Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I said countless times in this thread that Tray sent it to me. It was actually found by Macon X. And I also said DJM had a hand in finding it too...

So you did, my mistake.

Could you explain the thread title then? A few of the words I could understand being used in an every day manner (faking and dumb) but slutty, worthless and whore are very personal. What did she do to you? And don't say nothing either. No point in lying.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
they were e-loooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeer :love:

Obviously that's what I think too but he hasn't said it openly yet. Like also was the precipitated by the fact that she e-dumped you, then you found the pictures? Or vice-versa and you found the pictures first?

Great One

So you did, my mistake.

Could you explain the thread title then? A few of the words I could understand being used in an every day manner (faking and dumb) but slutty, worthless and whore are very personal. What did she do to you? And don't say nothing either. No point in lying.
The whore and slutty derive from what I also included in my opening thread. She basically tried to sweet talk and flirt with guys on here and send aforementioned fake pictures, to I guess selective people who seemed worthy or something? I honestly don't even know, she's probably just a psycho, mentally and psychologically fucked up bitch, tbh. I could see her just trying to compensate for the fact that her ex beat her ass, but maybe that isn't even true, so dunno. And of those she talked with included, Tray, that DJM guy, TDK could probably vouch in this too.

Great One

Didn't I JUST say I never found the pictures, rofl? Why would you say that again..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Y2Jasmine how about you say something. Stop viewing the thread.

TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.