ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah when I was on staff I could get one match down per show. 2 if I was lucky. But sometimes some of them can't write matches. It is what it is.

Pete

Reaction score
^Actually I am writing the show pretty much on my own.

And I wish everyone would stop saying that, even though it's kind of true.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You do know that last statement that you just made isn't helping your cause but more enforcing what others are saying.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I don't think it is, you just need a bit of help, Pete, that's all. Maybe a little housekeeping to remove any inactives too.

If you ever need any help with things, graphics, whatever else, give me a shout.

Pete

Reaction score
I know, but it's still annoying because I already know, and I'm working towards fixing that, and finding very little support. Instead everyone just says "oh it's dead don't bother". Fuck that shit.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah but they only come in when they need to override the e-fed staff. They're not involved in day to day booking, voting, etc...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Especially not the owners. Anyway, there really isn't much to come back to FWR. If you hadn't noticed, this fed is just about dead.

I was talking about the site owners.

Oh look Andy taking a shot at us again even though he has no idea about how things work in the inner sanctum here and is completely wrong. No idea why there is so much animosity coming from you when we have nothing wrong to you and have spent a long time actually trying to save this fed rather than kill it.

Why would we write when we aren't part of ACW Staff? There are ACW Staff Members and they write the show, as owners of the entire forum we still have a say to how everything is run our forum but we aren't writers. We kept asking for more writers but not enough RPers wanted to step up and help out to keep ACW alive and because of that plus the attitudes of quite a few members we decided that it wasn't worth keeping an RP fed around for now.

Feds can work here, UWF was struggling but the right owners came along that didn't take crap from members and enough volunteered to write and now it is flying. An RP fed could work if there are enough staff members and if they are willing to make the unpopular decisions to make the fed better.

We will try again in a couple of months time and hopefully by then a few members attitudes will have changed.

Pete

Reaction score
You guys live for the drama, don't you? No wonder we can't make this work, some of you guys are happier when you're flinging years-old mud at each other and bickering (not talking about anyone in particular right now, Andy/RRS/Nick, so don't get your feathers in a ruffle). I was guilty of this too, until VERY recently (before anyone brings up that point *coughRRScough*) but I see now how it only harms and hinders the proper functioning of a fed.