9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I still really enjoy the idea of visiting the northern parts of Lebanon. lol. I hear its beautiful over there.

Wrestling Station

1- A military guy who doesnt know a shit about his country reminds me of the good ole Nazi's :laugh:

2- Someone throwing the blame on Bin Ladin is just what the US and its fellow ass cousin (Israel) needs to hear people say.

3- Someone comparing technology and industry of the middle east region to the west or even the east is just plain stupid. Old arab pioneers yes were the actual force of technology but that was just a history im afraid and we dont need to talk about history right now as its just a history dude.

4- Theories and rumors are just THEORIES and RUMORS. who cares about theories? people died in that attack? so what? tough shit.. just like the world wars and Saddam living in a shit hole! so move on.

5- All of us are humans living on this planet, if we keep pointing our fingers of blame on each other will never give us a peaceful life. If you want to live in a headache of who did that or why and so, then keep reading and viewing the 9pm news on CNN and thats just miserable.

In summary, fuck politics and its theories.

C4

that's, and by far, Scandinavia, followed by Japan and Korea. So, yea...

That's Europe, and US. Even admitting there are awesome cities in the middle east (see Dubai), overall, you don't stand a chance.

You don't stand a chance to Japan, US, Europe, Korea,etc. All your technology, and your medical stuff are imported from the west, which is a fact. All you have is oil, you didn't even have the technology to extract it.

If anything, the land of the main bullshit named ''religion'' started. World didn't and doesn't need it.

LMAO at your stupidity. You think the Middle East is NOTHING? Dude, are you seriously isolated from the entire world or what?

Bahrain, part of the Middle East has done something nobody has ever done before. It's built an enormous twin-tower skyscraper that has three wind turbines attached to it. The world's first and currently the only skyscraper to integrate wind turbines into itself.

bahrain_world_trade_centre_atkins200209.jpg

That's a marvelous structure. Nobody ever thought of it before. A Middle Eastern city has pioneered in green technology. And Dubai, again part of the middle east is building yet another wind powered skyscraper, the second in the world.

The tallest man made structure on the planet is in Dubai, the Burj Dubai. Over 2500 ft tall, nobody has ever reached such heights, NOBODY except the Arabs of course.

BurjDubaiHeight.png

burj-dubai-tower.jpg

The amazing artificial man made islands are in Dubai, if you've heard about them. The world's most expensive, luxurious and undoubtedly the most beautiful hotel in the world is the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.

DubAymx.JPG

In the last 20 years, the construction spree has boosted so much that today, a quarter of the world's cranes are in Dubai alone.

The World's most expensive and longest yatch at US$300 million and 525 feet is also in Dubai. The world's largest mall is the Dubai mall, 12.1 million square feet and over two thousand retail outlets. With 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area, Ski Dubai is the largest indoor ski resort in the world. Dubailand, at 3 billion square feet (108 sq miles) and $ 64 billion, this will be the largest entertainment park ever, currently under construction. The world's fully automated monorail, the Dubai metro. The world's tallest arch bridge being constructed in Dubai.

It is also said by CNN, YES CNN. That Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE is the richest city in the World.

UAE's per capita GDP (PPP) is 7th in the world ahead of countries like US, UK & Japan.

Natural Gas Reserves and Oil Reserves are 5th and 6th in the world respectively.

Certainly lots of money in there as well. And this isn't even the half of it. The Middle East makes the world run, it's a fact.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
how about you answering my fuckin' question? this is the 3rd and last time im gonna ask for any evidence or proof that osama did it.

His organization was responsible for numerous attacks prior to 9/11. The USS Cole (an American warship) was attacked in 2000, so this shows that he had previously attacked American interests.

The fact that he took credit for 9/11 is pretty glaring too. The idea that he lied means that the American government conspired with Osama Bin Laden to attack American interests. But for what purpose?

Now Outsider said this:

Leaving out the cospiracy theories, you would be surprised by the new forms of imperialism ( in US case the evolution of Mahan's theories), and the new ways to deal with geopolitics and resources issues. Under that point of view, both Afghanistan and Iraq strategical positions should not be understimated.

I wasn't aware on Mahan or his theories before, so I took a few minutes to get the basic gist of it, but it just doesn't work because of the way the American government works. You'd want something solid. I don't believe that they thought they could consolidate total control in those areas within eight years, making it a pointless effort. If you're going to do something you ideally want it to work.

I have been presented with no theory that reasonably persuades me to believe that the attacks were anything more than an attack on US interests by Al Qaeda. So that's what I believe until someone can prove to me otherwise.

MikeRaw

..........blueberry.

how about you answering my fuckin' question? this is the 3rd and last time im gonna ask for any evidence or proof that osama did it.

:

I dont know what you don't get. You should be the one who has to explain. You're the one challenging the official explanation. We shouldn't have to explain why the official explanation makes sense. You're the one challenging that explanation,a nd therefore, you should be the one giving some sort of convincing argument as to why the official explanation is bullshit.
You can't just look at the explanation for 9/11 and say "That didn't happen. give me proof, or it didn't happen". That doesn't even make any fucking sense. If you think something else happened, prove it.

the dark knight

ok im gonna grant you this one reply,

His organization was responsible for numerous attacks prior to 9/11. The USS Cole (an American warship) was attacked in 2000, so this shows that he had previously attacked American interests.

The fact that he took credit for 9/11 is pretty glaring too. The idea that he lied means that the American government conspired with Osama Bin Laden to attack American interests. But for what purpose?
1. so what if he was responsible for numerous attacks, how do you know it wasnt another terrorist? he's not the only one aruond you know?
2. he didnt take credit.......:/ the only tape i saw of him talkin about 911 was when he said they were watching it and the news and they were happy that happened.

ps: sometimes terrorist groups take credit even if they didnt do it theirselves, its sorta like adopting whoever did it welcoming them to their group.

@ mikeraw: how can i be challenging an explanation if there isn't any? forget the "conspiracy" theories, what proof has the US gov. provided? nothing....they just said osama did it.

btw where are the planes' black boxes? yea...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
LMAO at your stupidity. You think the Middle East is NOTHING? Dude, are you seriously isolated from the entire world or what?

In the last 20 years, the construction spree has boosted so much that today, a quarter of the world's cranes are in Dubai alone.

The World's most expensive and longest yatch at US$300 million and 525 feet is also in Dubai. The world's largest mall is the Dubai mall, 12.1 million square feet and over two thousand retail outlets. With 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area, Ski Dubai is the largest indoor ski resort in the world. Dubailand, at 3 billion square feet (108 sq miles) and $ 64 billion, this will be the largest entertainment park ever, currently under construction. The world's fully automated monorail, the Dubai metro. The world's tallest arch bridge being constructed in Dubai.
That's Europe, and US. Even admitting there are awesome cities in the middle east (see Dubai), overall, you don't stand a chance.
seriously... CAN YOU FUCKING READ? It's even more laughable cause you called me stupid, when your verbal comprehension is the same of a 5 years old.
:laugh:

It is also said by CNN, YES CNN. That Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE is the richest city in the World.

UAE's per capita GDP (PPP) is 7th in the world ahead of countries like US, UK & Japan.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
again how to make fun of yourself. Do you actually know what GDP is in economy? Obviously not.And even if you look up at wiki, you won't understand why I'm laughing so hard at you. I'm leaving you in your ignorance.

Btw, have you figured that nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING of that would have been made without western technology? Obviously not.

Last but not the least the results of the education index:
1. with the same score: Australia,Denmark, New Zealand, Finland.
5.Canada
6. Norway
7 S.Korea
8 Ireland, Netherlands
10 Greece, Iceland
and so on.
You find Bahrein at place 63, Kuwait at 89, UAE at 106.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
No wonders..
[yt]hBBgtWVQbXE[/yt]
allahu akbar.........................morons.
I wasn't aware on Mahan or his theories before, so I took a few minutes to get the basic gist of it, but it just doesn't work because of the way the American government works. You'd want something solid. I don't believe that they thought they could consolidate total control in those areas within eight years, making it a pointless effort. If you're going to do something you ideally want it to work.

I have been presented with no theory that reasonably persuades me to believe that the attacks were anything more than an attack on US interests by Al Qaeda. So that's what I believe until someone can prove to me otherwise.

That's why i talked about ''evolution of his theories'', Mahan's era was in the late 1800, and the beginning of American imperialism, offcourse his theories needed to be updated.
I'm making a random example.
Before the 70's US Dollar was dominating the international commerce (Bretton woods stuff), with all its pro for the USA economy. What has made the US dollar weak since that?
Mainly,the oil probem. Who has oil, more than everybody? Middle east.
Now you have this dictator (Saddam) who could be easily seen as a threaten in the area.Is there a better occasion to strike in the area, making yourself looking as defender of freedom, impose the same type of government you have (thus having good relationships with your country), having free access to the resources you desperately need, and even opening a new market where you can sell your products?
Just too easy.
Afghanistan's case is definitely more complicated, but never understimate strategical policies.

C4

Wait a minute.

Even admitting there are awesome cities in the middle east (see Dubai), overall, you don't stand a chance.

You meant to say that even if I consider Dubai and all those 'awesome' cities in the Middle East, yet, overall we don't stand a chance against Japan and US, right?

And I gave you the information on Arabs pioneering in construction and technology over and over again like the Palm Islands, Bahrain WTC, Burj Dubai, Burj Al Arab, Arch bridge, Dubailand and all that stuff that I mentioned.

Please explain where I'm wrong, idiot. I just ANSWERED YOU. :disgust1:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Wait a minute.

You meant to say that even if I consider Dubai and all those 'awesome' cities in the Middle East, yet, overall we don't stand a chance against Japan and US, right?

And I gave you the information on Arabs pioneering in construction and technology over and over again like the Palm Islands, Bahrain WTC, Burj Dubai, Burj Al Arab, Arch bridge, Dubailand and all that stuff that I mentioned.

rofl.
What I meant was, despite the progress you have made, you have very few isolated examples of beautiful cities.You can pick any european country, or the US,or Canada, or Japan, each one of them has a plenty.
The spread of richness, education, health and so on, is minimal in the middle east, one city means nothing, if the rest of the country and the population is left alone.
Face it, despite all the oil you have, you are not a world power, you are a land of conquest.

Kizza

Wait a minute.

Wow, tall buildings.

Someone should fly a plane into it. Karma.

MikeRaw

ok im gonna grant you this one reply,

1. so what if he was responsible for numerous attacks, how do you know it wasnt another terrorist? he's not the only one aruond you know?
2. he didnt take credit.......:/ the only tape i saw of him talkin about 911 was when he said they were watching it and the news and they were happy that happened.

ps: sometimes terrorist groups take credit even if they didnt do it theirselves, its sorta like adopting whoever did it welcoming them to their group.
Everything I've seen in your theories is based on "what if", "maybe", and "sometimes"..

@ mikeraw: how can i be challenging an explanation if there isn't any? forget the "conspiracy" theories, what proof has the US gov. provided? nothing....they just said osama did it.
That's the explanation....

C4

Wow, tall buildings.

Someone should fly a plane into it. Karma.

If Osama Bin Laden (who doesn't really exist) did 9/11 then why should the Emirati people (people of the UAE) face the consequences? Just because both of these countries happen to have the same religion?