You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Switch, you my friend on FB? Add me so we can keep in contact through this bullshit will ya? (if you have one)

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
:rotflmao: at TIO red repping me for me claiming I'm a hero...

I'm not claiming to be a hero, I'm claiming that the 4 of us saved this place, and I just saved it ONCE again just now. I'm not Spiderman asshole, so just relax.

For the record I knew what was going on before you told me. I was responding to a pm from Beer where he was asking wtf happened.. I send the pm and it says invalid recipient? Im like wtf? then I check the admin cp log and see 12 more accounts deleted by fake noumenon. Luckily I noticed this a minute before I had to go back to work before anymore damage was done. Unfortunately the entrance ramp was deleted during this..

Wordlife

Reaction score
^DAMN so you DID know before LHR and I? That's fucking crazy dude, glad you got it all fixed though :)

Klide

Reaction score
For the record I knew what was going on before you told me. I was responding to a pm from Beer where he was asking wtf happened.. I send the pm and it says invalid recipient? Im like wtf? then I check the admin cp log and see 12 more accounts deleted by fake noumenon. Luckily I noticed this a minute before I had to go back to work before anymore damage was done. Unfortunately the entrance ramp was deleted during this..

I dont wanna sound like a dick here but if your done fixing everything, you forget to fix my rep power to 109, and Join date to Jul 08 and GFX mod. Again not saying it in a dick way just more like an inform way.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed something funny happening with the permissions settiings like the staff lounge and all that.. Then LKP pm's me saying he lost like 600 posts or something, a min later he's deleted along with Beer. I feel bad I was in the middle of explaining what happened to Beer and then he was deleted. I haven't seen him since :(

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah same here, or Kizza either. Sucks, glad TBKB is back though.

We got a good half or little more than half of who were deleted back.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I must PM him now to tell him I thank him very much for not touching my account would of been the death of me since I've worked hard to get where I'm at today.

:lmao

Oh Killswitch

Kassidy

Reaction score
Im surprise i still exist lol, so can it be agreed to never let MS back or at least never give the piece of shit any sort of power?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Im surprise i still exist lol, so can it be agreed to never let MS back or at least never give the piece of shit any sort of power?

This is the second time (since I have been here) that Monk abused his powers so if they don't learn by now, we have no hope for the future, lol.

Pretty sure MS was getting to everyone here, Mike just stopped him before he could go further.