20 Year Old Man Kills 18 Month Old Child After Performing WWE Moves, WWE Issues a Statement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I
I don't know... the only way to become a safe worker is to practice. Toddler's seem like a safer way to begin learning how to do the moves. I mean, they are smaller and lighter and you can just slam them around on furniture.

Don't think the guy did anything wrong here. He just wanted to perfect his craft. Accidents happen. Nobody called D-Lo a blueberry when he accidentally paralyzed Droz. These things happen in wrestling.
Maybe he should have started running the ropes and doing gentle sidewalk slams first. That's what happens when a noob just gets added to development thinking he's hot shit. Now the baby will never unleashe his true potential as the next dolph ziggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I

Maybe he should have started running the ropes and doing gentle sidewalk slams first. That's what happens when a noob just gets added to development thinking he's hot shit. Now the baby will never unleashe his true potential as the next dolph ziggler
You don't know that he wasn't running ropes breh

and sidewalk slams are for pussies like Kane. This guy was clearly a go getter, went right to the top. If you want to be a superstar you have to use superstar moves

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
You don't know that he wasn't running ropes breh

and sidewalk slams are for pussies like Kane. This guy was clearly a go getter, went right to the top. If you want to be a superstar you have to use superstar moves
Dude was trying too hard to have a difficult moveset for the marks. Gotta learn his limitations before going all the way to the top.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dude was trying too hard to have a difficult moveset for the marks. Gotta learn his limitations before going all the way to the top.
This is why the industry sucks today. No go getters. Personally I hope this guy doesn't serve jail time and WWE signs him. A moveset with the last ride AND rock bottom? Dude has star written all over him.

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
This is why the industry sucks today. No go getters. Personally I hope this guy doesn't serve jail time and WWE signs him. A moveset with the last ride AND rock bottom? Dude has star written all over him.
That's what cm punk was talking about. Unsafe environment because of shitheads like that, no wonder he left. This guy would concusse half the roster and probably retire daniel bryan in the process

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's what cm punk was talking about. Unsafe environment because of shitheads like that, no wonder he left. This guy would concusse half the roster and probably retire daniel bryan in the process
If guys like this are going to eradicate the business of pussies like Punk and Bryan I only applaud then even further

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
If this clown is 20 then the mum must be the same or around the same age which is pretty young to be dropping your draws to have kids. Father of kid is out the picture which goes to show she had no clue about looking after her son as 20 year old BF is not suitable to help bring it up.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Maybe he should emulate snitsky and make his defence"not my fault."

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If this clown is 20 then the mum must be the same or around the same age which is pretty young to be dropping your draws to have kids. Father of kid is out the picture which goes to show she had no clue about looking after her son as 20 year old BF is not suitable to help bring it up.

Age has nothing to do with how mature or mentally able you are to raise children or not, and certainly no excuse for emulating dangerous wrestling maneuvers on a goddamn 18-month old. There are plenty of responsible parents who have children at around 20 or so.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
  1. Age has nothing to do with how mature or mentally able you are to raise children or not, and certainly no excuse for emulating dangerous wrestling maneuvers on a goddamn 18-month old. There are plenty of responsible parents who have children at around 20 or so.
Yes it does, you are still young and naive, pracatally a kid herself.she might be a good mum but it is quite damming that the father is not in the picture after 18 months. Last thing on her mind should be boyfriends and romance at that age with kid to look after.

Last edited:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yes it does, you are still young and naive, pracatally a kid herself.she might be a good mum but it is quite damming that the father is not in the picture after 18 months. Last thing on her mind should be boyfriends and romance at that age with kid to look after.
I partially agree with you, but one can't spend 24 hours taking care of a child. People have free time and if it happens to be with boyfriends and romance, so what? I think her blame in all of this goes only in misjudgement of character and maybe having the child in the first place, but definitly not for having a sex life.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
  1. Yes it does, you are still young and naive, pracatally a kid herself.she might be a good mum but it is quite damming that the father is not in the picture after 18 months. Last thing on her mind should be boyfriends and romance at that age with kid to look after.

It doesn't matter how old you are, a person's mental age doesn't automatically have anything to do with their physical one. (I don't have any children of my own, but just to brag on myself a little, I've been told before by people that are much older than me that I have the wisdom of someone at least twice my age or more.) Plus, you can't look after a child 24/7, and for all we know, whoever the father is may have ditched her while she was pregnant or something. (These things happen.) If anything, having a boyfriend guarantees that there's at least one person who is gonna be there to care for the child when you aren't around. It's just a shame she ended up hooking up with a careless moron.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That's (at least) twice now she's hooked up with a careless moron.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lockard defending this horrible mom LMAO