You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
:rotflmao: at TIO red repping me for me claiming I'm a hero...

I'm not claiming to be a hero, I'm claiming that the 4 of us saved this place, and I just saved it ONCE again just now. I'm not Spiderman asshole, so just relax.

see...

/facepalm.

LKP

Reaction score
:rotflmao: at TIO red repping me for me claiming I'm a hero...

I'm not claiming to be a hero, I'm claiming that the 4 of us saved this place, and I just saved it ONCE again just now. I'm not Spiderman asshole, so just relax.

He red repped me to for no reason

Wordlife

Reaction score
You didn't get deleted, that's the thing. I've been on IWF for like 2 hours now watching this all unfold. I take credit for this and contacting MC, the only admin on here who can do something about it right now. So GTFO my nuts for Christ's sakes...

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Yep.... he did just do that. I've been watching it this whole time, I knew noumenon was at work, clearly that wasn't him.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'm not sure who is a bigger joke Monk for doing all this or Mike Chaos for being blind and allowing it not to only happen ONCE but TWICE.