You know what I hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
I do find it quite funny you hate girls with pictures as their avatar, but you're completely happy to whore yourself out by posting pictures in the thread.

LadyHotrod

The fuck, bitch? You don't know me so go away. I also mentioned guys, not just girls. :rolleyes:

Oh yes. I must because I jump in every thread you make. :rolleyes:

Why?

All you've said is its Blue. Let's get a real answer here shall we?

1st point- You always seem to have to come into a thread I make and be an asshole towards me. I don't care that you have e-hate for me. That's great, but even I learn to not harp on people all the time. Mat/Kirsty and myself have been at each other's throats before and even we learned to talk like normal and we don't bother each other. You seem to not be able to. The topic is just my opinion. It was NOT directed at anyone here because I don't know of anyone (or remember, anyways) who does this. It just came to my mind.

2nd point-With a sig of yourself or an avatar of yourself, you're basically....looking at yourself all the time. That's....well, it seems rather odd to me.

Would you like to feel them?

They are fine kangaroo leather!

.....please???

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I do find it quite funny you hate girls with pictures as their avatar, but you're completely happy to whore yourself out by posting pictures in the thread.

No, no.

Let us not bring up what she does. Its irrelevant.

Well, actually, it's not. But she's just going to insult you and not give you any kind of real substantive answer anyway.

It's typical LHR behaviour.

LadyHotrod

Not really. This bitch has an issue with me and doesn't even know me. I wasn't directing anything at her yet she jumped right in and decided to take it personally.

You can take your virtual penis out of her virtual vagaina now.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
No, no.

Let us not bring up what she does. Its irrelevant.

Well, actually, it's not. But she's just going to insult you and not give you any kind of real substantive answer anyway.

It's typical LHR behaviour.

Funnily enough, after an hour on the site, I've noticed. Hypocrital comes to mind.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
Not really. This bitch has an issue with me and doesn't even know me. I wasn't directing anything at her yet she jumped right in and decided to take it personally.

You can take your virtual penis out of her virtual vagaina now.

Why don't you read your first post that WAS directed at me..this is for flaming. If you don't like it, GTFO out. :)

LadyHotrod

Why don't you read your first post that WAS directed at me..this is for flaming. If you don't like it, GTFO out. :)

I said that because you came in this thread thinking it was for you when it wasn't. I told you what the section was for and if you didn't like it, get out of it. It was simple advice. I wasn't telling you I was flaming YOU. I don't know you and have no issue with you.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
I said that because you came in this thread thinking it was for you when it wasn't. I told you what the section was for and if you didn't like it, get out of it. It was simple advice. I wasn't telling you I was flaming YOU. I don't know you and have no issue with you.

But the point of this thread is flaming, I'm just going with it :).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The fuck, bitch? You don't know me so go away. I also mentioned guys, not just girls. :rolleyes:

See?

1st point- You always seem to have to come into a thread I make and be an asshole towards me. I don't care that you have e-hate for me. That's great, but even I learn to not harp on people all the time. Mat/Kirsty and myself have been at each other's throats before and even we learned to talk like normal and we don't bother each other. You seem to not be able to. The topic is just my opinion. It was NOT directed at anyone here because I don't know of anyone (or remember, anyways) who does this. It just came to my mind.

Quit thinking you're special. You're not. If it was TBHayley or Chuck, or K-Man who created this thread and they had constantly posted pictures of themselves around, I'd call bullshit on them too. And they and just about everyone else on this forum knows that.

You on the other hand think I'm specifically picking on you, which is laughable. I'm not, its just that between you and Quintastic One, you guys come out with the most inane, stupid shit of all time. So I am furnished with plenty of opportunities to tell you you're wrong on a regular basis.

Actually, I'm beginning to believe that maybe you have a thing for me? Eh? You love the attention from me. Maybe a little e-crush? Maybe that's why you're always hoping that I'm strictly turning my efforts towards your posts?

Sorry to drown your hopes though but I don't go in for that type of thing. Kassidy does though. You should PM him.

2nd point-With a sig of yourself or an avatar of yourself, you're basically....looking at yourself all the time. That's....well, it seems rather odd to me.

Ahh I see. Nice to see you have a well thought out, reasoned answer. Good stuff.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Are you calling anybody out?

Why is this in the FAC?