ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Everybody's a little testy, but RRS, you've been better this time around than PWA. Thanks for your participation and milder demeanor.

Andy, I swear, your first group in PWA was the Brothers of Anarchy and I thought it was a gimmick. But you came back to roost in your raise hell, leave, come back, raise hell, leasve, come back and don't bother to rp again...kinda lifestyle. You are an Anarchist at heart. Your periods of organization are lost in your senseless ranting and raving and attempts to send ACW crashing and burning. The whole animosity toward PWA (yes, I said it again) comes from their relationship with you. You made PWA sound like the ultimate and there was not compromise. Pete and myself tried to compromise and the animosity was too great and still is. I never preached about PWA and PEte laid off it. So, when they say we arrogantly preached PWA to them....they mean YOU. Thanks, btw....

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah and when I said some people would not have left if he hadn't bitched and griped and criticized, he said they probably would have. No, Andrew. Wake up and smell the bullshit. You managed to do more damage than Nick ever did. Feel proud.