9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
i maybe skipping some.. but who cares

[yt]Sm73wOuPL60[/yt]

12) What is the compound found in WTC dust that exhibits energetic combustion properties?

Berkeley, CA, April 3, 2009 -- A new study by independent scientists and researchers suggests the cause behind the catastrophic destruction of World Trade Center Towers on September 11th can be seen in the dust itself: active thermitic material, a highly engineered explosive.

The study, published today in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, describes a finding of "red/gray bi-layered chips" in samples of dust taken from vicinity of the World Trade Center following its destruction. Using tools such as a scanning electron microscope (SEM) and x-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS) to analyze the material, the study authors concluded that, "the red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

13) What was the source of the eutectic compound and sulfur in the extreme corrosion analyzed by FEMA?

A chemical analysis of extreme corrosion on several pieces of debris found in appendix C of the FEMA report reveals that a eutectic reaction, aided by sulfidation, penetrated grain boundaries of the steel, lowering it's melting point considerably and melting it. The source of the eutectic compound, and as well as the sulfur, remains unknown, though it IS known that eutectic compounds must meet specific ratios and be of certain particle sizes to initiate at all.

20) Why was the structural documentation of the WTC Towers locked up after 9/11, and why has it still not been released except in bits and pieces by NIST?

Another self-explanatory question...

And yes, there are many more questions I could post. I mainly just wanted to remind everyone that these kinds of questions still exist, 8 years later, totally unaddressed and ignored.

Why are they ignored?

That is the question, isn't it? For an event of the magnitude of 9/11, with so much foreign policy revolving around it, as well as domestic security changes, one would think there should no longer be any mystery surrounding the date, but then one would be mistaken

Credit: ATS Guy.

Travis40

2) Why was the Flight 93 crash site spread out over 8 miles?

The Pennsylvania state police said debris from the crash has shown up about 8 miles away in a residential area where local media quoted some residents as seeing flaming debris from the sky.

But investigators were unwilling to say whether the presence of debris in two separate places evinced an explosion.

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

I can go ahead and answer this one, because I remember this bullshit.

Let's say that the crash site was "point x" and the place "8 miles away" is "point y"

After 9/11, they said that they found some debris at "point y", so people that are trying everything to prove that Flight 93 never really crashed went on MapQuest or some shit like that.....they figured out that "point x" was 8 miles away from "point y".

What they failed to realize, was that they were on fucking MapQuest, and that calculates DRIVING DISTANCE. In reality, "point y" was only 1.5-2 miles away from "point x". This theory is still roaming around, and idiots are believing this, because some dipshit went on the internet, and found how far it was to DRIVE from "point x" to "point y".

As for Bush's "I saw the first plane crash", he may have meant that he had seen that a plane had crashed into WTC 1, and people misunderstood him, and said that he saw the actual crash.

Edit: IF Flight 93 was shot down, and the government wasn't telling us that they did shoot it down, why is everybody having such a big fucking fit about it? They act like, since the government "shot Flight 93 down", that they should be punished for it. I don't believe that Flight 93 was shot down, but people seem to have problems with this.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
After 9/11, they said that they found some debris at "point y", so people that are trying everything to prove that Flight 93 never really crashed went on MapQuest or some shit like that.....they figured out that "point x" was 8 miles away from "point y".

What they failed to realize, was that they were on fucking MapQuest, and that calculates DRIVING DISTANCE. In reality, "point y" was only 1.5-2 miles away from "point x". This theory is still roaming around, and idiots are believing this, because some dipshit went on the internet, and found how far it was to DRIVE from "point x" to "point y".

...cant....stop...laughing

As for Bush's "I saw the first plane crash", he may have meant that he had seen that a plane had crashed into WTC 1, and people misunderstood him, and said that he saw the actual crash.

roflmao x2

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
We have open minds, we just don't believe every stupid thing that is posted on the internet

lmfao.

Travis40

...cant....stop...laughing

roflmao x2

That's all you can come up with?

You know, it sure looks like you can't come up with anything other to say than "rofl" and "lulz"

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's the same shit that Dark Knight is spewing out. They can't develop a debate to save their lives (heaven forbid they ever get bombed one day eh?) so they just result to saying "rofl".

Listen up Dipshit Dylan, I already gave you a fucking link that disproves your stupid theory about your bogus compound dust. If you actually bothered to CHECK the other side of the argument you would of looked at my previous link, scrolled down, and clicked on the link that exposes various fallacies that 9/11 "Truthers" like yourself try to ram down our throats.

You're wrong, there is no conspiracy, and 9/11 was caused by terrorists. You can stop hiding behind your skepticisms and refusal to believe that bad things can happen to good people and go fuck yourself.

I'm tired of debating with these shit stains of society who can't cultivate an unbias informed opinion. Somebody just close this thread, the liberals are embarrassing themselves. This argument was shut out 4 fucking pages ago.

C4

That's all you can come up with?

You know, it sure looks like you can't come up with anything other to say than "rofl" and "lulz"

He actually came up with twenty solid points and you answered just one of them.

I'm tired of debating with these shit stains of society who can't cultivate an unbias informed opinion. Somebody just close this thread, the liberals are embarrassing themselves. This argument was shut out 4 fucking pages ago

Then don't debate you fuckwit, leave the thread if it's bothering you so much.

Travis40

He actually came up with twenty solid points and you answered just one of them.

I wasn't talking about that. I said "That's all you can come up with?", because his reply of my post (that is accurate), consisted of "rofl" and "lulz".

That was all he could come up with, because he knew that it was true.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

He said he saw it on tv, when yet it wasnt released till the next day (first airplane) Now what he's talking about, is when he was in the classroom with all those kids, when in fact.. he heard about the second one. How the hell could you be so retarted and make a huge mistake like that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have open minds, we just don't believe every stupid thing that is posted on the internet

No.. you believe everything you see on TV. That History channel "debunking 9/11 conspiricy theories" was the biggest load of shit ever.. lets pay some random construction experts a shit load of money to agree with us.

dumbass... lmao

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Listen up Dipshit Dylan, I already gave you a fucking link that disproves your stupid theory about your bogus compound dust. If you actually bothered to CHECK the other side of the argument you would of looked at my previous link, scrolled down, and clicked on the link that exposes various fallacies that 9/11 "Truthers" like yourself try to ram down our throats.

lmao.. i put my points down.. so you're the tard here.

and yeah, i did check out the link, biggest pile of shit ever. Let's come up with whatever conclusion we want in order to tell everyone that some guy in a cave in the middle east planned 9/11... lmao.

J

...Everyones avoiding the obvious argument, Bush was wayyy too retarted to have set something this intricute up.

Travis40

He said he saw it on tv, when yet it wasnt released till the next day (first airplane) Now what he's talking about, is when he was in the classroom with all those kids, when in fact.. he heard about the second one. How the hell could you be so retarted and make a huge mistake like that?

Like I said, he had probably seen that a plane had ALREADY crashed into WTC 1....