• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Aug 23, 2011
Want to discuss something going on in the Fed? Do it here. Also let's keep this clean and don't start shit. It's one thing to say you will beat someone but don't drag on about how you lost you're match and shit like that. If you have a problem, PM the guy and settle it that way.

Slim

Sep 14, 2010
In your girl's closet
I have a problem with myself so I'ma PM myself in due time. But for now I'll say this...

yeah I forgot what I was gonna say. I just wanted to post.

Aug 23, 2011
Haha, We miss looking at your tits Phoenix. We were gonna ask you out but you can't handle a gangbang. Is that too much? Did we go too far?

PY.

Jan 31, 2012
Mountain City
There should be a rule against sandbagging. Like, you can't drop two rp's within 24 hours of each other.. Haven't seen it yet, but that legit pisses me off when someone does it to me lol.

John McHenry

Jun 12, 2011
Ohio
There should be a rule against sandbagging. Like, you can't drop two rp's within 24 hours of each other.. Haven't seen it yet, but that legit pisses me off when someone does it to me lol.
Don't see why that would be an issue. It's not about who has more or how fast they turn them in but about the quality. I mean I don't disagree that it's a bit annoying but really it shouldn't effect your RP.

BDC

Mar 19, 2012
Morris, Oklahoma
The PPV may have a few with 2 or more. Championship matches and the like.

As for waiting for the last minute. That holds up results too. (probably not anymore with our Fantastic Four)

John McHenry

Jun 12, 2011
Ohio
As creative and a writer who judges the matches I can tell you that is true it is at least if I write the match.