9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'm sure you forgot the "n" in government, just like how you forgot to spell "orgasm", and forget to use proper sentence structure.

I did screw up on that last one.

But yeah, you're still a complete blueberry to think 9/11 was done by guys who planned it all out in a cave in the middle east.
So yeah, :fuyou_2: because your aguments are retarted.. i posted like 20 fact about 9/11 and its funny how most of you avoided it.

Travis40

I did screw up on that last one.

But yeah, you're still a complete blueberry to think 9/11 was done by guys who planned it all out in a cave in the middle east.

So yeah, :fuyou_2: because your aguments are retarted.. i posted like 20 fact about 9/11 and its funny how most of you avoided it.

That's kinda stereotypical of you to think that everybody over there lives in a cave....you know they have cities? right? and there are actual buildings?

Yeah, you're "20 facts", most of those have already been debunked. It takes 30 seconds at the most to google search "9/11 theories debunked", and you'll find plenty of sites.

None of the "9/11 truthers" on this site has a valid argument. C4 starts screaming "PROVE ME WRONGZ!", while TDK looks at our posts, and replies with "rofl, you're stupid.", and Dylan thinks that bin Laden wasn't smart enough to do something like this.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You truly are the most idiotic person I have ever heard of. And that's saying something since C-4 is also in this thread.

I already posted one link, one freakin link that took me 2 seconds to find out. That one essay (with, wait for it, ACTUAL SOURCES) that I found refuting your stupid argument regarding thermite dust as well as a shit load of other arguments. How about you shut the fuck up and actually oh, I dunno, LOOK BACK 4 PAGES FOR CHRIST SAKE.

You got all 20 of your questions from a freakin FACE BOOK PAGE. FACE BOOK FOR GOD SAKES.

Want to deny it? Here's the fucking link ass wipe.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2231653698&topic=107680&post=2023538

I refuse to participate in any further debate with you liberal nut jobs until you actually post arguments regarding actual independent news sources. No, that doesn't mean you can run to the New York Times. And it certainly doesn't mean you can just go to Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Wikipedia, Youtube, Daily Motion and all your other worthless social networking sites.

I'm done with you. You lost this argument a long time ago, as you always do. Because nobody who is sane in mind could ever or will ever believe that America caused 9/11. Fuck off sheep.

C4

You truly are the most idiotic person I have ever heard of. And that's saying something since C-4 is also in this thread.

You know nothing about 9/11 or the Middle East.

Your arguments are just as pathetic as mine. So well, shut up.

Kizza

You know nothing about 9/11 or the Middle East.

I have really never seen anyone in an argument admit that they're as Blue as someone else. Rofl.

C4

I have really never seen anyone in an argument admit that they're as Blue as someone else. Rofl.

You're not Middle Eastern and you're not American either and so you have nothing to do with 9/11. So well, again, shut up.

the dark knight

i lol'd but i have to agree....

this is reminding me of that thread where it was in your face that monk, this guy and chuck were setting up the whole monkey ban thing yet a lot of you morons didn't see it or believe it.

its not major news that queertastic one's an idiot anyway..

Travis40

You're not Middle Eastern and you're not American either and so you have nothing to do with 9/11. So well, again, shut up.

That is really one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
i lol'd but i have to agree....

this is reminding me of that thread where it was in your face that monk, this guy and chuck were setting up the whole monkey ban thing yet a lot of you morons didn't see it or believe it.

its not major news that queertastic one's an idiot anyway..

It's really no secret that you stole that insult from Lady Hotrod, and it wasn't clever then either.

It's a perfect fit really. You can't cultivate your own argument OR your own insults. Thanks for playing.

the dark knight

It's really no secret that you stole that insult from Lady Hotrod, and it wasn't clever then either.

It's a perfect fit really. You can't cultivate your own argument OR your own insults. Thanks for playing.

:laugh:

i thought you finally knew your place and dodged the argument