• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You know what I hate?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cherish these days for the rest of your life.

We'll all be dead soon.

monkeystyle

LOL. The only answer you ever had when someone ends an argument with you is "you have nothing left to say". It's not that I have nothing left to say, it's the fact that I don't care anymore. It's boring.

Its funny. When you're attacking someone who cannot properly defend themselves it never seems to get boring to you. When you're being out argued in everyway possible you say its boring.

Funny how that works eh?

HBK-aholic

LOL. The only answer you ever had when someone ends an argument with you is "you have nothing left to say". It's not that I have nothing left to say, it's the fact that I don't care anymore. It's boring.

Isn't HBK the highlight of your day, Becca?

:(

Yes but I haven't watched wrestling today. Which is even more depressing. *Goes to find Heartbreak and Triumph*

The golden days.

Fuck yeah

We haven't hugged yet

I'd like a hug now.

monkeystyle

I'd like a hug now.

group-hug.jpg

LadyHotrod

Yes but I haven't watched wrestling today. Which is even more depressing. *Goes to find Heartbreak and Triumph*

I'll bet you like the nude pic of HBK with that belt around his...yeah :p

Its funny. When you're attacking someone who cannot properly defend themselves it never seems to get boring to you. When you're being out argued in everyway possible you say its boring.

Funny how that works eh?

Not really. Anyone I have ever "attacked" has done a fine job of defending themself.

You haven't out argued me. You just keep bringing up the same "you think highly of yourself, get over yourself, I think your opinions are dumb" answers so it's boring. You can't even let it go right now, even when I've tried to make peace. You just jumped in here because you assumed the thread was about the new member, whom I don't have a problem with. I think she is pretty cool, actually. Just probably assumed this was for her, for some reason.

All of this shit over a random thread that wasn't even directed at anyone in particular. Wowwwww.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll bet you like the nude pic of HBK-aholic

Not really. Anyone I have ever "attacked" has done a fine job of defending themself.

You haven't out argued me. You just keep bringing up the same "you think highly of yourself, get over yourself, I think your opinions are dumb" answers so it's boring. You can't even let it go right now, even when I've tried to make peace. You just jumped in here because you assumed the thread was about the new member, whom I don't have a problem with. I think she is pretty cool, actually. Just probably assumed this was for her, for some reason.

All of this shit over a random thread that wasn't even directed at anyone in particular. Wowwwww.

Yes, we would