20 Year Old Man Kills 18 Month Old Child After Performing WWE Moves, WWE Issues a Statement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is. He no longer posts here.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He watches still. Whenever you mention AJ Lee, he's here in spirit.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Of course this is what happens when a guy from New Jersey and a woman from Pennsyltucky hook up.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I explained perfectly what irony is a couple of posts ago just in case people like yourself didn't grasp what I meant the first time around. Go back and read it again.
I believe a much more appropriate summation of these events might be a sort of 'self-fulfilling prophecy'.
The Undertaker, famous for his infatuation with death, names a finishing move symbolizing a premonition of death.

The man who slaughtered the child clearly lived vicariously through the Undertaker. He wanted to be Undertaker and that's exactly what he became.
The man self fulfilled his own prophecy by not separating what was clearly fiction from reality.

A more infamous case of irony might be the Goodfather during his time in 'Right to Censor'. He wore a sleeveless white dress shirt openly exposing numerous controversial tattoos running down his arms.

Edit: It's possible 'Right to Censor' merely sought out to eliminate sexual provocativeness, rather than the controversial visual stimulus the Goodfather openly displayed.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What the hell is this 20 year old doing? he should know the words DONT TRY THIS AT HOME Means DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow... well generally one of my pet peeves is misunderstanding irony but there is SO much going on here regarding that, I'm going to just not participate in that.

But in response to Alanis Morrisette being kind stupid for writing a song called "Ironic" when not a single thing in the song was ironic, I always found that amusing. However, since she wrote a song that was supposed to be about irony and the song ended up not being about irony at all, it ended up being ironic in that way. It's funny though that to this day she claims that was her intention. I don't quite believe that.

In regards to irony, I think Baldrick from Blackadder put it best when asked about it:

Blackadder : Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?

Baldrick : Yeah! It's like goldy and bronzy, only it's made of iron.

(However here they were referring to the colloquial use of the word 'irony' in Britain which uses it as a synonym for sarcasm).

Last edited:
Reactions: seabs

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For that 20 year old who doesn't understand Don't try this at home he might understand this
37630907.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
For that 20 year old who doesn't understand Don't try this at home he might understand thisView attachment 1469
If he had safely performed the moves no law is broken.

I mean, not to brag but I have always used wrestling moves on my little sister and she has never been hurt. She is 14 now and still catches break breakers or body slams on the reg. But because I'm a safe worker is always fine.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If he had safely performed the moves no law is broken.

I mean, not to brag but I have always used wrestling moves on my little sister and she has never been hurt. She is 14 now and still catches break breakers or body slams on the reg. But because I'm a safe worker is always fine.

Yeah, and Foxy used to put me in all sorts of holds and do moves on me, too, but he wasn't 20 and I wasn't a toddler. It might not be the law that adults don't try out wrestling moves on children, but it damn sure should be common sense.

There is a huge difference between kids play fighting and some idiot doing some of the more dangerous moves on a baby. Do we need to start dontlastrideababy.com?

I absolutely LOVE WWEs response. That's exactly what needed to be said. I do feel bad for the mom, but honestly it makes me wonder why she was dating a dumbass who would do that kind of thing to begin with.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, and Foxy used to put me in all sorts of holds and do moves on me, too, but he wasn't 20 and I wasn't a toddler. It might not be the law that adults don't try out wrestling moves on children, but it damn sure should be common sense.

There is a huge difference between kids play fighting and some idiot doing some of the more dangerous moves on a baby. Do we need to start dontlastrideababy.com?

I absolutely LOVE WWEs response. That's exactly what needed to be said. I do feel bad for the mom, but honestly it makes me wonder why she was dating a dumbass who would do that kind of thing to begin with.
I don't know... the only way to become a safe worker is to practice. Toddler's seem like a safer way to begin learning how to do the moves. I mean, they are smaller and lighter and you can just slam them around on furniture.

Don't think the guy did anything wrong here. He just wanted to perfect his craft. Accidents happen. Nobody called D-Lo a blueberry when he accidentally paralyzed Droz. These things happen in wrestling.