20 Year Old Man Kills 18 Month Old Child After Performing WWE Moves, WWE Issues a Statement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Lockard defending this horrible mom LMAO

Seriously? It wasn't the mom that had this stupid fucking idea of doing moves on the toddler. She made a bad judgement letting the boyfriend take care of the kid, but actually it doesn't make her a bad mom, it means that she's a fucking human being who made a mistake.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Seriously? It wasn't the mom that had this stupid fucking idea of doing moves on the toddler. She made a bad judgement letting the boyfriend take care of the kid, but actually it doesn't make her a bad mom, it means that she's a fucking human being who made a mistake.

A mistake - leaving a child with someone irresponsible = bad mom. I don't see a difference.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
A mistake - leaving a child with someone irresponsible = bad mom. I don't see a difference.

For all anybody knows, this guy could have been a sensible person when he was around her. People generally don't leave their kids with somebody whom they thought might endanger them, which is why I'm okay with not placing ALL the blame on her. Now if she was the one to have physically killed the kid- yeah, she'd be a terrible mom AND a fucking idiot.

I love how despite the fact that it wasn't the mom that did it, she is still getting ALL of the blame put on her.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
She made a mistake that resulted in the death of her child. Not sure how that doesn't make her a bad mom.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
She made a mistake that resulted in the death of her child. Not sure how that doesn't make her a bad mom.

Maybe because it was an honest mistake? People make honest mistakes that end in awful ways (like this) it doesn't automatically make them a terrible person. I've seen bad calls being made- I'm not going to lie, I made a pretty bad call a few years ago (which I'm not going into) it was an honest mistake which had serious consequences- I know that I'm not a terrible person though. It's called human error, it happens.

If she was always beating the piss out of her kid or just abandoning them whenever she felt like going out to party or whatever, then yeah- that's a terrible mom, but she obviously had a reason to trust this guy to take care of her kid. Like I said, parents generally don't leave their kids with people they don't trust and expect to take good care of them.

Life isn't as black and white as some people like to make out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe because it was an honest mistake? People make honest mistakes that end in awful ways (like this) it doesn't automatically make them a terrible person. I've seen bad calls being made- I'm not going to lie, I made a pretty bad call a few years ago (which I'm not going into) it was an honest mistake which had serious consequences- I know that I'm not a terrible person though. It's called human error, it happens.

If she was always beating the piss out of her kid or just abandoning them whenever she felt like going out to party or whatever, then yeah- that's a terrible mom, but she obviously had a reason to trust this guy to take care of her kid. Like I said, parents generally don't leave their kids with people they don't trust and expect to take good care of them.

Life isn't as black and white as some people like to make out.
You right. brb, making this lady her mom of the year ribbon.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
You right. brb, making this lady her mom of the year ribbon.

JFC. In no way did I say she was mom of the year, fucking take a second to read what I actually said which was that she shouldn't completely be at fault. But I forget, you just want a chance to try and be clever and drag people through shit, just like you always do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JFC. In no way did I say she was mom of the year, fucking take a second to read what I actually said which was that she shouldn't completely be at fault. But I forget, you just want a chance to try and be clever and drag people through shit, just like you always do.
No, I just think you are giving her too much of a pass. No need to get butt hurt lil mamma

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
No, I just think you are giving her too much of a pass. No need to get butt hurt lil mamma

That's because I have empathy for people. And I'm also keeping in mind that her kid is dead because somebody she trusted to do right by her didn't and she now has to live with that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's because I have empathy for people. And I'm also keeping in mind that her kid is dead because somebody she trusted to do right by her didn't and she now has to live with that.
You can feel empathy for her without sugar coating the truth. What happened was horrible and very unfortunate for her, but that doesn't absolve her from blame.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
You can feel empathy for her without sugar coating the truth. What happened was horrible and very unfortunate for her, but that doesn't absolve her from blame.

I'm not sugar coating it. You can play the blame game all you want, but when it comes down to it, she wasn't the one that killed the child.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not sugar coating it. You can play the blame game all you want, but when it comes down to it, she wasn't the one that killed the child.
No, but her actions helped to directly lead to her child's death. If you have an 18 month old child that is your responsibility. If you have shitty judge of character and are dating someone, who you entrust to watch your child, and then they are so careless that their actions lead to an accidental death, yes, the parent who allowed their child to be with said careless person is responsible for the death of their child, at least as much or more so than the person that killed htem.

Agree/disagree, I really don't give a damn, that is my stance. She was the enabler. She didn't pull the trigger but she left the loaded gun laying around.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Her situation isn't criminal, but obviously she has a history of making poor decisions, both having a negative effect for the child. I think you both are right and wrong, do we really know enough about her to choose a side at all at this point?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Her situation isn't criminal, but obviously she has a history of making poor decisions, both having a negative effect for the child. I think you both are right and wrong, do we really know enough about her to choose a side at all at this point?
I'd say we know enough about the situation to safely conclude that both the dude who powerbombed the kid to death and the mom who left the kid alone with the pyschopathic powerbomber are both worthy of some of the blame.