• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You know what I hate?

LadyHotrod

I should go to school, but i'm sick as shit.

Its a Christmas party. I should come late and make a dramatic entrance. Its raining outside, I could enter looking all sexy and wet and stuff.

I should consider going.

and BADASS

It's snowing pretty bad over here. We are supposed to be getting 20-30 cm of snow. You can barely see out the window.....I am on midnights so I beat the storm. Luckily, we got out early. My regular end time would be 8AM and if I had gotten out then, I would be dead in the snow right now.

LadyHotrod

Alright, you really want to go further into this? What have you done to earn such treatment?

I mean really. You make inane posts that are really, in essence just blinding flashes of the obvious or flames.

If you haven't noticed. The posters that I am constantly friendly with on this forum are ones who have earned my intellectual respect at one point or another.

When you manage to do that, which will almost assuredly be never. Then you can expect the same treatment as the others. Until then wear your dunce cap and sit in the corner with the rest of the idiots waiting for the short bus.

-Sigh-

I never did anything to you in the first place. You just decided to go ahead and be an asshole to me. For example, in this thread. It was in no way directed at anyone in particular yet it seemed to have bothered you deeply and resorted in you, yet again, getting on my case. I currently have no issues with ANYONE in this forum yet you can't seem to end your problems. The thread was half done out of boredom, half done because of a convo with another forum member. It wasn't intended to be a personal attack at anyone here.

Alright, you really want to go further into this? What have you done to earn such treatment?

I mean really. You make inane posts that are really, in essence just blinding flashes of the obvious or flames.

If you haven't noticed. The posters that I am constantly friendly with on this forum are ones who have earned my intellectual respect at one point or another.

When you manage to do that, which will almost assuredly be never. Then you can expect the same treatment as the others. Until then wear your dunce cap and sit in the corner with the rest of the idiots waiting for the short bus.

Awww... Monk! You are so kind to me :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Your Gang-A-Roo membership is officially up for review.

It's never snowed where I live. EVER.

Didn't Gang-a-Roo die last week?

The Australian equivalent to The Dark Knight.

15nqbd1.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I never did anything to you in the first place.

You don't have to. Your opinions were more than enough for me to lump you in with the rest of "The Riders on the Tard-wagon" It's called exercising my judgment.

You just decided to go ahead and be an asshole to me. For example, in this thread. It was in no way directed at anyone in particular yet it seemed to have bothered you deeply and resorted in you, yet again, getting on my case.

Like I said if it wasn't you, it wouldn't have mattered. I got on your case because you had an asinine opinion. And if someone else would've made the topic with the same opinions the result would still be the same. Get the fuck over yourself.

LadyHotrod

You're so full of shit.

I don't think of myself the way you imagine. I don't think I am better than anyone else in any way possible. That's your department so bringing that sort of thing up again and again is useless. It's pretty clear to everyone that you always have something negative to say to me.

Not all of my posts are in this section. If you want to continue to read my flames and develop an opinion of me over them, that is your choice. I wont bother trying to change your mind.

:)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're so full of shit.

Again, lol, you presume to know what I'm thinking. Just goes to prove your hypocrisy.

I don't think of myself the way you imagine. I don't think I am better than anyone else in any way possible.

I didn't say you thought you were better than anyone else, just that you seem to have this notion in your head that I am fixated upon you. Which is incorrect no matter how true you wish it was.

That's your department so bringing that sort of thing up again and again is useless.

lol is that a shot? I'm just wondering because its been a long standing fact that I have a pretty damned high opinion of myself.

It's pretty clear to everyone that you always have something negative to say to me.

Really? Thus far today I've posted in two or three other threads that you've posted in and I have even bothered interacting with you in those posts? No. Get over yourself.

Not all of my posts are in this section.

No shit, really? I didn't know that!

If you want to continue to read my flames and develop an opinion of me over them, that is your choice. I wont bother trying to change your mind.

I've read your other posts. They're nothing insightful. Ever. Its the usual pap you get from any other average poster.

LadyHotrod

I don't really care what you think of me. You are free to think whatever you want. Either way, it's pathetic how highly you think of yourself. I don't need to be an asshole to people every single day just to make myself feel better like you do. You can try to deny things all you want. The real answer is clear. I could make a great thread and you would either A. not post in it anyways or B. say something negative to me.

I accept your opinion and respect it because I am mature like that. You should try it sometime. It's a great feeling.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't really care what you think of me.

Quite a change from "OMG STOP PICKING ON MEEEEEEEE!"

You are free to think whatever you want.

As are you. No matter how stupid it is.

Either way, it's pathetic how highly you think of yourself.

Really? That's funny because I have every damned reason to feel about myself the way I do.

I don't need to be an asshole to people every single day just to make myself feel better like you do.

It doesn't make me feel better, it amuses me. Huge difference right thurrr.

You can try to deny things all you want. The real answer is clear. I could make a great thread and you would either A. not post in it anyways or B. say something negative to me.

:laugh2: again. Get over yourself.

I accept your opinion and respect it because I am mature like that. You should try it sometime. It's a great feeling

That is a fundamental difference I have with people. Great, you have an opinion. So does everyone else. Does that mean I should respect your opinion? No. Fuck that. If I disagree and I think the opinion is stupid I will assail it. That to me is a great feeling. You should try it sometime.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I don't really care what you think of me. You are free to think whatever you want. Either way, it's pathetic how highly you think of yourself. I don't need to be an asshole to people every single day just to make myself feel better like you do. You can try to deny things all you want. The real answer is clear. I could make a great thread and you would either A. not post in it anyways or B. say something negative to me.

I accept your opinion and respect it because I am mature like that. You should try it sometime. It's a great feeling.

Send me teh nude shots :wheelchair: