9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You can continue snickering and thinking you're right and anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. But I've got the facts on my side. Any of your questions, as was said earlier that have been raised, can be answered through a two minute google search.

THAT'S why I refuse to field the questions, because they are so easily answered and rebutted that they arn't even worth being brought to the table. You know the answers, you know the truth, you just refuse to accept it because you hate America and wish we were dead because you hate the idea of freedom too.

That's why this debates already been finished a long time ago. This is a subject to be debated in city halls and behind the podiums of intellectuals. Not by blind hate mongers such as yourselves. You don't deserve to have an opinion on 9/11, because the truth has already been revealed to you and you just refuse to accept it because conspiracy just sounds so much more exciting for you.

And why wouldn't it? You just to hide within the shadows and whisper in the dark all the rotton horrible things you believe the government gets away with. It brings excitement to your normally boring, harsh reality that tells you that you are the ones who deserve to die. Not us.

the dark knight

you've gotta be fucking kidding me :laugh:

if you cant answer my question then just shut the fuck up man..

C4

Yeah and stop saying the same shit over and over again. If you can't answer, then well, shut up. :rolleyes:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Your questions were already answered. It's not my fault you can't look back past the 5 pages of spam you've created.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And if your referring to the 20 Facebook questions that neither of you two ACTUALLY posted, those were answered too. Ironically in the exact same link I posted. Which is more than you deserve in the first place.

Facebook, youtube, wikipedia, ect. ect. are NOT valid news sources, essays or even proper material for debates. You would all flunk in college for trying to do so. So once again, you fail.

Care to try again, or are you just going to continue to post one line half ass responses?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am 100% with Two Scoops on this one. I am finding myself seriously disappointed by many posters I considered to be reasonable and intelligent.

They don't debate they just say I'm right end of story here's my youtube video to prove it and when one of us comes up with something that refutes it they just say wrong and state once again that they are right without backing up what they have to say. None of you have any solid proof. Anything you've posted can be refuted.

You want us to believe you? Then the burden of proof falls upon you to actually prove yous statements. Which you don't do. You don't explain why what you say is true, you just say it is. And well that's not enough, wanna know why?

It's because "because I said so" hasn't worked on me since I was 5.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh and for the record because I just saw this idiot video on the front page, Omar Khadr fucking deserves everything he is getting.

And don't tell me I don't know anything about this. He's huge news over here with Amnesty International and all the lefties getting their panties in a bunch over this guy. Stephen Harper's and the conservative government's stance on this twat pipe is one of the few things I agree with them on whole heartedly. And I deally later this month (won't happen) our pansy supeme court will overturn the decision to force the government to demand his return to Canada because you know what? He's getting everything he deserves right now.

the dark knight

Yeah and stop saying the same shit over and over again. If you can't answer, then well, shut up. :rolleyes:
...no, YOU shut the fuck up. its a shame to be on the same boat with a tool like you.

Your questions were already answered. It's not my fault you can't look back past the 5 pages of spam you've created.
really? they were? OH MY GAWD!
It's the same shit that Dark Knight is spewing out. They can't develop a debate to save their lives (heaven forbid they ever get bombed one day eh?) so they just result to saying "rofl".
hey idiot, did you miss the part where i said he didn't take credit for it?

......and your reply?[/QUOTE]

this is like the 4th fucking time you dodge the question.

And if your referring to the 20 Facebook questions that neither of you two ACTUALLY posted, those were answered too. Ironically in the exact same link I posted. Which is more than you deserve in the first place.

Facebook, youtube, wikipedia, ect. ect. are NOT valid news sources, essays or even proper material for debates. You would all flunk in college for trying to do so. So once again, you fail.

Care to try again, or are you just going to continue to post one line half ass responses?
what facebook and youtube questions?

all you've been fucking doing is try to trash "liberals" on here, say we're morons and re-paste a link of webpages trying to "debunk" the theories.

1. im not liberal
2. i never suggested any sort of conspiracy theory in this thread
3. i wasn't raised to hate america

have you fucking answered my question?

let me try again

. But damn man does a guy have to fly a jet plane with a huge banner across it stretching several hundred miles saying "It Was Me" in order for us to reasonably take their word that they indeed, did it?

hey idiot, did you miss the part where i said he didn't take credit for it?

you can start frm there...

I am 100% with Two Scoops on this one. I am finding myself seriously disappointed by many posters I considered to be reasonable and intelligent.
okay..

They don't debate they just say I'm right end of story here's my youtube video to prove it and when one of us comes up with something that refutes it they just say wrong and state once again that they are right without backing up what they have to say.
did i post any YT videos on here? no.
did i suggest any kind of "theory"? no.

the government is the one that provided theory therefore THEY should try to convince ME they're right, which is all im asking for.

None of you have any solid proof
and you do? if so, post it. if not, you know what to do :)

. Anything you've posted can be refuted.
again, didn't post anything really.

You want us to believe you? Then the burden of proof falls upon you to actually prove yous statements. Which you don't do. You don't explain why what you say is true, you just say it is. And well that's not enough, wanna know why?

again, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU are the ones who have to explain, not me. when you go to court, you dont try to prove the killer didn't do it, you try to prove that he did it. where's that in 911? no where...

and please...no more 3rd grade finger pointing at the most hated suspect. i need PROOF.

It's because "because I said so" hasn't worked on me since I was 5.

you should say that to yourself...youre the one saying "cuz the government said so"...

the dark knight

say the government blamed the attacks on korea...

how do you know it was them and NOT bin laden? was there any sort of evidence suggesting so? i mean...all you "proved" was that he's a terrorist. he wasn't the only one you know...why him? just answer that for fuck's sake

the dark knight

Oh and for the record because I just saw this idiot video on the front page, Omar Khadr fucking deserves everything he is getting.
so you finally admit you didn't even bother reading the arguments before you jumped to the conclusion that they're all Blue.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I didn't think I had to spell this out but since the hijackers were members of Al Qaeda, and Al Qaeda was the organization who organized the attacks that means that the leader of Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, is in the end responsible for the attacks.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
so you finally admit you didn't even bother reading the arguments before you jumped to the conclusion that they're all Blue.

No, I glossed over the video of Omar Khadr because Omar Khadr has nothing to do with 9/11. I was actually re-reading the thread to see if there is anything I've missed when I decided that I felt like replying to that.

Assumptions will get you nowhere.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If your soul question and argument is asking me a question in regards to whether or not Osama Bin Laden took credit for it....then you are one sad little person.

I've never seen anyone be so persistent and annoying in my life over ONE issue. Especially an issue so moronic. Although MS already answered your question above by spelling out the fact that the hijackers were members of Al'Qaeda, and thereby directly connected to Bin Laden. I'll humor you just to get you to stop being an annoying twat reposting the same question over and over again begging for someone to listen to you as you scream "answer my question! answer my question! answer my question!"

Osama bin Laden admits to orchestrating the 9/11 attacks
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_10-29-04.html

Osama bin Laden reportedly in a 90 minute video meeting with several members of Al'Qaeda, including the 19 bombers included in the attacks.
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/242

All the proof you will ever need to be assured Osama Bin Laden caused these attacks.
http://www.debunking911.com/osama.htm

Are you done yet? Is that enough for you? Truly, seriously, honestly, undeniably, done? I answered your question THREE TIMES to make up for the three times I "dodged" your question.

See how easy that was? It took me 5 minutes. 5 minutes of research, and that last link I posted will actually give you SEVERAL arguments debunking Osama bin Laden conspiracy theories. As a matter of fact if you continue searching through www.debunking911.com you will find refutations of EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory argument to date.

I've presented the proof that says Osama is guilty. If you really want to continue your bullshit stance that holds no water in the first place. Go ahead. But since that was your only question in the entire argument, I can't see what else you're going to try to pass off as facts.

Wrestling Station

so save all of you from this useless debate, C4 was actually behind the attack. End of story.