20 Year Old Man Kills 18 Month Old Child After Performing WWE Moves, WWE Issues a Statement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd say we know enough about the situation to safely conclude that both the dude who powerbombed the kid to death and the mom who left the kid alone with the pyschopathic powerbomber are both worthy of some of the blame.
lmao your boy Ziggler wears eyeliner. You might be better off swearing off RAW

I think blame doesn't mean Criminal complaint without some evidence. You need evidence to convict buddy, do we have any outside of what you claimed? Go re-read the argument with Majour as prosecution and defense, you have no evidence outside of conjecture. I think she is to blame too, but I doubt she gets more than a slap on the wrist.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao your boy Ziggler wears eyeliner. You might be better off swearing off RAW

I think blame doesn't mean Criminal complaint without some evidence. You need evidence to convict buddy, do we have any outside of what you claimed? Go re-read the argument with Majour as prosecution and defense, you have no evidence outside of conjecture. I think she is to blame too, but I doubt she gets more than a slap on the wrist.
I'm not saying she is legally responsible you fucking blueberry lmao. Just horrible, horrible parenting.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not saying she is legally responsible you fucking blueberry lmao
I thought that was the point of your argument with Majour, that makes me Blue? There are a million shitty moms who leave their kids with deadbeats, why even waste your time?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I thought that was the point of your argument with Majour, that makes me Blue? There are a million shitty moms who leave their kids with deadbeats, why even waste your time?
Majour was arguing that she wasn't a shitty Mom. You clearly agree with me that she is.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Majour was arguing that she wasn't a shitty Mom. You clearly agree with me that she is.
Of course I do, I was just commenting about the prosecution possibility. There could be a grip of reasons for her negligence, no reason to jump down each others throats without accepting you could be wrong.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Of course I do, I was just commenting about the prosecution possibility. There could be a grip of reasons for her negligence, no reason to jump down each others throats without accepting you could be wrong.
I wasn't trying to jump down your throat. I toss around insults when discussing things, that's just how I roll. Sorry, I forget you are new here sometimes.

Anywho, no, she won't be prosecuted criminally, even though morally and logically you could pretty easily form the argument that she should be. Shitty parents are rarely held responsible for their shitty parenting

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to jump down your throat. I toss around insults when discussing things, that's just how I roll. Sorry, I forget you are new here sometimes.

Anywho, no, she won't be prosecuted criminally, even though morally and logically you could pretty easily form the argument that she should be. Shitty parents are rarely held responsible for their shitty parenting
I wasn't butthurt, just saying no reason to toss around insults. We both agree at the 2nd point, I just am waiting for evidence. I expect it to happen regardless of how the prosecution will roll, but don't mind being wrong. Either way that dude is a fucking idiot and should just be darwin'd.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wasn't butthurt, just saying no reason to toss around insults. We both agree at the 2nd point, I just am waiting for evidence. I expect it to happen regardless of how the prosecution will roll, but don't mind being wrong. Either way that dude is a fucking idiot and should just be darwin'd.
Sorry bb didn't mean to hurt feels

3995405-awesome+meme.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Victimization is rampant in our society.
Instead of owning it, we are creating programs for women who made bad decisions.
'Abused' women are often women who made bad decisions.
The stigma is passed on to all men because women are natural at assuming the role of victim.

Saying 'no' isn't difficult but many women believe it is. Her heart told her to leave the kid, when her head should have told her she dates irresponsible idiots.

Last edited:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
It seems to me that she was actually more unlucky then a bad mom(not excluding either). I may be biased on this because my dad used to throw me in the air when I was a child, and I can imagine that something awful could have happened if someone/something gave him a big scare and he couldn't catch me.Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I have a pretty dope dad regardless, and a single tragic fuckup wouldn't change who he is.

There was also this one time, more similar to the topic at hand, when a house maid dropped hot iron on me while I was a baby, and I'm scarred to this day because of it, there was no way my mom could have known this would happen, and I would have died if the iron was dropped on my head and not on the leg. If I did die would my mom be a awful human being? Fuck no. It would be a unfortunate situation, and maybe she should be reprimanded for not reading between the lines, but so far I think she's also a overrall awesome person.

Again, that's just me using my own life as a example, and it may be emotional bias, but I still can't bring myself to call someone a bad parent when all I know about them is of a single fuckup with tragic results.