ACW Dumpster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Don't good too big too fast. Have the World title and then a midcard title. See how that goes for one month and if there are a lot of people RPing every week then bring in another title. There is no point in rushing things because if it expands to fast it will fail big time.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Again this is an extra addition that I don't think is neccessary. The creative team should be able to read both RPs and see which is the better one and then the members should be able to accept that decision. I don't think that the members need to be given a specific grade for their RP and I don't think that we will have issues of member complaining that they lost. Most members seem fine with accepting a loss and if they want to know why they lost staff can explain why they made the decision they did.

I still think that we need to take time, the whole fed doesn't have to change overnight which is what it seems is happening. Take time to see how the current format works and if something isn't working then change it.

Pete

Reaction score
My personal division:

Heavyweight:
Johan Johansson
Drew Alexander
Kraven/Syn (same person?)
John McHenry
Darren Pesinger
Stevie Starr
Zach Bronko
Markus Crimson
Zasalamel
Abram Vance
Tristin Stryker
Evan Anderson

Middleweight:
Eric Snow
Aaron Asterisk
Lord Vycious
Jacqui M
Andrew Sanders
Christopher Flair
El Loko
Maddog
Junior Santana
Vampyro LeMures
Cory Allen
Mercy
Indiana
Brian Haner Jr
Finn McPherson

I tried to disregard weight in favour of fighting style (brawlers and power-hitters on the top title) and look (some guys just scream heavyweight, others scream cruiserweight). For the ITR/PWA people, I used personal knowledge of how they fight and where they would fit in.

As you can see this made the lists a bit more even than the ones Andy posted earlier.

We have two tag teams, I may bring in one further down the line, teaming one of my current characters up. For now i put them both on the Middleweight division. Same for our only girl, Jacqui.

Feedback would be appreciated.

BDC

Reaction score
We don't need a hardcore division, we don't need a cruiserweight division. We don't have that many people to create that. We aren't the WWE.

We don't have a tag team division and we don't need one right now either. It isn't essential.

All we need right now are two divisions. The upper tier and the middle tier.

That way we know who are the main eventers, who we can use to help build on the middle tier, and know who would be on the cusp of eventually moving up.

Gotta keep things simple in the early stages of a fed. Over complications will thin things out too quick and cause frustration.

the smaller guys can compete realistically with the larger guys because the larger guys aren't like 400 pounds. They are probably like 50 to 100 pounds heavier which means speed, kicks, technical abilities can overcome the size difference realistically and win.

Actually have to agree with Slim right now.

I hadn't planned being on management. Not sure what this will do to my entrants. I will keep them either way. If the SOuthern Brothers are out and there are no tags, El Loko and Maddog can fight solo or if there's a tag, we can build a feud to spark interest in the tags. IDK.

Two divisions is fine for now. After the dust clears, Slim may feel different. Baby Steps, eh?

ALSO: The divisions were always fluid. Because an efed is a fluid thing. But it IS about potential and what they've done. Some should be booked in the Heavyweight main title. But others will be booked in the mid tier. what will happen is people will step up and be counted for. You know who those people are in your group Slim.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Still feeling them out. I have to see the consistent ones from the inconsistent ones first. Then grade from there on potential to build and lead at the top. Then the ones that can start at mid tier and work up. Its good to have a stronger one in the mid too. Give those guys someone to aim after cause that's how you get better is by seeing how the champ does and look to surpass him. Gotta have a healthy mix to encourage strength.

BDC

Reaction score
Still feeling them out. I have to see the consistent ones from the inconsistent ones first. Then grade from there on potential to build and lead at the top. Then the ones that can start at mid tier and work up. Its good to have a stronger one in the mid too. Give those guys someone to aim after cause that's how you get better is by seeing how the champ does and look to surpass him. Gotta have a healthy mix to encourage strength.

So true, Slim. Having a seasoned vet feud against an up and comer is how they grow. Good point.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Thats how I grew big time. I was the new guy, yeah I had like 5 years by that time but they were baby feds. I stepped up into a big fed with some real competition. Faced off against a former world champion. I barely beat him and he showed me different things I could do... I just sky rocketed after that.

But it all started with facing someone a lot more experienced than me.

Pete

Reaction score
Question from John McHenry

McHenry wants to know if he is still supposed to be Chris Flair's menthor or if he can drop the storyline, seeing as he doesn't like it.

What should I tell him, Slim?

BDC

Reaction score
nice...this may make him, character wise. He could do something in RP like walk out on him or refuse his cash or something. Even powerbomb his ass in the ring and leave, but I'm not sure how Chriss would take that? Just use the moment to make a change. I just figured they had something worked out between Chriss and JMac...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I'd say that if he doesn't want to be his mentor anymore... then could work it out so that he doesn't have to be anymore. Like turn his back on him in a match. Possibly cost him a match. It'd be a big boost for the career and everything.

BDC

Reaction score
Well I'd say that if he doesn't want to be his mentor anymore... then could work it out so that he doesn't have to be anymore. Like turn his back on him in a match. Possibly cost him a match. It'd be a big boost for the career and everything.

EXACTLY...he needs a little umph!~! Talk about TT foder!!! ANd a Christopher Flair VS John McHenry match or feud may be in the future...but I'm not sure JMac can hang.
I'd rather build him and then have CHris exact his revenge later. DAMN, here I go again. Trying to write the whole damn thing..lol.

Short version: I agree.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
haha... I'm guilty of doin the same thing over and over and over again.

John Mac breaks away from Flair, starts to get big... but Flair remembers how Johnny turned his back on him and seeing John's rise decides it is time to exact revenge and the slow build that started when Mac turned his back on him finally escalates to the point that it is inevitable that the two are going to lock horns. :p

BDC

Reaction score
that's about it...hopefully JMac can start hangin and winnin...put him up against weaker talent or people we aren't sure will even respond....part of the weeding out process. He could win some, feel better...just not too much...he's not stupid and he'll know we're being nice...lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah gotta mix in talent in there. Shoot I'll take a loss against him :p

Just debating when I should bring in my bread and butter character... then that is when playtime will be over :)