were added since my last long in. I will also admit I did not read the last 13 pages

Great One says that the reason Famous was banned was because of using fake pictures and therefore his ban of Jasmine was justified.

assuming thats true (which its not) he still abused his powers by banning macon x as well for multiple accounts claiming it was also Jasmine with no proof at all. Saying it was like the Dylan situation is also false because there was evidence, it just wasn't correct. With Macon there was No evidence at all, just the bitterness of a lonley guy who got rejected by a girl on the internet. (oh and there is proof to that)

Now the reason Famous was originally banned was because of flaming.....I know because I'm the one who excuted the ban. The ban was not perminate but in the ban appeal thread when he couldn't convince us to drop the ban he switched to insulting everyone and everything. His ban was changed to perm for that reason and that reason alone. The fact that we all knew he was a fake was just a funny side effect to lay into him more in retaliation to his insults.

oh and as for the seperate admin section I'm sure many people knew it existed because its been mentioned. as Chuck pointed out its a pretty boring place. we talk about layout changes, and other code adjustments to fix potential layout and error issues. It bores me at times why would you care to see it. The Ban appeal section would be much more intresting for others to see...and that ain't going to happen either.

anyways, that it.

Status
Not open for further replies.