• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great One

I'll post Macon's ban appeals in a sec, this is funny, kid is raging. The funniest part is, right before he said this, he said "later im out im gonna go get drunk and party."

MikeRaw

Man, just when IWF gets dull, it gets better again.
Too much to try to understand though. I'll just hope it makes more sense in the morning.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
So last night I was bored I read all of Jasmines PM's, IMO she seemed to be a real person I didn't know she was passing off pictures of someone else as herself though??

This Guy

even if she/he was posing off pictures of someone else and saying it was her, last I checked we didn't ban people for that. There is a reason why Great One is de-modded, and there is a reason why Great One did this...and it wasn't to get rid of the 5star poser trash.... Great One if what Chaos told me is true (which not doubt it is), your pathetic and these bans to get rid of them in an attempt to make yourself feel better, makes you even more pathetic.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Is it because I just returned that I'm so confused? Hmm...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW...I might be the only real member here lol...kidding.

But I might be the only non-poser who was a 5* Member.

Great One

even if she/he was posing off pictures of someone else and saying it was her, last I checked we didn't ban people for that.
Wait, wasn't this why Famous was perm banned? Oh right, it was. Also, ofc it wasn't to get rid of the poser trash, that was a joke. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are the same person, I believe we banned someone for the SAME reason (reasonably SUSPECTED that someone was multi-counting, no proof). Although, I couldn't show you the proof/example of this ban, since I can't see the staff room any longer, but TDK posted in the thread to disprove the ban. Also, as for Macon, he admitted that I'm "probably right," which is more than enough proof to justify a ban.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think it was...idk...well was it*looks at This Guy*

Great One

Obviously it was, but the admins being proven wrong is out of the question, right TDK?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh I know they never admit when there wrong. They all take up for each other and all will figure out another reason famous was banned.

Great One

Just think Blaze, why do you think TDK was demodded? =p

Also, np for the entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.