You know what I hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

It's stupid to stare at yourself all day in a sig/avatar and I am pretty certain that you wouldn't hesitate to use that against me if I ever did it. I also wouldn't hesitate to think that if the new person made this thread, you wouldn't have jumped in here and have been so negative, imo.

It was a random thread made because I was talking to someone about it on MSN. I don't have e-hate for people who do it, nor did I expect anyone to take this thread seriously. Just expected it to be full of random hilarity, which it sort of did end up, lol.

Beer

Wait, I am confused.

The Advent Children are Me, Stinger and Monk.

What are our Advent Names?

Me = Beertis
Stinger = Stingeroth
Monk = Jenova.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's stupid to stare at yourself all day in a sig/avatar and I am pretty certain that you wouldn't hesitate to use that against me if I ever did it. I also wouldn't hesitate to think that if the new person made this thread, you wouldn't have jumped in here and have been so negative, imo.

LOL so you know what I think now?

Hoisted by your own petard imo.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I should go to school, but i'm sick as shit.

Its a Christmas party. I should come late and make a dramatic entrance. Its raining outside, I could enter looking all sexy and wet and stuff.

I should consider going.

and BADASS

Beer

Don't go, stay inside eating toasties of the ham and cheese variety while watching Jerry Springer. Appreciate the good things in life.

Notably Ham and Cheese toasties and Jerry Springer.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nope. Just know the facts, my good man. You can't fool anyone here. No matter what, you can't seem to be friendly with me for even a second.

Alright, you really want to go further into this? What have you done to earn such treatment?

I mean really. You make inane posts that are really, in essence just blinding flashes of the obvious or flames.

If you haven't noticed. The posters that I am constantly friendly with on this forum are ones who have earned my intellectual respect at one point or another.

When you manage to do that, which will almost assuredly be never. Then you can expect the same treatment as the others. Until then wear your dunce cap and sit in the corner with the rest of the idiots waiting for the short bus.