03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't think they'd bring Eddie into the picture...saying the guy died from a life time of drug and steroid abuse. May as well bring up Benoit then. I could be wrong though...some of the subject matter they've allowed Punk to air has been shocking.

What? Nothing's been that shocking, imo. It's been good, don't get me wrong, but nothing "omg what the hell, he just said/did that!?"

I'd love for them to bring Eddie into this. It's a great way to get heat, plus the subject matter of SES and Eddie's drug/alcohol problems (even tho not present at his untimely death) would be a real kicker. When Orton did it, it was different because Rey was riding the whole "I'm doing this for Eddie" shit, and it was 'appropriate'.

I hope though, this match doesn't have any 'hair vs mask' like stips to it. I think that would ruin it a little, imo.

Other matches are looking fucking amazing! Edge/Jericho is going to be a SAWEET main event. They've been hyping this prior to Jericho's title win, and it's going to culminate beautifully!

Orton V Legacy is turning into a real piece too! Orton seeming to go the tweener role (Even though possibly unintentionally) is awesome! Edge and Orton, tweeners at WM26? FUCK...YES!

Looks like Cena/Hart V Batista/VKM might be around the title. I'm not really liking this. I think this match should be away from the title, and the title match could've been used to push a new guy (maybe legacy) or just to build another high profile match. None the less, this match looks like it's going to be epic, what with Dave being VKM's hired hitman and all.

I don't know what Trips is going to do... I really don't. Personally I hope he doesn't go anywhere near HBK/Undertaker. That match, when one on one, has the potential to be MoTY AGAIN! With the added stip of Career VS Streak I don't know what's going to happen. They should build on this, and their last match, really push the limits between the two. Personally, I'm looking forward to this match the most, by far!

So, at this point going to be another great PPV imo.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I just wish Triple H won't insert himself in a Champioship match at Mania, HHH vs. Batista vs. Cena could be good but please no. Let him start a feud with someone and for the first time in years, he won't be main eventing Wrestlemania for a championship title.

noumenon

Why would he insert himself? He has absolutely no connection to the title at this point.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah, but they could still add him up if they want to (anything could happen right?). I am seeing him getting involved in the Hart/VKM angle maybe.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i also think it will be HHH/Sheamus. I dont think he will be involved in any of the title matches this year. It would make no sense for him to get involved.

I can see how they could involve him in both matches but i dont think it will happen.

As for the card so far it looks awesome and im pumped for it. I cant wait for mania this year.

Im quite looking forward to HBK/Taker a bit more now it's career/Streak. I see the streak been broke, But maybe Shawns decided to retire earlier. Could we get a swerve and HBK is gone ???.

Edge/Jericho is the one i cant wait for. Promo's and match wise this match will own. Defiently could be a toss up for match of the night alond with HBK/Taker

Great One

No way Undertaker is losing unless it's some controversial shit like a double countout/DQ. Which I can actually see happening.

noumenon

It would be such a negative note for HBK to go out on though. He said he feels worthless if he can't be Taker. Do we want to see HBK going out feeling worthless? He's been emo as fuck for over a month now... I'm personally sick of it.

MizMasta3000

Sheamus/HHH...that's all there is to it.

THIS

I have also been thinking. If WWE wouldn't have given Sheamus the title at TLC and have him work his way into main event consideration, I would rather see him as Vince's guy rather than Sheamus. Would have been a perfect time to build the guy around WM

Klide

This years Wrestlemania looks good. When Taker said only on one condition last night to HBK i thought it was gonna be a HHH and HBK vs Kane and Taker fight lol But WOW a STREAK VS CAREER Thats gonna be a match. Probably will top last years WM.

straight_edge76

Kane just needs to GTFO tbh.

Honestly though I could honestly see this year, moreso then any other year the streak ending/match ending in a no contest.

straight_edge76

Honestly this year the Title matches shouldn't be the main event, Taker/HBK II should by all means get to be THE last match on the card. Because lets face it what will be the long standing memory of WM26 be?

LKP

I said HBK vs taker on the tipsters thread would be last match up. I think the mitb winner will also cash in at WM26 this year also and lose.