03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I guess i'll jump in with ratings, probably dish out some more explanation when I get on a real computer. Anyway.

Opener: 1/2* Lulz, these four (three) still can't wrestle to save their lives, Show was enjoyable though.

Legacy: UGH. An Orton win helps nothing, besides burying Priceless...AGAIN. Cody looked cool in those white boots. Not a bad match besides the ending though. **1/2

MITB: It's obvious they're weeding Shelton out with that atrociously booked match. Swagger winning was alright though. **

HHH/Sheamus: DUD Unsurprising. But nah it was actually a good match thanks to Casper. ***

Punk/Rey: Huh? *1/2

Bret/Vince: Legit DUD. Hated it! D:

Edge/Y2J: Disappointing. Edge needs to go down the card for a little while. **1/2

Batista/Cena: Not great, but excellent by Batista standards. **1/2

Divas: DUD

HBK/Taker: Will probably be overrated like it's predecessor, but I actually enjoyed this a lot more than last year. See ya at the Rumble, HBK. ****

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Anyone got a count on how many times a tombstones, chokeslams or Sweet Chins there were? Because I think I lost count after 4.

CMS

Reaction score
Edge vs Jericho reminded me of Savage vs Flair at WM8 for some reason

straight_edge76

Reaction score
@ LHR & Klide- I went to Wrestlemania XIX. Way the fuck up in the nosebleeds but I didn't care lol I still have the recipit/ticket stubs also, I'm weird like that. Whenever I go to a concert, sporting event or whatever I keep the stub as a souviner.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I put all of my concert tickets on my basement wall, next to all of my Dad's tickets from like the 80's-90's, trying to catch up to times. Plus, I enjoy collecting things like tickets, for like sports games, wrestling, concerts, etc.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah same here. I have them all in a scrap book type of thing with all my old sports and graduation photos and any other major moments in my life.

maty619

Reaction score
Sorry about being so late on my opinions of WM. Wrestlemania was awesome imo. Cena vs Batista-that was fucking amazing I don't care what you all say about the two; Rey vs Punk-not as good as we all thought it would be, it was still good but why did Gallows and Serena have to get involved; Edge vs Jericho-I thougt it was a really good match, muc better than I expected; Bret vs Vince-the lowlight of Wrestlemania although I do like the fact that Hart Dynasty are now face aren't they(?); Orton vs Cody vs Ted-that was an alright match, the higlight was the end though when he did his little pose (!); HHH vs Sheamus-quite a good match, I thought Sheamus was going to win at first but I'm kind of glad that HHH won; MITB- that was good but not the best I've ever seen, no spots from Shelton :)(), I'm glad that Christian and Drew didn't win but I would rather someone different than Swagger, although, contradicting what I have said before, I can imagine Sawgger as a World Champion; Undertaker vs Shawn-I only have one word for that match, WOW!!!! So overall a great Wrestlemania.

maty619

Reaction score
Shelton's are better by a country-mile, Bourne botched one of his anyway, that is one of the two I can remember along with his SSP of the ladder.

CMS

Reaction score
Bourne's spots are way better than Shelton's. That SSP, at least it hit. Everytime Shelton leaps of the ladder he totally misses the X on where to hit. You just gasp at the fact he's throwing himself off the ladder.

Besides, Bourne hasn't been whored enough in this match so when he came close to grabbing the briefcase, there was a small chance he could win it. With Shelton...you just know he's there to fill space.

Reaction score
HBK/Taker as the last match wasn't the first time a non-title match went on last at Wrestlemania. The other was Lawrence Taylor vs. Bam Bam Bigelow. See, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

shane

Reaction score
There are rather a couple of promise Mania agrees engaging friends like Punk, Mysterio, Christan, JoMo, Drew Mac, R-Truth, Ziggler, Bourne, Swagger and MVP who would else be either left off of Mania's business card or just hurled into MitB.