You know what I hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

It obviously hurt your feelings so much that you had to bump the thread after two days of no replies just to mention rep.

Way to lose.

Says the person that bumped a thread that was inactive for months and when people told her to let her grudge against Kirsty go she called them all fags...

Way to lose indeed.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You know what I hate, hypocrites.....Oh hey LHR >_>

Btw, plz don't neg rep me again, I dunno if I can take it cos it hurt so bad~! I wonder if you also gave Stinger one for his reply...:eek:

She has the hots for me because we like fucked on Christmas Eve and shit like that. No negative reputation over hurrrr dawg

Our relationship is aggressive, we act like we hate one another. That just fuels the awesome sex.

Fishes FTW

Jaybsty

Reaction score
i hate it whe you're driving along in your car and you spit out the window and the windows shut