9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If your not happy with the country, get the fuck out and if your not happy with us and you dont live here , then dont fucking depend on us. Stop being a couple paranoid douchebags. Why the fuck would we make 9/11 up just to get to the middle east when we already had troops there and had massive influence over there. We never needed a good reason to invade the Middle East, the terrorists just gave us one.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Like I said, he had probably seen that a plane had ALREADY crashed into WTC 1....

But he didn't... blueberry.

If your not happy with the country, get the fuck out and if your not happy with us and you dont live here , then dont fucking depend on us. Stop being a couple paranoid douchebags. Why the fuck would we make 9/11 up just to get to the middle east when we already had troops there and had massive influence over there. We never needed a good reason to invade the Middle East, the terrorists just gave us one.

roflmfao. You need to go back to school, dumbass...

Your seriously must be metentally retarted. Lets just sit here and let the corrupt Goverment keeping doing what they do best, and not question a thing.

Let's not try and uphold the constitution, and let police attack spectators at a college in Philly. Among other illegal attacks.

Fucking blueberry..

Travis40

But he didn't... blueberry.

roflmfao. You need to go back to school, dumbass...

Your seriously must be metentally retarted. Lets just sit here and let the corrupt Goverment keeping doing what they do best, and not question a thing.

Let's not try and uphold the constitution, and let police attack spectators at a college in Philly. Among other illegal attacks.

Fucking blueberry..

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was in the presence of someone that knew EVERYTHING George Bush saw that morning, go fuck yourself. If someone doesn't believe the same thing you do, you instantly bash them, by calling them "blueberries" and "dumbass"...I'll say it again, go fuck yourself.

You call others blueberries, but you can't spell "government" right, or "mentally Blue" right.....if you can't spell "mentally Blue" right, you should not be allowed to call someone that. Also, your sentence structure is horrible "Your seriously must be metentally retarted"? WTF is that shit? :roflmao:

You're just like a little child who doesn't want to hear anything....just keep your fingers in your ears screaming "lalalalalalalla I can't fucking hear you lalalalalalala"

...."blueberry"

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is what I've been saying all along. Why arn't any of you listening?

These indoctrinated liberal fuck heads don't know shit about government. They just hate republicans because their crack head mothers and alcohol abusing fathers told them that the government hates poor people and how to ALWAYS question government. And if they're not Americans they're always fed bullshit about how Americans are Blue fat people who are the scourge of society. Despite not being able to spell or pronounce "scourge" for the life of themselves.

And whenever you disagree with them, they only respond to you with insults. They call you Blue, uneducated, and just say the same thing over and over and over again.

THIS IS HOW YOU BECOME INDOCTRINATED! HITLER DID THIS TOO.

His speeches are riddled with him just saying shit over and over and over again, the same damn thing until the people suddenly just started believing it was true. If someone tells you your entire life that green is blue, then you will legitimately believe that green is blue.

So all you worthless uninformed liberals can get the fuck out of my country. If you don't live here, then stay the fuck out of our business. THE REAL AMERICANS KNOW THE TRUTH. The patriots know who's at fault for the worlds evils. And guess what? We're the good guys.

Deal with it dumb fucks.

the dark knight

HAHA, i knew it! thats exactly where i wanted this to reach and it did. now the imbecile doesn't have a reply...

the dark knight

if you're not american, you're a terrorist!

even in their films ffs, the russian or british guy (or anyone with an accent) has to be the villain.

edit-

dont call me out on the accent thing

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lmfao @ Tarvis having an oragasm at the fact that I forgot the "n" in government..

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its funny he acts like he knows everything, you can speak out against the government sure, but being basically anti-american in this entire debate is another. Your a total fucking tool dude. The bottom line is we needed no reason to go over there other than to stop widespread torture by terrorist groups and leaders like Saddam. The 9/11 attack was just another incident that gave us an even better reason to. Stop being such a paranoid idiot for 15 seconds and realize your government isn't out to get you.

Travis40

lmfao @ Tarvis having an oragasm at the fact that I forgot the "n" in government..

I'm sure you forgot the "n" in government, just like how you forgot to spell "orgasm", and forget to use proper sentence structure.