You know what I hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Females who put their picture as their avatar.

Can you be any more conceided? Just get the fuck over yourself and stop whoring yourself. I've lost count of how many times I have seen this shit. It's dumb. Just stop. The odd guy does it as well. That's gay. STOP.

/thread.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
Ooh bitchy. Great way to want new members to post :)

LadyHotrod

This is what this part of the forum is for. You enter here, you get flamed.

Don't want to get flamed, GTFO out here.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
Oh, I don't care. You can say what you like about people over the internet, makes me laugh, actually.

LadyHotrod

What the fuck?

Wait, do you think this was directed at you personally? LOL!

No, it was a general post that was directed at any random person, not you. I didn't know you joined until you just posted in this thread. If you take it personally, that is your fault. I saw a girl in another forum with an avatar of herself and it was pathetic.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Females who put their picture as their avatar.

Can you be any more conceided? Just get the fuck over yourself and stop whoring yourself. I've lost count of how many times I have seen this shit. It's dumb. Just stop. The odd guy does it as well. That's gay. STOP.

/thread.

Sure, just post every picture that you have knowing that the males of this forum are likely to drool over your alleged pictures instead, right?

Also it's conceited. No d. Unless you meant the word concede as in, I'm sure you'll concede to the notion that you're a gigantic hypocrite.

Never the less I'd rather be conceited then constantly seeking ego validation.

Ooh bitchy. Great way to want new members to post :)

Don't mind her. She's stuck in an eternal period.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
And as I said, makes me laugh. What's so wrong with it?

LadyHotrod

Sure, just post every picture that you have knowing that the males of this forum are likely to drool over your alleged pictures instead, right?

Also it's conceited. No d. Unless you meant the word concede as in, I'm sure you'll concede to the notion that you're a gigantic hypocrite.

Never the less I'd rather be conceited then constantly seeking ego validation.

Don't mind her. She's stuck in an eternal period.

Still holding a grudge? Haha.

Posting a picture in a picture thread is totally fine. That is what the thread asks for. I find that posting a picture of yourself in your avatar or a sig is Blue.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Still holding a grudge? Haha.

Oh yes. I must because I jump in every thread you make. :rolleyes:

Posting a picture in a picture thread is totally fine. That is what the thread asks for. I find that posting a picture of yourself in your avatar or a sig is Blue.

Why?

All you've said is its Blue. Let's get a real answer here shall we?