Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't really remember much of him being staff lol to tell you the truth most have been during my first month here or so or while I was banned for awhile..

Great One

Well actually, let me rephrase, I don't think he was forcefully demodded, but there was certainly talks to. And he wasn't liked very much at all for aforementioned reason.

But tbh, I just liked how This Guy felt that he was somehow disproven or revealing the fact that was hiding some terrible mystery... lol, THAT is pathetic. I could careless, and I have nothing to lie about on here, the internet.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All I know is the admins sometimes seem a little stange. The rest of the staff is ok IMO but the admins just IMO over throw there power sometimes not all the time but sometimes.

Great One

Here's another fun fact, did you know there's a complete separate staff room for the admins? Even though I've been around and a mod much longer than 2/3 of the admins (not counting Mike). Yet, my decision(s) = 0 credibility, but they can randomly ban Famous permanently. Cool, huh.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've been talking about how they over use there power and change the rules for certain people since idk how long. Back when the WS crap happend and everyone hated me...lol

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

1. Didn't TDK request to be de-modded?

2. Famou$ also went batshit insane when he was exposed. We didn't give Jasmine time to go batshit insane. You just banned her. Famou$ had alternate accounts, and kept saying that word outside of HIAT.

3. We still hate you Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
1. ...

2. Still the main reason he was not bought back was he lied about who he was.

3.not everyone hates me.

Hometown Kid

1. Didn't TDK request to be de-modded?

2. Famou$ also went batshit insane when he was exposed. We didn't give Jasmine time to go batshit insane. You just banned her. Famou$ had alternate accounts, and kept saying that word outside of HIAT.

3. We still hate you Blaze

Bruh, Fo shizzle? :shock:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Lol @ conspiracy theories.

G1 said:
Wait, wasn't this why Famous was perm banned? Oh right, it was.
Uh...or because he was constantly insulting the staff, which he admitted to, but then continued to do so. You even read the thread, saw his admission to that and still believe the conspiracy?

G1 said:
I believe we banned someone for the SAME reason (reasonably SUSPECTED that someone was multi-counting, no proof). Although, I couldn't show you the proof/example of this ban, since I can't see the staff room any longer, but TDK posted in the thread to disprove the ban.
You're referring to Dylan, and yes we did have evidence, which again you saw (I even posted it in HIAT) yet you still act like I never posted the link between the account in question and an account he admitted was him. TDK & Dylan even understood why i thought it was him afterword...........oh yeah, and I admitted I was wrong about it.

G1 said:
Also, as for Macon, he admitted that I'm "probably right," which is more than enough proof to justify a ban.
Ever heard of sarcasm? You were raving on like an idiot and he was just yanking your chain. Looks like he gotcha.

G1 said:
Obviously it was, but the admins being proven wrong is out of the question, right TDK?
Saying we're wrong does not equal proof. Showing proof that we're wrong does. Ask Peepshow. He proved us (Me & WS) wrong, and did either of us get mad at him? No. I thanked him for it.

Blaze said:
Oh I know they never admit when there wrong. They all take up for each other and all will figure out another reason famous was banned.
And you would know this how? Oh because that's what G1 is telling you when he shoves his cock down your throat, right? Blaze, you're fucking stupid. Please, stop posting.....forever.

G1 said:
Just think Blaze, why do you think TDK was demodded? =p
TDK stepped down from his mod position.

G1 said:
Well actually, let me rephrase, I don't think he was forcefully demodded, but there was certainly talks to. And he wasn't liked very much at all for aforementioned reason.
I think you're referring to when we blocked him from the staff room. And again, you were right in the middle of all that and know the real reason why he was blocked yet you STILL are going on with your conspiracies. I'd expect this from someone who didn't have access to the staff room, but you were there for all of this. Were you that infatuated with TDK's penis that you didn't even pay attention?

Blaze said:
All I know is the admins sometimes seem a little stange. The rest of the staff is ok IMO but the admins just IMO over throw there power sometimes not all the time but sometimes.
Blaze, here's what I want you do. Think of an example where you think we "over throw our power," explain every single detail back to me about the situation, then tell us what we should have done. Oh that's right, you don't know shit about anything. Do you know why, because you are not staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are things we see that you don't. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G1 said:
Here's another fun fact, did you know there's a complete separate staff room for the admins? Even though I've been around and a mod much longer than 2/3 of the admins (not counting Mike). Yet, my decision(s) = 0 credibility, but they can randomly ban Famous permanently. Cool, huh.
Do you know what's in that staff room? Oh, no you don't. So again your bitching about stuff that you don't even know about. Do you want to know the kind of stuff that we post in there? Here's a very typical post.....most threads are about these kinds of things:

Me said:
1. I didn't see the smilie box anymore, and I figured someone disabled it. So in an attempt to compromise with the fact that I actually use them, yet the box on the side is annoying, I only allowed it to show one so it would be possible to click the more link. If there's any problems with this, I don't mind changing it back.

2. I updated the bbcode buttons for google videos, youtube videos, marquee text, glow text, shadow text (do those last 2 even work), and daily motion videos. I'm sure no one even cares about this, lol. The marquee button rules though, lol.

3. I added a strike through code.

4. I edited the templates on all the skins, except the two Christmas ones (they're my control skins, since no one will use them, and thus get confused), to where the useless (imo) buttons were removed from the posting toolbar.

Yeah you're missing out on the exciting world of editing code........which you couldn't do, thus giving you no reason to be in there/for us to dillute the regular staff room with stuff that no one knows/cares about.

Blaze said:
I've been talking about how they over use there power and change the rules for certain people since idk how long. Back when the WS crap happend and everyone hated me...lol
Again, cite specific examples or STFU.

2. Still the main reason he was not bought back was he lied about who he was.
Again, you know this how? You weren't in the staff room, you didn't see the posts, which means you know NOTHING, so you can keep your cock-sucker closed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Everyone knows all the crap that happened with famous alright. I've seen it said once or twice by Monk he is not coming back for lying about who he was. I'll try to find the post about it all later.

Great One

Uh...or because he was constantly insulting the staff, which he admitted to, but then continued to do so. You even read the thread, saw his admission to that and still believe the conspiracy?
Rofl, you and me both know that's not the reason. Go reread the thread, you yourself I believe said "you would be unbanned as soon as you prove you are who you say you are."

You're referring to Dylan, and yes we did have evidence, which again you saw (I even posted it in HIAT) yet you still act like I never posted the link between the account in question and an account he admitted was him. TDK & Dylan even understood why i thought it was him afterword...........oh yeah, and I admitted I was wrong about it.
Also, The Italian Outsider.

Ever heard of sarcasm? You were raving on like an idiot and he was just yanking your chain. Looks like he gotcha.
And who deduces it's sarcasm? Like said, it can easily be seen as probable cause.

Saying we're wrong does not equal proof. Showing proof that we're wrong does. Ask Peepshow. He proved us (Me & WS) wrong, and did either of us get mad at him? No. I thanked him for it.
Yeah, but I can't see the staff room anymore. =(

TDK stepped down from his mod position.
Yeah I know, I corrected myself.

I think you're referring to when we blocked him from the staff room. And again, you were right in the middle of all that and know the real reason why he was blocked yet you STILL are going on with your conspiracies. I'd expect this from someone who didn't have access to the staff room, but you were there for all of this. Were you that infatuated with TDK's penis that you didn't even pay attention?
Wtf? There is no conspiracy. It is common fact that none of you liked him because he always questioned your decisions. That was the ONLY thing I was asserting, nothing to do with blocking him.

Do you know what's in that staff room? Oh, no you don't. So again your bitching about stuff that you don't even know about. Do you want to know the kind of stuff that we post in there? Here's a very typical post.....most threads are about these kinds of things:
The point was to prove how much the admins are separated from the regular staff. Regardless of what you really do there, it's just the principal.

Dude, I can't believe that you of people can possibly sit here and deny the fact that Famous is right now banned majorly because of his huge fake act.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
OK, you can find a post mentioning that, but you can stop talking like you know everything. You stated that it was the MAIN reason. Wrong, the main reason was because the disrespect he had towards us while confronting him about his true identity.

Shit like this:
Famou$ in his 4th post in an 11 page thread said:
You need to just suck a dick & move on. Tryin to put someone on blast & said.
Famou$ in his 5th post said:
Your mind is owned by that homo ass band that you jack off to wit yo bitch ass.

Seriously. It was 11 pages of that. That's the ONLY reason he was, is, and will stay banned.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I might not know everything but I mean as soon as he was busted I didn't see him hardly no where else on the forum I just know he got banned during the whole busting shit. Not right away but he did get banned for it.

Also btw idk how your trying to say I'm sucking his dick(by saing he is shoving his cock down his throat) tell me the reason I would have for agreeing with him. He has no power. You know good and damn well from the time I got here I've not been the type to kiss anyone's ass. I speak my mind or agree with others if what they said is what I think. I've agreed with the staff on somethings and some I disagreed with. Hell they have been things the people I get along with great have said I disagreed with. So to try and say I suck dick or w/e is really stupid I'm one of the few members who will speak his mind and not kiss up to the staff on every single god damn move they make.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
G1 said:
Rofl, you and me both know that's not the reason. Go reread the thread, you yourself I believe said "you would be unbanned as soon as you prove you are who you say you are."
What are you Blue? I was fucking with him like he was fucking with us.

G1 said:
Also, The Italian Outsider.
G1 said:
That's what I was referring to there. I admitted I was wrong, thanked Peepshow for showing me and apologized to TIO...........where were you?

G1 said:
And who deduces it's sarcasm? Like said, it can easily be seen as probable cause.
Probable cause comes before the accusations, not after.

G! said:
Wtf? There is no conspiracy. It is common fact that none of you liked him because he always questioned your decisions. That was the ONLY thing I was asserting, nothing to do with blocking him.
Wrong, no liked him because he had a problem with EVERYTHING!!! Even stuff that didn't matter. I welcome people to question me and I applaud them if they prove me wrong, but TDK was a completely different case.

Dude, I can't believe that you of people can possibly sit here and deny the fact that Famous is right now banned majorly because of his huge fake act.

Hey, it pissed us off, sure, but like i said, his attitude problem is what got him banned and what made it permanant. We didn't ban him when we first found out months before the whole thing happened and we had pretty much proven he was lying. We banned him when he started running his mouth.

Moonlight Drive

Blaze said:
You know good and damn well from the time I got here I've not been the type to kiss anyone's ass.
Rofl.

Shut up Blaze, just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.