9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I thought we already came to the conclusion that it was Kizzas penis? Perhaps they were collaborating together?!

Kizza

then its fat :shifty:

It has feelings too you bastard.

My penis is very remorseful for what it did and I swear it has been beaten many times as punishment for the destruction, angst and subsequent bombings of the middle east.

I beat it to the sound of middle easterners running and screaming for their lives ;D

C4

Nice program.

But they don't tell us about any evidence that supports the theory of 9/11 being a 'terrorist attack'. And when the conspiracy theorists state their conspiracies they respond with 'Fuck you' and 'did you do that research in your ass' sort of stuff.

Tell me something that makes me believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack. These bullshit videos from unreliable sources are just as bad as those YouTube videos.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yes, the hosts respond with fuck you. However you are ignoring the fact that they had on actual experts who discredited the conspiracy theories with logically thought out arguments.

So if the conspiracy theories are incorrect then that implies that the official explanation must be the correct one, right?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Or do you have a new theory now that your conspiracies have been pretty well debunked?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What I'm trying to illustrate here is that the conspiracy theories have been debunked by many, many different people using very rational arguments yet somehow people continue to cling to these theories to debunk the official explanation.

That's just assbackwards logic.

Nobody yet has successfully debunked the official explanation.

C4

Yes, the hosts respond with fuck you. However you are ignoring the fact that they had on actual experts who discredited the conspiracy theories with logically thought out arguments.

What experts? What logical arguments? A fire department guy who lost fifty friends on 9/11 isn't an expert and he put up no logical arguments really. In fact he didn't put up any arguments at all. The guys in those videos say 'ask the families of those who died on 9/11' and 'Our government can't do such an attack on their own people', those aren't arguments.

They're just like the thousands of civilians that died in Iraq and Afghanistan and so I have no sympathy for their so called 'arguments'.
So if the conspiracy theories are incorrect then that implies that the official explanation must be the correct one, right?

I don't fully believe in those theories but I think it's possible. And I never said that the conspiracy theories are incorrect.

What I'm trying to illustrate here is that the conspiracy theories have been debunked by many, many different people using very rational arguments

Not really. I'm still not convinced at the steel burning theory. The 50% of strength loosing theory is bullshit and so are many others.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What experts? What logical arguments? A fire department guy who lost fifty friends on 9/11 isn't an expert and he put up no logical arguments really. In fact he didn't put up any arguments at all. The guys in those videos say 'ask the families of those who died on 9/11' and 'Our government can't do such an attack on their own people', those aren't arguments.

Let's start with about 9:37 in when they illustrate how conspiracy theorists use disparate facts to prove their arguments. Exactly what has happened with 9/11

And then at about 10:10 - 11:10 when the expert explains exactly how fire and not explosions brought down the towers.

I don't fully believe in those theories but I think it's possible. And I never said that the conspiracy theories are incorrect.

They're not possible because they've been proven to be false. I cannot fly no matter how much I believe it to be true.

Not really. I'm still not convinced at the steel burning theory. The 50% of strength loosing theory is bullshit and so are many others.

Ummm, steel losing it's strength at a certain temperature is a scientifically proven fact. This is not up for debate.

C4

Let's start with about 9:37 in when they illustrate how conspiracy theorists use disparate facts to prove their arguments. Exactly what has happened with 9/11

And then at about 10:10 - 11:10 when the expert explains exactly how fire and not explosions brought down the towers.

'There is no evidence that there were bombs or anything in the building, what really brought down the building was the fire.'

Still there is no solid proof that the towers were brought down by the fire. I've heard about the theory which says that the towers were designed in such a way that they could have collapsed due to the fire which they did... but I've also heard of the theory which says that the towers were designed in such a way that they couldn't have collapsed due to such a fire.

'There were a lot of hydrocarbons in there that gave out a lot of heat'

Okay. So that made those huge towers collapse? You gotta be kidding me.

Ummm, steel losing it's strength at a certain temperature is a scientifically proven fact. This is not up for debate.

There are a lot of other 'scientifically proven' theories which state that the towers couldn't have collapsed the way that they did.