Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great One

21l4cu9.jpg
Where do you find this shit? Honestly.

LadyHotrod

My God, how fucking gay. You know you hate yourself when you pretend to be someone else.

Evil Austin

man I ain't reading twelve pages of this shit. which most of it is probably spam.

I read the first three and that's enough for today.

Austin out. ***

Great One

Hey dumb pathetic skank, you better reply. I'm sure everyone is curious to know the answer to the question, so how hideous are you really?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I don't feel like reading all of these damn 12 pages...

So can someone briefly tell me what has happened in this thread?

P.S. :laugh: @ Puerto Rico

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, I gotta be honest with you, I'm not so certain what to think of this whole thing. I need to hear more lurid details tbh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
same kinda.
i've found this:
About Brianna Garcia
She is one of the hottest things to hit myspace since Tila Tequila. With over 20,000 friends and more signing up just to (cyber) meet her, she is now regarded as an Internet Celebrity.

There has been over 100 recorded fakes of Brianna Garcia (people who steal her photo's and start profiles) on myspace alone. There are concerns her reputation is being tainted by these fakes who have also spread to such sites as bebo.com, flickster, piczo, hi5 and facebook but in reality its just made her more popular.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and btw, rule n.1: ''don't trust anybody''. there is no reason to fully believe this too, at least for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.