03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am pretty sure JoMo will get in it anyways. I remember Lashley lost his qualifying match but later got in through that last chance battle royal. Just because they lost qualifying matches doesn't mean they won't end up in the actual match.

Mister J

Reaction score
Wrestlemania looks like shit this year.

LadyHotrod

MITB looks awesome this year and if Christian doesn't win, WWE fails.

xtremebadass

WrestleMania is the most stacked it's been in years, look at this...

WWE Championship
Batista* vs. Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Jericho* vs. Edge

Streak vs. Career
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank
Christian vs. Benjamin vs. Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Swagger vs. MVP vs. TBA vs. TBA

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

*INSERT WOMEN'S MATCH*

Triple H vs. Sheamus

*INSERT ORTON'S CLUSTERFUCK MATCH*

*INSERT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH*

That is one hell of a card

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
This Wrestlemania looks like it's going to be great. I'm looking forward to everything on this show so far.

xtremebadass

This card is so much better than the past 3-4 years it isn't even funny. Before the previous WM's the gut feeling was always there that it might suck just from looking at it on paper. Looking at this card it is hard to believe it will suck, except the Women's match it always sucks/

Areoplex

Reaction score
I can't fucking wait till WM. It'll hopefully be awesome. Could even be better than WM 17 but I doubt it.

straight_edge76

Honestly, I could very well see the Women's match not being necessarily good but not nearly as shit as it was last year. Of those two spots I could see eitehr JoMo or R-Truth getting into MitB either through a "Last Chance" match or someone getting "hurt" the other slot I could very well see being a guy like William Regal or Kozlov. But honestly I feel the 8 man MitB match is to much of a clusterfuck.

Mister J

Reaction score
WrestleMania is the most stacked it's been in years, look at this...

WWE Championship
Batista* vs. Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Jericho* vs. Edge

Streak vs. Career
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank
Christian vs. Benjamin vs. Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Swagger vs. MVP vs. TBA vs. TBA

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

*INSERT WOMEN'S MATCH*

Triple H vs. Sheamus

*INSERT ORTON'S CLUSTERFUCK MATCH*

*INSERT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH*

That is one hell of a card

Batista vs Cena - The build up will be much better than the match.

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker - It's not 1997 anymore. This match has already been done several times. They even had this match at Wrestlemania last year.

Money In The Bank - Shelton stills the show and gets screwed over again.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - CM Punk loses to Mysterio. WWE has to make the little kids happy.

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon - Bret Hart can barely even walk to the ring.

Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton - boring...They put me to sleep last night!

The Miz & Big Show vs ? - It doesn't really matter since the tag team division is garbage.

Triple H vs Sheamus - Triple H hasn't been interesting in the ring since 2001.

Edge vs Chris Jericho - The only great thing about this is Jericho walking into WM26 as the World champion. It's going to be the battle of transitional champions.

kingovkings

Reaction score

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker - It's not 1997 anymore. This match has already been done several times. They even had this match at Wrestlemania last year.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - CM Punk loses to Mysterio. WWE has to make the little kids happy.

The Miz & Big Show vs ? - It doesn't really matter since the tag team division is garbage.

Edge vs Chris Jericho - The only great thing about this is Jericho walking into WM26 as the World champion. It's going to be the battle of transitional champions.

Cool dont watch it then. You seem to think you know how the matches will be then dont waste your time even watching it simples.

Airfixx

It would be such a negative note for HBK to go out on though. He said he feels worthless if he can't be Taker. Do we want to see HBK going out feeling worthless? He's been emo as fuck for over a month now... I'm personally sick of it.

Heek HBK... FTW??? :yikes:

Seriously tho', not progressive but K-I-I-I-C-K A-S-S-S much the same!

I still don't think there's enough there for a feud between Jericho and Edge. If they use Jericho as a transitional champion it'll seriously be a slap in the face. Sorry, but Jericho is better than Edge in every possible way... and it shows even more so since Edge has turned face. At least let Edge chase the title for a few months. If he does indeed drop the title at Mania is was pretty damn pointless to even put it on him.

TBH, I'm expecting a big shake-up soon after mania - drafts and everything (no ECW/NXT etc.) - so if Edge rolls into Raw as a face/tweener then i can totally see the E using the belt to add that extra bit of spice (Not like. injury aside, he hasn't proven himself worthy of a run on the 'big show' having carried SD on and off for the last two/ three years or so).

xtremebadass

So what I got out of this is you COMPLETELY HATE everything the WWE is doing as of right now...why are you still watching it then? lol

Mister J

Reaction score
So what I got out of this is you COMPLETELY HATE everything the WWE is doing as of right now...why are you still watching it then? lol

I believe a real wrestling fan should always support their favorite wrestlers through the good and bad times. That doesn't mean i should agree with the matches.

xtremebadass

I believe a real wrestling fan should always support their favorite wrestlers through the good and bad times. That doesn't mean i should agree with the matches.

Well what match are you hating the least out of Mania? You have to somewhat be looking forward to atleast one match. They are well built up matches instead of pure crap like last year such as Jericho vs. 3 Oldsters lol